yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] But one thing is strange. This Lynette had no tits and was wearing more of a Neil shirt. It's also a nice room.
Bro, I can't tell if you're joking or serious. But the girl in your pic who has no tits and is wearing Neil's shirt is the MC of AL. And the investigation reliably established that he is a male. Lynette is someone who's answering him on the phone.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Since the episode 10 is in more than a year in development, how long do you guys believe it will be?
That depends on what you mean. One playthrough on one path will likely not be that long. However seeing pretty much everything on every path will likely take time.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Bro, I can't tell if you're joking or serious. But the girl in your pic who has no tits and is wearing Neil's shirt is the MC of AL. And the investigation reliably established that he is a male. Lynette is someone who's answering him on the phone.
Facts have never stopped Dalli before, it won't start now.:p
I wrote that I never played AL, so how would I know the facts. I just found it strange.

Maybe this picture just shows the birth of DPC's BaDIK idea.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Take a closer look at the picture. The MC points his sword at a beer of the same brand and holds a beer of the same brand in his hand. The firefighter wears a mask, he won't be recognized, but then when he drinks his piss we can see that he has the same skin color as the sheriff.
guy(s).jpg

As I said it would made that convo even funnier if it would be the same guy, but it's getting too complicated due to a bunch of reasons I also mentioned.

The dude needed to sober up. He had to prepare another costume in advance and put it somewhere (?) or had to find a new one in the middle of Halloween in the middle of the night as soon as possible, etc. Too much mess and effort around for a random character made in purpose for lulz.

But I wouldn't be Dalli_X if I didn't have some interesting food for thought for you.
Despite some of the similarities, it's best to treat them as independent works of fiction. Their stories won't intertwine at any point.
I will just point you to the quote from the DPC you presented. So, further speculations are mostly useless. He admitted that there are some similarities and originally he planned to unite 2 game universes into 1 story, but that idea was abandoned finally. So any coincidences or repetitions are Easter eggs, DAZ assets shortage, etc., like character names and other.

But I discovered a strange thing and I ask myself the legitimate question of whether BaDIK is sequential. The stories wouldn't mesh because Megan, Melissa, Liam, etc. actually have nothing to do with Lynette. It would be a separate story. But one thing is strange. This Lynette had no tits and was wearing more of a Neil shirt. It's also a nice room.
View attachment 3081942
Oh god :KEK: :HideThePain:
It's an MC of AL, it's him talking by phone with wrong number given to him by character "Dick" which is similar to Steve in BADIK, but angrier and wilder than him. MC face in AL is not shown until the last episode. While I find it strange, it created some additional mysterious atmosphere and MC face was revealed in a very right time. It intensified the darkness of story telling and ending. Lynette - coincidence and name reuse case. Games universes takes place in the same time or with a delay of 5 years maximum. We know that there is 2017 in BADIK, while AL takes place close to it, because ALs MC is a lucky and skilled cryptocurrency and market trader. So BADIK as a prequel to AL have no chances.

There is also a nice room here in the preview.
View attachment 3081943
We don't know who is exactly on this preview, but I'm sure that the man hand belongs to MC, not Neil at least. Lynette was not married, they run away and she became pregnant and died after giving birth to MC w/o being married with Nail. It also could be James and young Bella, but wedding ring looks different, so, probably no go too. Jade, Nora, Bianca - are more likely candidates, imo.

Here's the picture from before again. We have the MC, son of Lynette. Bianca could be Miranda's daughter, at least that's the general opinion. Then we have Jill Royce. I'm just wondering if Isabella has anything to do with Viv. The number 175 is written on the firefighter's helmet. 1(A) 7+5=12 (L). It's strange. What's even weirder is that the guy was previously a sheriff. Maybe the fire story became a police story.
View attachment 3081944
You're overthinking most of this too much, at least and while knowing there are no connections between game universes. It's a typical asset (reuse) and if some of them have customizable text and other areas, this one probably not. Because the "font" used in number is not that simple. It's mostly looks like an evil easter egg from DPC for those who played AL before. And maybe a reminder, that if even BADIK an a comedy, mostly, but tragedy is always somewhere near. The another refference and easter egg (but much weaker and less obvious) that in AL the policeman was corrupted, drug addicted and had a "business" with one of the main antagonists (Peter), which most of the players suspected in tragedy happened with MCs home until the final reveal in the last episode. But since he not weared the "classic" and modern blue police form and appeared as a "sheriff" - that's why it's a weak point and refference in overall. The ANOs mansion security guy is much closer in case if we are searching for parallels and coincidences.

ep7_limbo4.jpg

P.S. Play AL, this game worth it ;)

Reactions: Derek's Brother

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Tybalt doesn't deserve the privilege of kissing a girl while she has cum on her face and in her mouth
What happened to you, buddy? Where's the romantic and sweet guy who wants to take all the girls of the game to the restaurant?

By the way, do you guys have saves on the path of the Others? I have a save, but there's no Cathy.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Since the episode 10 is in more than a year in development, how long do you guys believe it will be?
That's the million dollar question. We can't get inside the DPС's head and find out.
But for now, I'm of the following opinion.
Ep11 will probably come out during 2024, maybe late December. He did half of ep10 development on old 3090 graphics cards, spent a lot of time programming minigames, refining the phone interface, etc. When developing ep11 he won't do any of that and the game probably even if it gets bigger it should be out within 2024.
Ep12 will probably take over a year to develop. It's unlikely to come out during 2025, most likely January 2026.

Next he'll announce that he needs to take a break for a few months because he's tired of development. And unless he quits or gets seriously ill, ep 13 won't come out until 2027.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D and KaiserST

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Until it’s finished? Years and years, especially if he keeps increasing the scope of the game. We know he won’t bring on more people as he wants full control over his baby, understandable since a lot of writers are like that.DPC doesn’t exactly have an incentive to do things in a more speedy fashion when it comes to finances either.

Unless he expands his production power radically, and or reduces the scope of future episodes, I think it’s fair to assume 1x year updates per episode for now. In other words it’s going to be a while.

Reactions: ysuarez

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Until it’s finished? Years and years, especially if he keeps increasing the scope of the game. We know he won’t bring on more people as he wants full control over his baby, understandable since a lot of writers are like that.DPC doesn’t exactly have an incentive to do things in a more speedy fashion when it comes to finances either.

Unless he expands his production power radically, and or reduces the scope of future episodes, I think it’s fair to assume 1x year updates per episode for now. In other words it’s going to be a while.
Expecting future updates to take a year to make each it's very wise considering how the development for ep9 and 10 went.

At this point is clear that DPC won't bother trying to make a smaller updates for a faster release and will instead try to shove everything he can on it.

Futhermore, with the addition of 60fps animations development times will only increase. Lets remember that, in DPC own words, only roughly half of episode 10 animations will feature the increased framerate.

Despite that, render times were very affected which meant the hardware update from earlier this year was basically negated.

While it's true that he didnt have his RTX4090s for the entire development of episode 10, its still means those animations are taking their toll.

If next episode features only 60 fps animations the risk of it not being released in 2024 is very real.

So let's hope DPC can control himself and not do 100% 60fps animations.

If only he followed my idea, but there is no incentive for it.

That's the million dollar question. We can't get inside the DPС's head and find out.
But for now, I'm of the following opinion.
Ep11 will probably come out during 2024, maybe late December. He did half of ep10 development on old 3090 graphics cards, spent a lot of time programming minigames, refining the phone interface, etc. When developing ep11 he won't do any of that and the game probably even if it gets bigger it should be out within 2024.
Ep12 will probably take over a year to develop. It's unlikely to come out during 2025, most likely January 2026.

Next he'll announce that he needs to take a break for a few months because he's tired of development. And unless he quits or gets seriously ill, ep 13 won't come out until 2027.
Very true unfortunally.

Furthermore he won't be able to get a hardware update until around Q2/2025, when NVIDIA is rumored to finally lauch the RTX5000 generation.

Normally that would be lauched in Q4/2024, but apparently there has been a delay on that lauch.

Oct 22, 2023
A part of me wants to feel bad for Chad. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence, he keeps lying about his relationship with Troy so the other Jocks don't make fun of him for being gay. I would try to bury the hatchet with Chad if possible. If Dawe wasn't such a homophobic asshole, it would be easier for Chad to admit to cheating on Sage which would in turn give her the closure she needs.

#FuckYouDawe

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Very true unfortunally.

Furthermore he won't be able to get a hardware update until around Q2/2025, when NVIDIA is rumored to finally lauch the RTX5000 generation.

Normally that would be lauched in Q4/2024, but apparently there has been a delay on that lauch.
DPС realizes that it cannot inflate the development indefinitely. I don't think it will take 2 years to develop one episode, that's too huge even for DPС. In my pessimistic predictions, I'm starting from 1 year and 2-3 months. It has an average of 300-350 animations in each update. Even if we assume that in ep12 he will have 400 animations rendering them will not take more than 2 months.
Besides the main reason for the long development time is rendering animations, not something else. He can bloat the development with new scenes and dialog as much as he wants, but none of that will play a significant role in the end because rendering images is significantly faster than rendering animations.
There are really only a few things that ACTUALLY affect development time.
1) Animations
2) Mini-games. Programming and testing minigames takes about a month.
3) Freeroam programming.
4) Probably development of new environments.

Scenes, dialogs do not affect development in any way.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
A part of me wants to feel bad for Chad. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence, he keeps lying about his relationship with Troy so the other Jocks don't make fun of him for being gay. I would try to bury the hatchet with Chad if possible. If Dawe wasn't such a homophobic asshole, it would be easier for Chad to admit to cheating on Sage which would in turn give her the closure she needs.

#FuckYouDawe

View attachment 3082897 View attachment 3082898 View attachment 3082900
Chad is a bitch, I hate him.
First of all, he's a cowardly asshole who doesn't have the guts to admit it to Sage's face.
Second, he treats Sage like crap. He only came to her when he was threatened with expulsion from college.
Third, he can't protect his boyfriend Troy. The jocks bully him, and he just keeps quiet.

I hope we don't get a gay drama where we have to help Chad admit his orientation to those around him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes