Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And here you are wrong. Quinn doesn't mention any name, money or place an order on this call. Absolutely nothing that could lead to Buddy.

The thing is for Quinn to say that she has everything now. But what does she have? Quinn doesn't get the money from Rich until later in EP6. So what's up with Quinn now?

Quinn is meeting tomorrow night? The only question is, with whom? She may have been with someone else before she went to Buddy. Maybe that's why Buddy expected Quinn more.

Your nice excerpt from what Quinn said is not complete. Quinn should apologize, but she refuses. Oddly enough, Quinn gets a bloody nose after meeting Buddy. The guy probably followed Quinn from her previous meeting with the caller. Quinn didn't apologize and gets the receipt. One thing is very strange. Quinn is after the MC like hell the whole time, but won't let the MC help her with her bloody nose. (Unless of course the MC fucked Quinn in EP4) if not, the opposite is even true, she pushes the MC away. Quinn got a bloody nose because of the MC.

I've actually never read the second one, but it tends to confirm my version. Quinn doesn't want the MC to read the book. If it was a normal college book, Quinn couldn't care less if the MC read it or not. But Quinn doesn't care. It kills her mojo. Wouldn't be surprising if Rox's book had a lot of dirty details about a lot of dirty people.
Quinn probably can't read

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Bro, I play a game where the mc can kiss his girlfriend after another guy has cummed in her mouth
This pic just makes me like Quinn even more lol
Have I gone mad? Sun has risen in the west? ))))
Adept Maya and Josie, says she loves Quinn? )))
What the hell? )))
Dude, you finally - that you have seen and decided to join Quinianism? )))

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Alternate theory: it's a romance novel. Remember, she's shown reading it while MC is narrating the "what might you stand to gain if you showed people who you really are?" montage.
Or trying to learn to read, it could be see mike run

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Have I gone mad? Sun has risen in the west? ))))
Adept Maya and Josie, says she loves Quinn? )))
What the hell? )))
Dude, you finally - that you have seen and decided to join Quinianism? )))
Definitely not
I will never join Quinnianism lol
I have just always found her attractive

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodyasura

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
One thing is very strange. Quinn is after the MC like hell the whole time, but won't let the MC help her with her bloody nose. (Unless of course the MC fucked Quinn in EP4) if not, the opposite is even true, she pushes the MC away.
That scene right there is the thing that pisses me off the most about the game. Not because it's bad, but because it's probably the best scene in the game, and it's locked behind a choice I would never make for any reason other than 100% completion.

The magic 8-ball provides a window into her core personality. She's lonely; she wants someone to love, and who loves her back, but she's too cynical to accept that it's even a possibility.

The fact that she doesn't say anything during the sex scene - no dirty talk, not even friendly banter, nothing - accompanied by a quiet song about finding a light on a journey through darkness, shows a character who up until this point has been nothing but villainous and sadistic at her most vulnerable, enjoying a brief moment of solace and intimacy with another human being.

It does more to humanize Quinn in five minutes than every single word that comes out of Maya's mouth all game long. And all her internal monologues too.

But you'll never see it unless you've already decided to fuck the villain because you're a completionist. Or because you're a massive horndog, I guess. Either/or.

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
I won't stake my life on it, but I feel like I have a vague memory of conversation where she mentions it's a boy. It might have been in the phone app chat with her, the one you can't access anymore in latest updates.
I tried look for this in the chat before, because I had the feeling it's a boy too, and idk, but her personality looks like she is mother of a boy

I hope she does her best to make MC addicted to her pussy forever...
I need something more than this. She was really mad when MC tell he is in a relationship, I believe there's real love inside that woman, she will get divorced for him

FqGQjw9XwAERYXa.jpg

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Don't forget these girls are prostitutes... Mona came out of a room because she refused to bang Steven. Just because the game doesn't show you it happening doesn't mean it never happens :WeSmart: :BootyTime:
View attachment 3036228
OMG THAT'S NTR!!!!! That can't happen! We must cancel DPC right away!! We all need to join and send death threats!!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I need something more than this. She was really mad when MC tell he is in a relationship, I believe there's real love inside that woman, she will get divorced for him
Jade is best when I'm on the "others" route... I made a separate save for her on this route as well... (I had time and it will be another year before I play through all my saves) But I've never been on Sage route with her ... It would be suicide and I won't do that with my Sage love...

Reactions: Floki!
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes