Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Being a DIK is a well-written dating simulator game with engaging characters and a variety of minigames. The game is set in a college town and follows the story of a freshman student named Alex as he tries to navigate his way through college life, relationships, and sex.

One of the things that I liked most about Being a DIK is the story. It is well-written and engaging, and it is full of twists and turns. The game also gives you a lot of choice in how you want to play it. You can be a nice guy, a jerk, or something in between. Your choices will have a real impact on the story and the relationships that you develop with the other characters.

Overall, I thought Being a DIK was a great dating simulator game. It has a well-written story, well-developed characters, fun and challenging minigames, and good graphics. I would definitely recommend it to other fans of dating simulator games.

Here are some specific things that I liked about the game:
  • The story is full of twists and turns, and there are a number of different endings that you can get, depending on the choices you make.
  • The characters are all well-developed and believable, and their relationships with each other are complex and interesting.
  • The game gives you a lot of choice in how you want to play it. You can be a nice guy, a jerk, or something in between.
  • The minigames are fun and challenging.
  • The graphics are very good. The characters are all well-drawn and the backgrounds are detailed.
Here are a few things that could have been improved:
  • Some of the minigames were a bit too easy.
  • The game could have used a bit more variety in the sex scenes.
Overall, I thought Being a DIK was a great dating simulator game. I would definitely recommend it to other fans of dating simulator games.
Does anyone really not see that this is just randomly plagiarizing existing reviews of the game? REALLY? There is no such thing as AI writing or art, just plagiarism.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
He deleted her application when she told him about the HOT free tuition being a lie. Because the "Wallace Resources" scholarship = free tuition = Quinn's restaurant. He was planning on recruiting her into the prostitution ring, but decided otherwise when he realized Quinn had already rejected her; he's trusting his XO's judgment.
Damn, this makes total sense.

sampow

May 14, 2023
So Steven realised she was in the feminist class then decided to delete her scholarship application?!
He deleted her application when she told him about the HOT free tuition being a lie. Because the "Wallace Resources" scholarship = free tuition = Quinn's restaurant. He was planning on recruiting her into the prostitution ring, but decided otherwise when he realized Quinn had already rejected her; he's trusting his XO's judgment.
Damn, this makes total sense.
I actually think he was going to offer her a legitimate scholarship (based on financial hardship, not merit). He was doing it because of Sage's request. But once he found out Quinn was involved, he was spooked.

While he knows of the "Restaurant" and may even be behind it all, I highly doubt that his response to Sage's request would be to enrol her friend Maya into the prostitution ring; that'd be too much of a risk.

Of course being involved in a prostitution ring using the girls from a sorority (that his daughter is the president of) is already extremely risky (from the perspective of his daughter finding out), but I doubt such restaurant offers to girls ever come from Burke, they would always be offered by Quinn, keeping Burke's hands somewhat clean.

But the most annoying thing about that meeting with Burke and Maya is this:

Burke: "Why do you need help with funding, if I may ask? What is your current situation?"​
Maya: "I have a cosigned loan that my father prepared, but truth be told, I'm having some family issues affecting my studies."​
Maya: "I don't know if I can continue studying for long because of it."​
Maya: "If I can get help to fund college, I believe it would change everything."​
Burke: "So, this is not about wanting the help, but more about needing the help?"​

Burke's response should have been, "Hold up, are you the cosigner? Because that's not possible. Clearly you have neither the income nor the assets at your age to be cosigning a loan. I also imagine you don't even have a credit rating. Plus a tuition loan is meant for you, you can't cosign your own loan. Let's give you father a call, shall we?"

And then the entire loan debacle would be over. Hopefully the Royce lawyer can point this out and it will all be over next episode. This shit needs to finally end so that Maya can begin enjoying college, and the threesome, as the good lord intended! :sneaky:

Thank you for the 80s Rocker Dude reference! At least I know some of my posts are influencing people around here! :ROFLMAO:

I'll take the STD tier as tongue in cheek, but how did Sarah make the anal tier and not Mel?! :eek:

Last edited:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
While he knows of the "Restaurant" and may even be behind it all, I highly doubt that his response to Sage's request would be to enrol her friend Maya into the prostitution ring; that'd be too much of a risk.
How so? If Maya rats him out to Sage all he has to do is say she's lying because she tried to seduce him and he shot her down. He'd have every reason to believe Sage would trust his word over that of some chick she just met last week. In fact, that's the exact threat that Quinn makes to Mona.

Now, would Sage believe him? No, because she knows Maya's a lesbian and the only guy she's ever been even a little interested in is MC. But Burke doesn't know that.

Burke's response should have been, "Hold up, are you the cosigner? Because that's not possible. Clearly you have neither the income nor the assets at your age to be cosigning a loan. I also imagine you don't even have a credit rating. Plus a tuition loan is meant for you, you can't cosign your own loan. Let's give you father a call, shall we?"
I get the feeling DPC didn't know how student loans worked when he wrote that. Or loans and cosigning in general for that matter. I suspect Jill's offer to get her family's lawyer involved is DPC trying to write his way out of that little fuckup. My guess is the loan will be revealed to be a personal loan in Patrick's name, and one of his religious friends who works in the underwriting department of the bank misrepresented Maya's income/assets to approve her as cosigner.

That fraud will come out as soon as the lawyer looks at it and both the Patrick problem and the tuition problem go away for good (since Maya can then just get a real student loan). And then she gets a degree in gender studies and becomes society's problem. Happilyeveraftertheend. :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How so? If Maya rats him out to Sage all he has to do is say she's lying because she tried to seduce him and he shot her down. He'd have every reason to believe Sage would trust his word over that of some chick she just met last week. In fact, that's the exact threat that Quinn makes to Mona.

Now, would Sage believe him? No, because she knows Maya's a lesbian and the only guy she's ever been even a little interested in is MC. But Burke doesn't know that.
as far as we know no girl has been forced to be part of the restaurant, so to do so with someone Sage is taking an interest in would be quite out of the mind as well as an unusual firsthand action for Burke.

Sage wouldn't believe Burke pretty much anything he told her, she doesn't even believe him when he tells her she can't do anything about Maya, let alone believe that a girl she is trying to help tried to seduce her foster father....

I don't think Burke is unaware of this.

sampow

May 14, 2023

I get the feeling DPC didn't know how student loans worked when he wrote that. Or loans and cosigning in general for that matter. I suspect Jill's offer to get her family's lawyer involved is DPC trying to write his way out of that little fuckup. My guess is the loan will be revealed to be a personal loan in Patrick's name, and one of his religious friends who works in the underwriting department of the bank misrepresented Maya's income/assets to approve her as cosigner.

That fraud will come out as soon as the lawyer looks at it and both the Patrick problem and the tuition problem go away for good (since Maya can then just get a real student loan). And then she gets a degree in gender studies and becomes society's problem. Happilyeveraftertheend. :KEK:
Quinn uses that argument to Mona as a bluff combined with the fact that Mona isn't too bright. The threat to Mona is a gamble but considering the cat is already out of the bag, Quinn had to try something to keep her quiet. If Mona did take it to the authorities, or to the school board, Burke would be fucked.

It's one thing to make such threats once you're painted into a corner to try to intimidate someone, but you wouldn't use that logic for your own internal security if you were Burke when weighing up whether you'd take that risk in the first place. That's why I suggested that Burke's association is with Quinn, and Quinn does all the dirty work.

Also given Burke's relationship with Jade, any more ammunition and she's likely to end him (although I kinda believe he's happy when he sees that mc/Jade video because it's ammunition he now has against her...)

Regarding the loan, it has been botched since day one. First DPC said the dad was holding the funds. That'd be theft if he wasn't associated with the loan. So later he tries to clarify that the dad set up the loan with Maya as the cosigner, but that's also bullshit since, as I said, she has no financial clout to be a cosigner.

But the idea of Patrick having had taken out a personal loan, and had some dodgy underwriter smooth things over for him isn't too far fetched, given that he's a used car salesman, such personal loans are things he would organise quite often (depending on how big the car company he works for is, but given it's called "Richard's Auto Sales" dealing in used cars, it's not like they'll have different departments for finance, insurance etc).

Actually that came up almost 2 years ago:

Of course if Patrick really did put together such a dodgy loan, if a lawyer got involved, he would be toast. He'd probably lose various licences associated with providing finance etc., and he'd be fined and even possibly jailed.

And just like the Burke situation, would Patrick really put himself at risk just to blackmail his daughter? I doubt it. Most likely he's just bullshitting her and she's too naive to understand how much bullshit it is.

I reckon it went down like this:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
But funky did you see her when she was at her most beautiful
For example
Her scenes in her dorm room in episode one
And when she was wearing her Halloween outfit

She looked stunning
Looked stunning, Quinn, Zoe, Riona, hell, even Bella with her weird big head was more extraordinary than a perfectly standard fairy. )))))

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
November coating campus bright and vibrant
Ice Queen roaming premises with intense gaze
Corners and halls each host buff alpha giant
Ogres from gender studies setting dorms ablaze
Lurking in shadows patiently awaits Prince brilliant

Envy's date is his quest, escape will happen even through maze

another poem for my love :love:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
November coating campus bright and vibrant
Ice Queen roaming premises with intense gaze
Corners and halls each host buff alpha giant
Ogres from gender studies setting dorms ablaze
Lurking in shadows patiently awaits Prince brilliant

Envy's date is his quest, escape will happen even through maze

another poem for my love :love:
That’s a great signature.
I can’t say anything on the count of a verse, my English is not good enough to enjoy poetry, and machine translation, gives too dry a translation. )))

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Burke: "Why do you need help with funding, if I may ask? What is your current situation?"​
Maya: "I have a cosigned loan that my father prepared, but truth be told, I'm having some family issues affecting my studies."​
Maya: "I don't know if I can continue studying for long because of it."​
Maya: "If I can get help to fund college, I believe it would change everything."​
Burke: "So, this is not about wanting the help, but more about needing the help?"​

And then the entire loan debacle would be over. Hopefully the Royce lawyer can point this out and it will all be over next episode. This shit needs to finally end so that Maya can begin enjoying college, and the threesome, as the good lord intended!
That's why it's one the most retarded storylines in the game. I have to say in the top five. DPC does a lot of things well, but writing is certainly his weak spot.

And then the entire loan debacle would be over. Hopefully the Royce lawyer can point this out and it will all be over next episode. This shit needs to finally end so that Maya can begin enjoying college, and the threesome, as the good lord intended!

I hope he does not know because it's too dumb. I hope this retarded storyline finally ends this episode. Enough is enough! I have had it with this motherfucking loan on this motherfucking game!

Imagine if we played a drinking game every time Maya mentioned her loan or anything related to her loan, we'd all get alcohol poisoning.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes