Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

A short but good update for today.

The animation queue is down to 6 animations. After they're completed, I need to post-process them and test the lewd scenes to ensure that they work. After that, beta testing can start, and it will start sometime next week.

The final preview for episode 10 drops on Wednesday, and next Friday will be the final status update before the release date announcement.

This development cycle is about to reach its end.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
well the wait was long but we are almost close :HideThePain:
85m88x.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's also a possibility that I've considered before. In EP1, Neil wants the MC to take the money that Neil laboriously saved. My MC always refuses. Neil may have gotten the cash into his account and is writing this check. He disguised this check as an inheritance because otherwise the MC would not accept the money.
It would be a loving gesture from a kind Father and perhaps cover up a dark secret about Lynette

Reactions: dalli_x

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
It's the most retarded storyline in the game. No family name on a legal document like an inheritance. MC never asked the question "Dad, what's mom's last name?" You leave out the mom's family name on school forms. You tell the secretary she's referred to only Lynette, like the singer Prince.

MC: I got an inheritance
Rando: From who?
MC: Some chick named Lynette
Rando: Doesn't it say a family name on there?
MC: No

100% MC is going to be a Burgmeister. It's going to be a huge revelation. He's reading the diary "OMG I'm Burgmeister! How can this be!?!" Like a fucking retard.
In DPС's defense, I will say that I know of very few stories where the sudden kinship storyline was handled well. Often someone becomes someone's relative quite suddenly, and DPC smoothly leads and suggests that Rusty might be the MC's brother.
And to be honest Lynette and Neil's story is frankly boring.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I didn't really want to answer. But I can't help myself.
You're right, a name change costs millions of dollars. Lynette couldn't afford the name change because she ran away from home. Sarcasm.(y):ROFLMAO:
And lastly even if Lynette changed her name, she is still the biological mother of the MC and your claim was, I quote :" The Preps Party was arranged to lure the MC there. Why? His biological parents and also his grandfather were present at the party "

So you are claiming Neil and Lynette were at the party ?

How is that theory not dead ?

Not sarcasm.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Finally got round to catching up to episode 9 after ages of not playing. Loving the quinn content, broccoli is fantastic. May all end up in disaster for MC but quinn is definitely my main preference. Though the likes of Camilla/Riona/Lily/Heather are going to be firmly continued to be chased in my alternate versions of the wonderful single path
Hoping we're not going to get forced drama with the exceptionally dull Zoey.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Hence the diary. DPC should have sped things up a bit, but this diary will add drama and thus be more interesting.
It's not just that the story is dragged out, I just think a story arc about Neil and Lynette meeting while renovating the mansion even sounds boring. Probably in the future when her father finds out her daughter is screwing a construction worker will piss him off and it will be pretty dramatic, but how long will that arc take? I'm afraid we won't find out what MC Rusty's brother is until the end of season 3 or even in the middle of season 4, because this arc plays a completely supporting role to the main plot.

• Thinking Face

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I didn't say Lynette and Neil would be at the party. Reading is not an art and can be learned.:rolleyes:
Yea but you said " Lynette changed her original family before the birth of MC. That's what I explained above. As the father, Neil's name will be 100% listed on the birth certificate."

So Lynette gave birth to the MC, but she isn't his biological mother, meaning she is a surrogate who had an inseminated egg implanted, that she then carried to term ? Hence she wasn't at the party ?

And Neil, while he may have fucked Lynette, obviously hasn't fucked the woman the egg came from, so he is not the biological father, which explains why he wasn't at the party ?

But they still used their names on the birth certificate, because they thought "ahh, what the hell, what difference does it make anyway?"

Did I get all that right ?

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
With the renovation of the mansion, DPC has hidden something. Lynette isn't actually that important. We find out that Neil had a girl a year earlier. He asked Luis if he still remembered it. For example, this could be the reason why Luis has his place in BaDIK's history. Others could have repaired the windows.

Neil pushes the MC a lot to get him to use a condom and we also learn in EP1 so Neil has had his fair share of women before he met Lynette. The possible reason for Lynette and Neil's separation could be hidden here.

The resulting possibilities that can be generated would go beyond the scope.
Neil's Rusty's father? Neil's hypothetical girlfriend, let's call her Abigail, had a baby with Neil, but since they didn't have the money for an abortion they gave the baby to an orphanage! The Burgmeisters were infertile and that's why they took the baby away, never knowing that Neil was the real father!
By the way, I can play your games, too!
Rusty is short for Russell, short for rusty. Rusty is a color distinctly reminiscent of red. Who else has red hair? Sage. Rusty is Sage's brother, they were both in foster care. The Burkes split up Rusty and Sage, the Burgmeisters took the boy and the Burkes took the girl. That's why Sage doesn't want to bring it up, she has childhood trauma.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You're 100% right, but the person would be informed about his/her pending inheritance and the guardian/trustee of the inheritance would have to act in the best interests of the beneficiary of the inheritance, or in other words throwing it into a box and storing it in your cellar would be a crime.

There are exactly two possibilities, someone gave Neil the box or Neil had it all along. And given that the MC was 3 weeks shy of turning 19, it's highly unlikely that anyone actually died.

Someone wanted the MC to have that box and we can only hope it was someone other than just DPC for story purposes. :D
You're debating over a story where MC tells that he never watched tv because they couldn't afford to buy a tv set.

Stop wasting your time discussing DrPinkCake's utter nonsense: just don't think about anything and swallow your suspension of disbelief pill.

• Haha
Reactions: TimHawk

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Neil's Rusty's father? Neil's hypothetical girlfriend, let's call her Abigail, had a baby with Neil, but since they didn't have the money for an abortion they gave the baby to an orphanage! The Burgmeisters were infertile and that's why they took the baby away, never knowing that Neil was the real father!
By the way, I can play your games, too!
Rusty is short for Russell, short for rusty. Rusty is a color distinctly reminiscent of red. Who else has red hair? Sage. Rusty is Sage's brother, they were both in foster care. The Burkes split up Rusty and Sage, the Burgmeisters took the boy and the Burkes took the girl. That's why Sage doesn't want to bring it up, she has childhood trauma.
As I always write, it is possible. I don't know if that's what happens. But it's possible.
Not bad. The Dalli_X training pays off.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
You're debating over a story where MC tells that he never watched tv because they couldn't afford to buy a tv set.

Stop wasting your time discussing DrPinkCake's utter nonsense: just don't think about anything and swallow your suspension of disbelief pill.
There are at least 12 months to kill between episodes now, can't just all be fun and meme's, gotta stretch your brain now and then and at least try to make sense of all this nonsense ! :D

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There are at least 12 months to kill between episodes now, can't just all be fun and meme's, gotta stretch your brain now and then and at least try to make sense of all this nonsense ! :D
You haven't seen anything yet: the real madness starts when the new update comes out!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes