Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
A part of me wants to feel bad for Chad. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence, he keeps lying about his relationship with Troy so the other Jocks don't make fun of him for being gay. I would try to bury the hatchet with Chad if possible. If Dawe wasn't such a homophobic asshole, it would be easier for Chad to admit to cheating on Sage which would in turn give her the closure she needs.

#FuckYouDawe

View attachment 3082897 View attachment 3082898 View attachment 3082900
Chad is a rotten cunt. He was just using Sage as material, being a fucking coward. He stole at least a year of her life. He couldn't even stand up for her in that scene when Dawe said, "Look, that bitch is running back." What? For such words, Dawe had to kiss the concrete while lying face down in the next second. Even if he doesn't care about Sage (and he doesn't care), she's officially his ex-girlfriend and such disrespect can't be tolerated. But Dave, in his words, is a “good guy.” Negative IQ, hello.
He can't protect Troy. Just a pathetic person. I have a zero respect for Chad, but let it remain on his conscience and live with him.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I can't say with 100% certainty, but a few times he's made announcements like the one below. I can't seem to find the status update where he mentions how many machines in total he's got rendering. But all indications seem to point at he's rendering everything under his own roof.

Sure he could go spend money on a rendering farm. But that just ends up costing him money. If he's doing this at home as I suspect he is, then when he's done he can recover some of his expenses when he's finished by selling some of these machines off.

I can't imagine how much his power bill must be, specially during the summer. Can you imagine the heat all his machines must produce? He surely must also be running some Air Conditioning as well in the summer. lol
You can't render 18+ content on most render farms.Also I don't think his current setup is weaker than render farms. It would be easier to just buy a few more computers and connect them to a shared network.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
You can't render 18+ content on most render farms.Also I don't think his current setup is weaker than render farms. It would be easier to just buy a few more computers and connect them to a shared network.
I also wonder how it's supposed to work with assets you bought, can you even use such a server if you're using assets you didn't create yourself?

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
That's not what I meant. Right now we are waiting about a month because of 60 fps animations, probably at 400 animations the wait time will increase to 2 months. Besides DPС himself says that rendering 60 fps animations is slightly faster than before, that is essentially nothing has changed.
I do not think that development will increase to a year and a half, at most a year and two or three months.
I mean 15 month wait is pretty absurd as well. If I had to pay for the game (I did support him for a while when I first started playing years ago), I definitely wouldn't even bother playing it until entire game was out and then make one time purchase and play the whole thing. But well, not my place to judge I guess as I'm not a paying customer anymore and it looks like it's working for him, considering the amount of patreon supporters he has.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
100% DPC knows the Patreons are a bunch of suckers. The saying goes "There's a sucker born every minute and I am going to take him for all he's worth" Those are the ones on Patreons. I would milk these idiots too.

View attachment 3083359

He actually treats his Patreons like shit. Poor SomboSteel can attest to that.

Yes, it's for the best he doesn't hire a team. He should hire a writer...... Imagine working for him? I'd strangle him.
I heard DPC is actually build like Chad.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I mean 15 month wait is pretty absurd as well. If I had to pay for the game (I did support him for a while when I first started playing years ago), I definitely wouldn't even bother playing it until entire game was out and then make one time purchase and play the whole thing. But well, not my place to judge I guess as I'm not a paying customer anymore and it looks like it's working for him, considering the amount of patreon supporters he has.
That and good steam sales, it's what I will do once he releases the next season on Steam. Just buy it there. Support the result not the process.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I can't imagine how much his power bill must be, specially during the summer. Can you imagine the heat all his machines must produce? He surely must also be running some Air Conditioning as well in the summer. lol
His entire setup has to look absolutely ridiculous at this point. It must look something like a small command central in a CIA safe-house or alternatively one of those summer camps at home that pro CS teams use for LAN practice. Maybe he's got a little pink themed rgb setup going? Def needs air con in the summer.

In fact come to think of it, his electrical bill, streams of money from abroad, and his reclusive habits might've actually triggered the Swedish counter intelligence service to take a brief look at him, only to discover that he's only guilty of tiddy manufacturing lmao

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
We don't know who is exactly on this preview, but I'm sure that the man hand belongs to MC, not Neil at least. Lynette was not married, they run away and she became pregnant and died after giving birth to MC w/o being married with Nail. It also could be James and young Bella, but wedding ring looks different, so, probably no go too. Jade, Nora, Bianca - are more likely candidates, imo.
Lynette ALIVE!!!!!!
:HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
He will not cut on dev time, why would he ? He found a perfect business model - also he trained his core supporters to expect 1 release per year.

This way he gets 50-52 weeks to do whatever he wants. Also, the guy is a huge control freak, he tried to takeover r/badik, when guys who created it told him no, he acted like a bitch. Imagine working for that guy ? I could last maybe 10 days on a job, and then I would end up in jail for assault.

We can discuss things here, but in the end it wont change anything - like I said he found his perfect business model. So If I could give advice to people is to just relax, chill, shitpost for lols and get on with your life.
That's not true. If he released updates more often, he could make more money. The long timelines are caused by strange and often wrong decisions and his structure of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That's not true. If he released updates more often, he could make more money. The long timelines are caused by strange and often wrong decisions and his structure of the game.
Also, let's not forget that DPC also spent a lot of time coding his mini games. I recall one of his updates earlier this summer where he announced he was done with coding mini games and such, as all he needs to do is just copy paste the basic code for which ever mini game he wishes to use, couple of variable changes and he's done.

And if I recall correctly, he had mentioned that it took him over a month just developing those. So for future episodes he will not have to waste hardly any time at all on those so he could be able to concentrate more on posing scenes and rendering now.

I'm not saying this will cut down on dev time, but more to the point that dev time should remain somewhat constant from this point on.

But yeah, I know this is DPC, who's to say he won't be adding more animations to compensate not wasting time coding. So all this could be meaningless.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
At this point, he probably needs air conditioning in the winter as well...
:ROFLMAO:
True, even my single rx 7900xtx makes things more cozy during the chilly evenings when i boot up something heavy. He has what, 7 or something absurd like that 4090s in a single room? He can probably maintain room temperature by creating a draft with some windows come winter. No need for heating :KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
That and good steam sales, it's what I will do once he releases the next season on Steam. Just buy it there. Support the result not the process.
Of course it is, but you have to understand that it is not a studio, and if its process was not supported, the result would not exist. :) His patrons, these are investors,( A questionable investment that yields no return, but still.:KEK::KEK::KEK: ) and he himself, this is a gaming company, investors give money, the company develops. :WeSmart:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Also, let's not forget that DPC also spent a lot of time coding his mini games. I recall one of his updates earlier this summer where he announced he was done with coding mini games and such, as all he needs to do is just copy paste the basic code for which ever mini game he wishes to use, couple of variable changes and he's done.

And if I recall correctly, he had mentioned that it took him over a month just developing those. So for future episodes he will not have to waste hardly any time at all on those so he could be able to concentrate more on posing scenes and rendering now.

I'm not saying this will cut down on dev time, but more to the point that dev time should remain somewhat constant from this point on.

But yeah, I know this is DPC, who's to say he won't be adding more animations to compensate not wasting time coding. So all this could be meaningless.
I think by now we have seen enough, so that we can say one thing with absolute certainty :

Every new episode will drop exactly when DPC wants it to !

He will first write the Episode the normal way, then he will fill it up with all the "extra" stuff and then he sits down and thinks about how he can outdo himself. This time it was 60 fps animations, next time it's gonna be something else. And it's probably gonna be something equally useless like "pick and change the clothes of the girl in the scene on the fly !!!"

It will never take him less time to develop a new episode compared to the last.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. My madness continues. This morning I woke up and I thought. Hell, if everyone’s saying Quinn’s gonna die in the next update, let’s do that. :HideThePain: I downloaded the scarface, video editor and went to cut it,:KEK: but it turned out that my cute bucket, does not really like After Effect,:HideThePain: almost any push, on anything in this editor, my PC stopped its activity for a minute or two.:HideThePain: And I realized I had to download another editor.:WeSmart::FacePalm: I downloaded 2, Davinci and another one - something very light, easy to cut,:WeSmart: and presses for tracking,:WeSmart: so I can put the face Quinn and others, to the characters from the video.:KEK: But when I cut the scarface, I cut everything I could and even so, only the footage of Tony Montana had already taken about 10 minutes,:HideThePain::FacePalm: and it still had to be framed ( I wanted him to shoot the police, not the bandits.:KEK: ) with the police, I think it would be too long for the meme viewing, so I gave it up.:HideThePain::HideThePain: Although imagine Quinn Montana, proudly killed in a shootout with the police during a raid on her mansion.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: I also wanted to frame the face of Riona, the girl who died when she shot Tony,:KEK::FacePalm: or the idea of framing the MC.:KEK::KEK: But nothing, when I was looking for editing materials, I came across the footage from taxi 4. And damn it, what Jeber:KEK::KEK: performed:KEK::KEK: at the end of the movie is perfect for my series of undercover Quinn!:cool::cool::love: Who do you think she’ll arrest next?:WeSmart::WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain:
fb97f849-325f-4317-8659-33167c107a6f (1).jpg
I’ve already cut the film, almost as I need, there are fine strokes and tomorrow I will try to put faces on the tracks.:HideThePain:
There’s another 20-second video on the raid on Quinn’s stash house.:KEK::KEK::KEK: I’m going to start trying to get faces on the tracks from it, because it’s short and there’s almost no hard positions.:WeSmart: Still there is a picture, I do not know whether I can do it today or not.:HideThePain: By the way, today was my first time with a video editor.:HideThePain: I’m not happy with my PC.:HideThePain: So if there’s a super video editor among the people reading this comment who has nothing to do, you can have the Quinn Montana idea,(y)(y) I’d be happy if someone could make my idea come true.:love::):cool:
So. While I was writing all this shit,:HideThePain: I wanted to make a picture with Quinn:HideThePain: where she asked who was next. And while I was looking for Quinn’s head to be inserted into the police girl picture, I thought,:WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain: well, why don’t I just find the materials for the picture I wanted to make and I started looking for them.:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: As a result, you will see that the most successful came Bella.:KEK::KEK: But I’m really tired today,:HideThePain: I’m already too lazy:KEK: to look for more suitable.:FacePalm: And I want to sleep.:KEK: I haven’t read for two days, and I love to read.:HideThePain::HideThePain: I think I’m going to slow down a little with all these meme pictures.:HideThePain::HideThePain::FacePalm::FacePalm:
But here’s the last one for today.(y)(y) This is what happens in my heart when I play BaDIK: 2df7985f-b09a-49e0-b307-14c5c82ce1db.jpg

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
So. My madness continues. This morning I woke up and I thought. Hell, if everyone’s saying Quinn’s gonna die in the next update, let’s do that. :HideThePain: I downloaded the scarface, video editor and went to cut it,:KEK: but it turned out that my cute bucket, does not really like After Effect,:HideThePain: almost any push, on anything in this editor, my PC stopped its activity for a minute or two.:HideThePain: And I realized I had to download another editor.:WeSmart::FacePalm: I downloaded 2, Davinci and another one - something very light, easy to cut,:WeSmart: and presses for tracking,:WeSmart: so I can put the face Quinn and others, to the characters from the video.:KEK: But when I cut the scarface, I cut everything I could and even so, only the footage of Tony Montana had already taken about 10 minutes,:HideThePain::FacePalm: and it still had to be framed ( I wanted him to shoot the police, not the bandits.:KEK: ) with the police, I think it would be too long for the meme viewing, so I gave it up.:HideThePain::HideThePain: Although imagine Quinn Montana, proudly killed in a shootout with the police during a raid on her mansion.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: I also wanted to frame the face of Riona, the girl who died when she shot Tony,:KEK::FacePalm: or the idea of framing the MC.:KEK::KEK: But nothing, when I was looking for editing materials, I came across the footage from taxi 4. And damn it, what Jeber:KEK::KEK: performed:KEK::KEK: at the end of the movie is perfect for my series of undercover Quinn!:cool::cool::love: Who do you think she’ll arrest next?:WeSmart::WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain:
View attachment 3083690
I’ve already cut the film, almost as I need, there are fine strokes and tomorrow I will try to put faces on the tracks.:HideThePain:
There’s another 20-second video on the raid on Quinn’s stash house.:KEK::KEK::KEK: I’m going to start trying to get faces on the tracks from it, because it’s short and there’s almost no hard positions.:WeSmart: Still there is a picture, I do not know whether I can do it today or not.:HideThePain: By the way, today was my first time with a video editor.:HideThePain: I’m not happy with my PC.:HideThePain: So if there’s a super video editor among the people reading this comment who has nothing to do, you can have the Quinn Montana idea,(y)(y) I’d be happy if someone could make my idea come true.:love::):cool:
So. While I was writing all this shit,:HideThePain: I wanted to make a picture with Quinn:HideThePain: where she asked who was next. And while I was looking for Quinn’s head to be inserted into the police girl picture, I thought,:WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain: well, why don’t I just find the materials for the picture I wanted to make and I started looking for them.:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: As a result, you will see that the most successful came Bella.:KEK::KEK: But I’m really tired today,:HideThePain: I’m already too lazy:KEK: to look for more suitable.:FacePalm: And I want to sleep.:KEK: I haven’t read for two days, and I love to read.:HideThePain::HideThePain: I think I’m going to slow down a little with all these meme pictures.:HideThePain::HideThePain::FacePalm::FacePalm:
But here’s the last one for today.(y)(y) This is what happens in my heart when I play BaDIK: View attachment 3083696
Also me when i read your storyboard

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes