doovel

Nov 13, 2023
I’m from another nordic country and 3x63A is available locally with no surcharge. Man makes serious money, is going to have his studio in a former barn on a farm, not in his mom’s basement, as hard as that is to imagine on f95 :giggle:
Damn that's great, used to be the case here as well. They reduced it because the power net is overloaded as it is.

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
to be a chad you need both a good attitude and muscles and I think DPC has neither. if you don't believe me go to his patreon or discord and criticize him see what happens. :KEK:
Yeah but then I'd have to pay him just to get banned and have my critique instantly removed. I'd much rather save that for Steam.

• Haha
Reactions: w00de and Ray_D

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Yeah but then I'd have to pay him just to get banned and have my critique instantly removed. I'd much rather save that for Steam.
that's the DPC experience for you my friend, I get banned for making a criticism that he doesn't like about chapter 9. :HideThePain:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So. My madness continues. This morning I woke up and I thought. Hell, if everyone’s saying Quinn’s gonna die in the next update, let’s do that. :HideThePain: I downloaded the scarface, video editor and went to cut it,:KEK: but it turned out that my cute bucket, does not really like After Effect,:HideThePain: almost any push, on anything in this editor, my PC stopped its activity for a minute or two.:HideThePain: And I realized I had to download another editor.:WeSmart::FacePalm: I downloaded 2, Davinci and another one - something very light, easy to cut,:WeSmart: and presses for tracking,:WeSmart: so I can put the face Quinn and others, to the characters from the video.:KEK: But when I cut the scarface, I cut everything I could and even so, only the footage of Tony Montana had already taken about 10 minutes,:HideThePain::FacePalm: and it still had to be framed ( I wanted him to shoot the police, not the bandits.:KEK: ) with the police, I think it would be too long for the meme viewing, so I gave it up.:HideThePain::HideThePain: Although imagine Quinn Montana, proudly killed in a shootout with the police during a raid on her mansion.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: I also wanted to frame the face of Riona, the girl who died when she shot Tony,:KEK::FacePalm: or the idea of framing the MC.:KEK::KEK: But nothing, when I was looking for editing materials, I came across the footage from taxi 4. And damn it, what Jeber:KEK::KEK: performed:KEK::KEK: at the end of the movie is perfect for my series of undercover Quinn!:cool::cool::love: Who do you think she’ll arrest next?:WeSmart::WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain:
View attachment 3083690
I’ve already cut the film, almost as I need, there are fine strokes and tomorrow I will try to put faces on the tracks.:HideThePain:
There’s another 20-second video on the raid on Quinn’s stash house.:KEK::KEK::KEK: I’m going to start trying to get faces on the tracks from it, because it’s short and there’s almost no hard positions.:WeSmart: Still there is a picture, I do not know whether I can do it today or not.:HideThePain: By the way, today was my first time with a video editor.:HideThePain: I’m not happy with my PC.:HideThePain: So if there’s a super video editor among the people reading this comment who has nothing to do, you can have the Quinn Montana idea,(y)(y) I’d be happy if someone could make my idea come true.:love::):cool:
So. While I was writing all this shit,:HideThePain: I wanted to make a picture with Quinn:HideThePain: where she asked who was next. And while I was looking for Quinn’s head to be inserted into the police girl picture, I thought,:WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain: well, why don’t I just find the materials for the picture I wanted to make and I started looking for them.:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: As a result, you will see that the most successful came Bella.:KEK::KEK: But I’m really tired today,:HideThePain: I’m already too lazy:KEK: to look for more suitable.:FacePalm: And I want to sleep.:KEK: I haven’t read for two days, and I love to read.:HideThePain::HideThePain: I think I’m going to slow down a little with all these meme pictures.:HideThePain::HideThePain::FacePalm::FacePalm:
But here’s the last one for today.(y)(y) This is what happens in my heart when I play BaDIK: View attachment 3083696
Hmmm...
FdR4.gif
Well, as strange as it may seem, I wish you good luck.
After all, everyone loves Quinn in their own way.
I hope Divine Quinn bless your efforts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
So. My madness continues. This morning I woke up and I thought. Hell, if everyone’s saying Quinn’s gonna die in the next update, let’s do that. :HideThePain: I downloaded the scarface, video editor and went to cut it,:KEK: but it turned out that my cute bucket, does not really like After Effect,:HideThePain: almost any push, on anything in this editor, my PC stopped its activity for a minute or two.:HideThePain: And I realized I had to download another editor.:WeSmart::FacePalm: I downloaded 2, Davinci and another one - something very light, easy to cut,:WeSmart: and presses for tracking,:WeSmart: so I can put the face Quinn and others, to the characters from the video.:KEK: But when I cut the scarface, I cut everything I could and even so, only the footage of Tony Montana had already taken about 10 minutes,:HideThePain::FacePalm: and it still had to be framed ( I wanted him to shoot the police, not the bandits.:KEK: ) with the police, I think it would be too long for the meme viewing, so I gave it up.:HideThePain::HideThePain: Although imagine Quinn Montana, proudly killed in a shootout with the police during a raid on her mansion.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: I also wanted to frame the face of Riona, the girl who died when she shot Tony,:KEK::FacePalm: or the idea of framing the MC.:KEK::KEK: But nothing, when I was looking for editing materials, I came across the footage from taxi 4. And damn it, what Jeber:KEK::KEK: performed:KEK::KEK: at the end of the movie is perfect for my series of undercover Quinn!:cool::cool::love: Who do you think she’ll arrest next?:WeSmart::WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain:
View attachment 3083690
I’ve already cut the film, almost as I need, there are fine strokes and tomorrow I will try to put faces on the tracks.:HideThePain:
There’s another 20-second video on the raid on Quinn’s stash house.:KEK::KEK::KEK: I’m going to start trying to get faces on the tracks from it, because it’s short and there’s almost no hard positions.:WeSmart: Still there is a picture, I do not know whether I can do it today or not.:HideThePain: By the way, today was my first time with a video editor.:HideThePain: I’m not happy with my PC.:HideThePain: So if there’s a super video editor among the people reading this comment who has nothing to do, you can have the Quinn Montana idea,(y)(y) I’d be happy if someone could make my idea come true.:love::):cool:
So. While I was writing all this shit,:HideThePain: I wanted to make a picture with Quinn:HideThePain: where she asked who was next. And while I was looking for Quinn’s head to be inserted into the police girl picture, I thought,:WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain: well, why don’t I just find the materials for the picture I wanted to make and I started looking for them.:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: As a result, you will see that the most successful came Bella.:KEK::KEK: But I’m really tired today,:HideThePain: I’m already too lazy:KEK: to look for more suitable.:FacePalm: And I want to sleep.:KEK: I haven’t read for two days, and I love to read.:HideThePain::HideThePain: I think I’m going to slow down a little with all these meme pictures.:HideThePain::HideThePain::FacePalm::FacePalm:
But here’s the last one for today.(y)(y) This is what happens in my heart when I play BaDIK: View attachment 3083696
those drugs are strong man share the number of your supplier. :KEK:
IMG_20231109_115904.jpg

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Take a closer look at the picture. The MC points his sword at a beer of the same brand and holds a beer of the same brand in his hand. The firefighter wears a mask, he won't be recognized, but then when he drinks his piss we can see that he has the same skin color as the sheriff.

Here's the picture from before again. We have the MC, son of Lynette. Bianca could be Miranda's daughter, at least that's the general opinion. Then we have Jill Royce. I'm just wondering if Isabella has anything to do with Viv. The number 175 is written on the firefighter's helmet. 1(A) 7+5=12 (L). It's strange. What's even weirder is that the guy was previously a sheriff. Maybe the fire story became a police story.
Dude... "175" is written in the helmet because DPC didn't bother to change it... It's one of the default materials that comes with the :

03-daz3d_firefighter-uniform-for-genesis-3-male_s_-and-genesis-2-male_s_.jpg

I'm not criticizing the guy -- I think he's one of the best devs, probably the best overall -- but he doesn't think about every inch of detail. So it was with the helmet as it was with the uniform of the B&R security personnel wherein he didn't bother to replace the NYPD badge... And the same thing with the beer... He bought the asset and uses it over and over... And he uses many assets without bothering to customize many of them (which is normal, b.t.w., otherwise we would have an ever longer development time...)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes