TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not quite. It's just a little interlude. I won't be more active again until EP10 comes out. Starfield is more interesting at the moment.;)
I over indulged on Starfield for a bit, had to take a break and haven't played it in a couple of months.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
as far as we know no girl has been forced to be part of the restaurant, so to do so with someone Sage is taking an interest in would be quite out of the mind as well as an unusual firsthand action for Burke.
It's possible I'm reading too much into the scholarship thing just because the only two people we've seen associated with it are Mona and Maya. But I'm sticking to my guns here. I think DPC intended to imply a link. Whether that's a real link or a red herring, though, we'll see.

Sage wouldn't believe Burke pretty much anything he told her, she doesn't even believe him when he tells her she can't do anything about Maya, let alone believe that a girl she is trying to help tried to seduce her foster father....

I don't think Burke is unaware of this.
I disagree with this though. The first thought that popped into Sage's head when she talked to Maya was "I'll get my daddy to help with a scholarship." She wouldn't do that if she didn't trust him at all. Her "I can't believe he can't help her just because she's not on an economic track!!!" outburst to MC was an expression of anger, not actual disbelief.

As to who Sage would trust in a he-said-she-said situation between Burke and Maya? Maya, obviously. We, the players, know this. But Burke, the character? I think not.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have my own theory that Lynette's diary did not come from MC's grandfather. First, the package contains the diary, the check and some of her clothes. Why would old granddad think that the clothes would be something MC would want to inherit, unless he suspected MC was a crossdresser and was the same size as his mom? MC never saw her wearing them and they would be 20 years out of fashion for his girlfriend or wife if he had one. The letter is described as being a bunch of legal stuff but there is no mention of who it might have come from.

My suspicion is that the diary came from Miranda or Viv, or maybe one of their daughters if one of them had also passed away. Some time after Lynette died the friend or her daughter found a box with money and these items in it but did not know where to find Neil or MC, so tasked her legal firm to try and locate him and to give him the items and money from his mom. Since there was probably no mention of MC by name in Lynette's diary they would have had to figure out the identity of her child, whether it was a boy or girl and what their name was. It wasn't until he enrolled at B&R that his name popped up on the radar (MC wasn't a star athlete or an outstanding student so his name wouldn't have come up in a newspaper, and there might not be a lot of traces in the public record to find him). The lawyer then sent the package with Lynette's belongings and the money to MC, along with a check in the amount of the money since you don't want to ship cash around.
It's not about the heritage of clothing etc.

I think it's so that the MC can get to know his mother. What does he learn from Neil when he holds his mother's clothing in his hands for the first time? That her favorite color was red, so that her diary was her personal space.

We should also consider that Lynette's father was against her relationship with Neil. One of the reasons, if not the main reason, was the class difference. The 5000 is not much, but if used correctly it is starting capital. Another thing to keep in mind is that the MC's grandparents didn't take care of their grandson. A sudden appearance of you would probably scare the snowflake MC. So it has to be taken slowly.

You forget so the MC has his father's last name. If Lynette had mentioned Neil's last name in her diary then they would have found the MC much sooner. Ergo, the MC would have been one of many students. The only key point would be so that the MC lost his mother when he was born. Josy finds out first, then Isabella, followed by Maya, Jill and Sage. Miranda, Viv or one of their children find out much later.

What always puzzles me is how Sage reacts with her facial expressions in EP9 when she finds out the MC's last name. She seems very surprised, as if she had heard or read the name before. Most importantly, the MC doesn't say his name and surname, but his father's full name. I think it was so Sage had an epiphany. Too many coincidences. Sage knows that the MC's mother died during birth and then she finds out the MC's last name.

In my opinion, Sage had already heard or read the full name Neil before speaking to the MC. She just didn't know that the MC was Neil's son. That's why she was so surprised.

I'll make it a little more exciting. What if Sage dropped off the package in which the MC found the diary? What if her parents asked her to? One thing is really strange in EP9. Stephen reprimands Tybalt several times in front of the MC.

The whole thing will definitely be really exciting.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Always the same topics. Well then I want to give you some new material to discuss. :cry:

At the end of EP5, Quinn is on the phone with someone and mentions so she has it. What? In EP6, Quinn mentioned to Mona so that she would know how to deal with Stephen Burke. Furthermore, in EP6 the MC receives his mother Lynette's diary. In EP9 we find out in a flashback about little Quinn and Rox so Rox has a book in the safe.

Coincidence? I don't believe.

At the end of EP7 we see Quinn reading a book. Oops. Quinn reads her father's book. Given the fact that for her to get it from the Preps Mansion in EP5, someone else had the book. Maybe she stole or it was given to her. I assume the latter.

What could be in this book? Everything someone needs to have a successful criminal career. So the book is worth its weight in gold. At the beginning of EP6, Quinn told Mona so she would know how to deal with Stephen Burke. From where? We should remember at this point so that Tybalt can say that he too came from poverty. Oops. I believe that this is how Stephen or Jade Burke came into possession of this book and thus became rich. Probably not legally.

I think it's so that Quinn referenced the book in her conversation with Mona and that would help her know how to deal with Stepehen Burke. Now it's coming. She can't attack Stephen Burke head-on because he would crush her. But take a name from the book that Stephen Burke is afraid of. Quinn uses the name Priscilla to take action against Stephen Burke.

But why should she do that? Fear of a very powerful one unknown to us. I believe so that it is the MC's grandfather and/or grandmother. Their names are clean and they want to keep it that way, which is why they're working with Quinn. Quinn knows who the MC is and probably has since the beginning.

What's strange is that the MC only gets his mother's diary after Quinn gets her father's book from the Preps Mansion in EP5. Therefore, I assume that both books, Lynette's and Rox's, belong together.

Given that Quinn was really worried about the MC on the EP9 rooftop when Tommy told her about Vinny, I imagine Quinn already knows everything. I think Quinn is really afraid of what would happen if something happened to the MC. Now we know what Vinny was looking for in the MC's room. He doesn't know about Lynette's diary, otherwise he would have given more meaning to the photo of Miranda, Viv and Lynette. He was looking for Rox's book because it was worth its weight in gold. Therefore I suspect that Rox's book also has something to do with the MC.

So now you have something to think about again.:D(y)
At the end of episode 5, Quinn is talking to Buddy or one of his guys, letting them know she's got all the money for the weed she's been selling:

Quinn: "It's me."​
Quinn: "I know I'm late. Something happened, but don't worry... I have it now. All of it."​
Quinn: "No, I'm not making any excuses."​
Quinn: "Tomorrow night..."​
Quinn: "Bye."​

We know she's late because Buddy chastises her and even cuts her take when she brings it in. And then she gets mugged and loses her cut.

In episode 6 when she's scaring Mona, she's basically just trying to threaten her not to say anything to anyone, making out that Burke would be formidable if she went up against him, but painting herself as a saviour by keeping Burke quiet. None of it's real. Burke isn't gonna say or do anything because he would be exposed, and Quinn is in the same boat. She's basically just saying a pile of shit to keep Mona quiet.

So yeah, the mc gets a diary... there's nothing linking it to any other books so far...

In episode 9 with the young Quinn flashback there is no book.

Where are you getting the idea that it's a book in the safe?

All he says is:

Rox: "You've seen Daddy's safe, right? I wanna show you something."​
Rox: "And not a word to your mom, ok?"​

And the scene ends. There's definitely no indication of a book in the safe.

So no coincidences so far because nothing you've said has made any sense yet.

Quinn reading the book in episode 7 actually made me think that she might have even been studying...

But there is a scene that you've missed, where the mc can actually see that book in Quinn's desk and he asks her about it:

mc: "What are you reading?"
Quinn: "None of your business."
mc: "Touchy subject?"
Quinn: "Just drop it."
mc: "Come to think of it, I don't even know what you're studying here."
Quinn: "You know. Classes."
mc: "I would never have guessed that."
mc: "What degree are you going for?"
Quinn: "Enough with the school shit, ok?"
Quinn: "You're killing my mojo here."

So her deflecting about the book is interesting... And getting the mc to suggest it's a college book is a typical DPC red herring, make a character infer something and we start to think it's true when it's not true (like when Quinn pointed out that it was the Alphas who trashed the mansion when it likely wasn't).

But the whole deal of Quinn being concerned for the mc after hearing he was threated by Vinny with a gun... that's kinda normal behaviour for anyone when they hear someone they know has been threatened with a gun...

So yeah, your whole post is flawed and smells like bullshit, but totally good to see you posting again. Hopefully episode 10 is right around the corner so we can fuel these theories with something more than manure. :ROFLMAO:

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Of course if Patrick really did put together such a dodgy loan, if a lawyer got involved, he would be toast. He'd probably lose various licences associated with providing finance etc., and he'd be fined and even possibly jailed.
That's what I meant about the Patrick problem going away forever. As soon as Jill's lawyer gets a look at those documents, Patrick is turbofucked.

And just like the Burke situation, would Patrick really put himself at risk just to blackmail his daughter? I doubt it. Most likely he's just bullshitting her and she's too naive to understand how much bullshit it is.
Two points.
One: I get the feeling Patrick isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the shed. :cautious:
Two: Depends on how strong his beliefs are. If he really and truly believes his daughter is going to hell because she likes pussy, he may well be willing to put his freedom at risk to save her. And honestly, Patrick the well-intentioned extremist would be a more interesting character than Patrick the controlling asshole Jesus freak.

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
There are more theories here than neurons in Dawe brain

I have no theory, just two questions, and they are simple

Is Nicole's child a boy or a girl?

and

How far is Jade willing to go to be with my brother MC?

Maybe by 2025 I will have the answers

Oct 22, 2023
Always the same topics. Well then I want to give you some new material to discuss. :cry:

At the end of EP5, Quinn is on the phone with someone and mentions so she has it. What? In EP6, Quinn mentioned to Mona so that she would know how to deal with Stephen Burke. Furthermore, in EP6 the MC receives his mother Lynette's diary. In EP9 we find out in a flashback about little Quinn and Rox so Rox has a book in the safe.

Coincidence? I don't believe.

At the end of EP7 we see Quinn reading a book. Oops. Quinn reads her father's book. Given the fact that for her to get it from the Preps Mansion in EP5, someone else had the book. Maybe she stole or it was given to her. I assume the latter.

What could be in this book? Everything someone needs to have a successful criminal career. So the book is worth its weight in gold. At the beginning of EP6, Quinn told Mona so she would know how to deal with Stephen Burke. From where? We should remember at this point so that Tybalt can say that he too came from poverty. Oops. I believe that this is how Stephen or Jade Burke came into possession of this book and thus became rich. Probably not legally.

I think it's so that Quinn referenced the book in her conversation with Mona and that would help her know how to deal with Stepehen Burke. Now it's coming. She can't attack Stephen Burke head-on because he would crush her. But take a name from the book that Stephen Burke is afraid of. Quinn uses the name Priscilla to take action against Stephen Burke.

But why should she do that? Fear of a very powerful one unknown to us. I believe so that it is the MC's grandfather and/or grandmother. Their names are clean and they want to keep it that way, which is why they're working with Quinn. Quinn knows who the MC is and probably has since the beginning.

What's strange is that the MC only gets his mother's diary after Quinn gets her father's book from the Preps Mansion in EP5. Therefore, I assume that both books, Lynette's and Rox's, belong together.

Given that Quinn was really worried about the MC on the EP9 rooftop when Tommy told her about Vinny, I imagine Quinn already knows everything. I think Quinn is really afraid of what would happen if something happened to the MC. Now we know what Vinny was looking for in the MC's room. He doesn't know about Lynette's diary, otherwise he would have given more meaning to the photo of Miranda, Viv and Lynette. He was looking for Rox's book because it was worth its weight in gold. Therefore I suspect that Rox's book also has something to do with the MC.

So now you have something to think about again.:D(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At the end of episode 5, Quinn is talking to Buddy or one of his guys, letting them know she's got all the money for the weed she's been selling:

Quinn: "I know I'm late. Something happened, but don't worry... I have it now. All of it."​

We know she's late because Buddy chastises her and even cuts her take when she brings it in. And then she gets mugged and loses her cut.

In episode 6 when she's scaring Mona, she's basically just trying to threaten her not to say anything to anyone, making out that Burke would be formidable if she went up against him, but painting herself as a saviour by keeping Burke quiet. None of it's real. Burke isn't gonna say or do anything because he would be exposed, and Quinn is in the same boat. She's basically just saying a pile of shit to keep Mona quiet.

So yeah, the mc gets a diary... there's nothing linking it to any other books so far...

All he says is:

Quinn reading the book in episode 7 actually made me think that she might have even been studying...

But there is a scene that you've missed, where the mc can actually see that book in Quinn's desk and he asks her about it:

So her deflecting about the book is interesting... And getting the mc to suggest it's a college book is a typical DPC red herring, make a character infer something and we start to think it's true when it's not true (like when Quinn pointed out that it was the Alphas who trashed the mansion when it likely wasn't).

But the whole deal of Quinn being concerned for the mc after hearing he was threated by Vinny with a gun... that's kinda normal behaviour for anyone when they hear someone they know has been threatened with a gun...

So yeah, your whole post is flawed and smells like bullshit, but totally good to see you posting again. Hopefully episode 10 is right around the corner so we can fuel these theories with something more than manure. :ROFLMAO:
And here you are wrong. Quinn doesn't mention any name, money or place an order on this call. Absolutely nothing that could lead to Buddy.

The thing is for Quinn to say that she has everything now. But what does she have? Quinn doesn't get the money from Rich until later in EP6. So what's up with Quinn now?

Quinn is meeting tomorrow night? The only question is, with whom? She may have been with someone else before she went to Buddy. Maybe that's why Buddy expected Quinn more.

Your nice excerpt from what Quinn said is not complete. Quinn should apologize, but she refuses. Oddly enough, Quinn gets a bloody nose after meeting Buddy. The guy probably followed Quinn from her previous meeting with the caller. Quinn didn't apologize and gets the receipt. One thing is very strange. Quinn is after the MC like hell the whole time, but won't let the MC help her with her bloody nose. (Unless of course the MC fucked Quinn in EP4) if not, the opposite is even true, she pushes the MC away. Quinn got a bloody nose because of the MC.

I've actually never read the second one, but it tends to confirm my version. Quinn doesn't want the MC to read the book. If it was a normal college book, Quinn couldn't care less if the MC read it or not. But Quinn doesn't care. It kills her mojo. Wouldn't be surprising if Rox's book had a lot of dirty details about a lot of dirty people.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There are more theories here than neurons in Dawe brain

I have no theory, just two questions, and they are simple

Is Nicole's child a boy or a girl?

and

How far is Jade willing to go to be with my brother MC?

Maybe by 2025 I will have the answers
Nicole's child is a boy...and I have a Jade save where I hope she does her best to make MC addicted to her pussy forever... :devilish:

Reactions: Hawke84

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

All he says is:

I see two distinct possibilities for the book.
1. It's Quinn's ledger. She doesn't want anyone touching her business dealings.
2. It's Marcellus Wallace's soul. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes