bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
That scene right there is the thing that pisses me off the most about the game. Not because it's bad, but because it's probably the best scene in the game, and it's locked behind a choice I would never make for any reason other than 100% completion.

The magic 8-ball provides a window into her core personality. She's lonely; she wants someone to love, and who loves her back, but she's too cynical to accept that it's even a possibility.

The fact that she doesn't say anything during the sex scene - no dirty talk, not even friendly banter, nothing - accompanied by a quiet song about finding a light on a journey through darkness, shows a character who up until this point has been nothing but villainous and sadistic at her most vulnerable, enjoying a brief moment of solace and intimacy with another human being.

It does more to humanize Quinn in five minutes than every single word that comes out of Maya's mouth all game long. And all her internal monologues too.

But you'll never see it unless you've already decided to fuck the villain because you're a completionist. Or because you're a massive horndog, I guess. Either/or.
I fucked Quinn when I had the chance. ))) Because completely, my type of appearance. )) And as it turned out later, generally inprinciple all Quinn is my type. ))

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Don't forget these girls are prostitutes... Mona came out of a room because she refused to bang Steven. Just because the game doesn't show you it happening doesn't mean it never happens :WeSmart: :BootyTime:
View attachment 3036228
I’m not going to say right now because I don’t remember the whole damn list, but is Quinn on the menu? ))) It’s just that I remember banging the first Riona, but if there was Quinn, I would definitely pick her. ))
And actually, on the way, when you get close to Quinn, you get to see each other a lot. And if it’s not on the menu, I’m still sticking to my point that since MC came to college, Quinn hasn’t fucked anyone but MC. At least on the Quinn approach path. )))

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I mean, maybe I don’t remember anything, but apparently for all 9 episodes, Quinn hasn’t fucked anyone except MC. )))
And if you only believe what we see in game neither had Rio, Cam, Sarah or Mel. How exactly is the restaurant making money?

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I’m not going to say right now because I don’t remember the whole damn list, but is Quinn on the menu?
She is not. Later on when her money problems become really serious, she'll call MC with a one-time-only offer for a threesome with her and Rio for $500. But that's presented as a hail-Mary solution to an otherwise insoluble problem.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I didn't think Vinnie represented a confrontation that was so intimidating.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

good thing DPC takes such good care of these little boys:love:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We actually don't know if her and Vinny fucked. I always assumed her and Tommy fucked. But who tf knows.
Vinny makes it pretty clear they fuck, Tommy would be likely, Rusy too and I bet Jacob but that's just a guess and who knows who else chances are it more then Mel and Sarah

Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes