Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No
Season 1&2 are 1 download and represent the beginning of the game, season 3 download is the continuation.
Shhh, bro. You'll confuse everyone. I mean us guys, according to women anyway, have 2 braincells. We have to prove them wrong and use our full potential. But we still need simple commands so we can at least believe w're smart. :ROFLMAO:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Shhh, bro. You'll confuse everyone. I mean us guys, according to women anyway, have 2 braincells. We have to prove them wrong and use our full potential. But we still need simple commands so we can at least believe w're smart. :ROFLMAO:
Well, we can't really blame him either, I mean, I do that too. You know, find a new title with several chapters and usually start downloading the last one first. You know! The number 1 doesn't really mean "first" anymore. Not since we have to accept everyone that identifies as a stool or an apple........

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
well what i mean is.. do i need to download the season 1-2 to start out the storyline from the very beginning, if downloading the season 3 start out from the storyline of season 3 it may be a bit abrupt.. so i just wanna enjoy the storyline from the very beginning
obviously you start with season 3 , why would you watch the first 2 season of GoT right ? Fuck that, lets jump into it right from season 3. (y).
I'm telling you start with season 3, you obviously don't miss anything, not to mention you will be able to play perfectly fine without any save files from the previous episodes(y)

go for it, and then come back and ask again what you have to do(y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, we can't really blame him either, I mean, I do that too. You know, find a new title with several chapters and usually start downloading the last one first. You know! The number 1 doesn't really mean "first" anymore. Not since we have to accept everyone that identifies as a stool or an apple........
I know. I'm just being a bit mental this morning. lol

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
well what i mean is.. do i need to download the season 1-2 to start out the storyline from the very beginning, if downloading the season 3 start out from the storyline of season 3 it may be a bit abrupt.. so i just wanna enjoy the storyline from the very beginning
Yes Dawe you start with season 1 your in college now act smart, well forget the last part :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes