Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah i think the mini games and free roams have became too much, even for me.
They started being main focus of the game, thus taking even more time.
I wish he would calm down a bit and start doing more simple and effective stuff.
He can still have all those fancy mini games but like dont make it main focus and actually bring back VN and less sandbox lol
Like i wanna see some real story going on, god damn

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That’s a great signature.
I can’t say anything on the count of a verse, my English is not good enough to enjoy poetry, and machine translation, gives too dry a translation. )))
We'd still be pretty sober...

Because it's almost a fucking year between updates now!!!
For sure. Play a new game right now and we'll see you when the next episode comes. Hopefully by then, you should be waking up from your alcohol induced coma.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wrath09 and sampow
Jan 2, 2022
This game is great, i dont think ive reviewed it yet but i don't see the point ahha, everyone already knows its great haha. Bella is hot omg. I do wish there was more dark chocolate if ya know what i mean. I would have loved to see the vanilla mc taking it.

Im on chapter 9 i think and hoping for some more twists and turns.

kranich55

Aug 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Very hot

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
ZOMG... it's been weeks since preview no. 73. Is the game abandoned?
Yes. Sadly Pinkcakes has decided to remaster Acting Lessons, with a change that an athletic background will be able to rescue both girls, which doesn't really matter since Rena is number 1.

This whole remaster thing will probably take about 8 months before he goes and starts remastering BaDIK.

Remastering is what all the cool kids are doing, and Pinkcakes is the very definition of cool.

So maybe not abandoned, but delayed. Til 2026.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Always the same topics. Well then I want to give you some new material to discuss. :cry:

At the end of EP5, Quinn is on the phone with someone and mentions so she has it. What? In EP6, Quinn mentioned to Mona so that she would know how to deal with Stephen Burke. Furthermore, in EP6 the MC receives his mother Lynette's diary. In EP9 we find out in a flashback about little Quinn and Rox so Rox has a book in the safe.

Coincidence? I don't believe.

At the end of EP7 we see Quinn reading a book. Oops. Quinn reads her father's book. Given the fact that for her to get it from the Preps Mansion in EP5, someone else had the book. Maybe she stole or it was given to her. I assume the latter.

What could be in this book? Everything someone needs to have a successful criminal career. So the book is worth its weight in gold. At the beginning of EP6, Quinn told Mona so she would know how to deal with Stephen Burke. From where? We should remember at this point so that Tybalt can say that he too came from poverty. Oops. I believe that this is how Stephen or Jade Burke came into possession of this book and thus became rich. Probably not legally.

I think it's so that Quinn referenced the book in her conversation with Mona and that would help her know how to deal with Stepehen Burke. Now it's coming. She can't attack Stephen Burke head-on because he would crush her. But take a name from the book that Stephen Burke is afraid of. Quinn uses the name Priscilla to take action against Stephen Burke.

But why should she do that? Fear of a very powerful one unknown to us. I believe so that it is the MC's grandfather and/or grandmother. Their names are clean and they want to keep it that way, which is why they're working with Quinn. Quinn knows who the MC is and probably has since the beginning.

What's strange is that the MC only gets his mother's diary after Quinn gets her father's book from the Preps Mansion in EP5. Therefore, I assume that both books, Lynette's and Rox's, belong together.

Given that Quinn was really worried about the MC on the EP9 rooftop when Tommy told her about Vinny, I imagine Quinn already knows everything. I think Quinn is really afraid of what would happen if something happened to the MC. Now we know what Vinny was looking for in the MC's room. He doesn't know about Lynette's diary, otherwise he would have given more meaning to the photo of Miranda, Viv and Lynette. He was looking for Rox's book because it was worth its weight in gold. Therefore I suspect that Rox's book also has something to do with the MC.

So now you have something to think about again.:D(y)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Always the same topics. Well then I want to give you some new material to discuss. :cry:

At the end of EP5, Quinn is on the phone with someone and mentions so she has it. What? In EP6, Quinn mentioned to Mona so that she would know how to deal with Stephen Burke. Furthermore, in EP6 the MC receives his mother Lynette's diary. In EP9 we find out in a flashback about little Quinn and Rox so Rox has a book in the safe.

At the end of EP7 we see Quinn reading a book. Oops. Quinn reads her father's book. Given the fact that for her to get it from the Preps Mansion in EP5, someone else had the book. Maybe she stole or it was given to her. I assume the latter.

What could be in this book? Everything someone needs to have a successful criminal career. So the book is worth its weight in gold. At the beginning of EP6, Quinn told Mona so she would know how to deal with Stephen Burke. From where? We should remember at this point so that Tybalt can say that he too came from poverty. Oops. I believe that this is how Stephen or Jade Burke came into possession of this book and thus became rich. Probably not legally.

I think it's so that Quinn referenced the book in her conversation with Mona and that would help her know how to deal with Stepehen Burke. Now it's coming. She can't attack Stephen Burke head-on because he would crush her. But take a name from the book that Stephen Burke is afraid of. Quinn uses the name Priscilla to take action against Stephen Burke.

But why should she do that? Fear of a very powerful one unknown to us. I believe so that it is the MC's grandfather and/or grandmother. Their names are clean and they want to keep it that way, which is why they're working with Quinn. Quinn knows who the MC is and probably has since the beginning.

What's strange is that the MC only gets his mother's diary after Quinn gets her father's book from the Preps Mansion in EP5. Therefore, I assume that both books, Lynette's and Rox's, belong together.

Given that Quinn was really worried about the MC on the EP9 rooftop when Tommy told her about Vinny, I imagine Quinn already knows everything. I think Quinn is really afraid of what would happen if something happened to the MC. Now we know what Vinny was looking for in the MC's room. He doesn't know about Lynette's diary, otherwise he would have given more meaning to the photo of Miranda, Viv and Lynette. He was looking for Rox's book because it was worth its weight in gold. Therefore I suspect that Rox's book also has something to do with the MC.

he lives :Kappa:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

Welcome back! :)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017

I have my own theory that Lynette's diary did not come from MC's grandfather. First, the package contains the diary, the check and some of her clothes. Why would old granddad think that the clothes would be something MC would want to inherit, unless he suspected MC was a crossdresser and was the same size as his mom? MC never saw her wearing them and they would be 20 years out of fashion for his girlfriend or wife if he had one. The letter is described as being a bunch of legal stuff but there is no mention of who it might have come from.

My suspicion is that the diary came from Miranda or Viv, or maybe one of their daughters if one of them had also passed away. Some time after Lynette died the friend or her daughter found a box with money and these items in it but did not know where to find Neil or MC, so tasked her legal firm to try and locate him and to give him the items and money from his mom. Since there was probably no mention of MC by name in Lynette's diary they would have had to figure out the identity of her child, whether it was a boy or girl and what their name was. It wasn't until he enrolled at B&R that his name popped up on the radar (MC wasn't a star athlete or an outstanding student so his name wouldn't have come up in a newspaper, and there might not be a lot of traces in the public record to find him). The lawyer then sent the package with Lynette's belongings and the money to MC, along with a check in the amount of the money since you don't want to ship cash around.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

So Rox's book is what? His manuscript on how to be a gangster? 101 tips and tricks on how to sell drugs and pussy? Maybe a side chapter on running guns for the real IRA?

If Quinn knows what's best, she'll burn the book before her and Fuckface ride hide first into a truck.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

welcome back

Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes