1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
So Steven realised she was in the feminist class then decided to delete her scholarship application?!
He deleted her application when she told him about the HOT free tuition being a lie. Because the "Wallace Resources" scholarship = free tuition = Quinn's restaurant. He was planning on recruiting her into the prostitution ring, but decided otherwise when he realized Quinn had already rejected her; he's trusting his XO's judgment.

• Wow
Reactions: 1426136081

maaarco2014

Jan 20, 2019
He deleted her application when she told him about the HOT free tuition being a lie. Because the "Wallace Resources" scholarship = free tuition = Quinn's restaurant. He was planning on recruiting her into the prostitution ring, but decided otherwise when he realized Quinn had already rejected her; he's trusting his XO's judgment.
you may have a point here..how dare you make me feel stupid for not had thinked about this theory myself?! you cruel creature..i suppose it's becouse of the poor amount of blood present in the brain while playing

• Haha
Reactions: sampow and wrath09

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
No, he deleted it after she said she wanted to become a social worker and he realized that was like throwing money down a rat hole after watching Tybalt's presentation. :p
But putting her ass to work at the restaurant would at least get her in the habit of earning her own money. Deleting her application just means she'll go looking for SEM somewhere else (like MC's inheritance). Only makes sense if he knows Quinn's right about her being another potential leak like Mona.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
you may have a point here..how dare you make me feel stupid for not had thinked about this theory myself?! you cruel creature..i suppose it's becouse of the poor amount of blood present in the brain while playing
:KEK: That's what you get for not being taught to think more than one move ahead by a drug dealer.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes