Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So. My madness continues. This morning I woke up and I thought. Hell, if everyone’s saying Quinn’s gonna die in the next update, let’s do that. :HideThePain: I downloaded the scarface, video editor and went to cut it,:KEK: but it turned out that my cute bucket, does not really like After Effect,:HideThePain: almost any push, on anything in this editor, my PC stopped its activity for a minute or two.:HideThePain: And I realized I had to download another editor.:WeSmart::FacePalm: I downloaded 2, Davinci and another one - something very light, easy to cut,:WeSmart: and presses for tracking,:WeSmart: so I can put the face Quinn and others, to the characters from the video.:KEK: But when I cut the scarface, I cut everything I could and even so, only the footage of Tony Montana had already taken about 10 minutes,:HideThePain::FacePalm: and it still had to be framed ( I wanted him to shoot the police, not the bandits.:KEK: ) with the police, I think it would be too long for the meme viewing, so I gave it up.:HideThePain::HideThePain: Although imagine Quinn Montana, proudly killed in a shootout with the police during a raid on her mansion.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: I also wanted to frame the face of Riona, the girl who died when she shot Tony,:KEK::FacePalm: or the idea of framing the MC.:KEK::KEK: But nothing, when I was looking for editing materials, I came across the footage from taxi 4. And damn it, what Jeber:KEK::KEK: performed:KEK::KEK: at the end of the movie is perfect for my series of undercover Quinn!:cool::cool::love: Who do you think she’ll arrest next?:WeSmart::WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain:
View attachment 3083690
I’ve already cut the film, almost as I need, there are fine strokes and tomorrow I will try to put faces on the tracks.:HideThePain:
There’s another 20-second video on the raid on Quinn’s stash house.:KEK::KEK::KEK: I’m going to start trying to get faces on the tracks from it, because it’s short and there’s almost no hard positions.:WeSmart: Still there is a picture, I do not know whether I can do it today or not.:HideThePain: By the way, today was my first time with a video editor.:HideThePain: I’m not happy with my PC.:HideThePain: So if there’s a super video editor among the people reading this comment who has nothing to do, you can have the Quinn Montana idea,(y)(y) I’d be happy if someone could make my idea come true.:love::):cool:
So. While I was writing all this shit,:HideThePain: I wanted to make a picture with Quinn:HideThePain: where she asked who was next. And while I was looking for Quinn’s head to be inserted into the police girl picture, I thought,:WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain: well, why don’t I just find the materials for the picture I wanted to make and I started looking for them.:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: As a result, you will see that the most successful came Bella.:KEK::KEK: But I’m really tired today,:HideThePain: I’m already too lazy:KEK: to look for more suitable.:FacePalm: And I want to sleep.:KEK: I haven’t read for two days, and I love to read.:HideThePain::HideThePain: I think I’m going to slow down a little with all these meme pictures.:HideThePain::HideThePain::FacePalm::FacePalm:
But here’s the last one for today.(y)(y) This is what happens in my heart when I play BaDIK: View attachment 3083696
My dude used a total of :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: and :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: and :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:and :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: and :cool::cool::cool: and :love::love: and :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: and (y)(y)(y)(y) and :).

If my posts get deleted and his doesnt im done with this site

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So. My madness continues. This morning I woke up and I thought. Hell, if everyone’s saying Quinn’s gonna die in the next update, let’s do that. :HideThePain: I downloaded the scarface, video editor and went to cut it,:KEK: but it turned out that my cute bucket, does not really like After Effect,:HideThePain: almost any push, on anything in this editor, my PC stopped its activity for a minute or two.:HideThePain: And I realized I had to download another editor.:WeSmart::FacePalm: I downloaded 2, Davinci and another one - something very light, easy to cut,:WeSmart: and presses for tracking,:WeSmart: so I can put the face Quinn and others, to the characters from the video.:KEK: But when I cut the scarface, I cut everything I could and even so, only the footage of Tony Montana had already taken about 10 minutes,:HideThePain::FacePalm: and it still had to be framed ( I wanted him to shoot the police, not the bandits.:KEK: ) with the police, I think it would be too long for the meme viewing, so I gave it up.:HideThePain::HideThePain: Although imagine Quinn Montana, proudly killed in a shootout with the police during a raid on her mansion.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: I also wanted to frame the face of Riona, the girl who died when she shot Tony,:KEK::FacePalm: or the idea of framing the MC.:KEK::KEK: But nothing, when I was looking for editing materials, I came across the footage from taxi 4. And damn it, what Jeber:KEK::KEK: performed:KEK::KEK: at the end of the movie is perfect for my series of undercover Quinn!:cool::cool::love: Who do you think she’ll arrest next?:WeSmart::WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain:
View attachment 3083690
I’ve already cut the film, almost as I need, there are fine strokes and tomorrow I will try to put faces on the tracks.:HideThePain:
There’s another 20-second video on the raid on Quinn’s stash house.:KEK::KEK::KEK: I’m going to start trying to get faces on the tracks from it, because it’s short and there’s almost no hard positions.:WeSmart: Still there is a picture, I do not know whether I can do it today or not.:HideThePain: By the way, today was my first time with a video editor.:HideThePain: I’m not happy with my PC.:HideThePain: So if there’s a super video editor among the people reading this comment who has nothing to do, you can have the Quinn Montana idea,(y)(y) I’d be happy if someone could make my idea come true.:love::):cool:
So. While I was writing all this shit,:HideThePain: I wanted to make a picture with Quinn:HideThePain: where she asked who was next. And while I was looking for Quinn’s head to be inserted into the police girl picture, I thought,:WaitWhat::FacePalm::HideThePain: well, why don’t I just find the materials for the picture I wanted to make and I started looking for them.:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: As a result, you will see that the most successful came Bella.:KEK::KEK: But I’m really tired today,:HideThePain: I’m already too lazy:KEK: to look for more suitable.:FacePalm: And I want to sleep.:KEK: I haven’t read for two days, and I love to read.:HideThePain::HideThePain: I think I’m going to slow down a little with all these meme pictures.:HideThePain::HideThePain::FacePalm::FacePalm:
But here’s the last one for today.(y)(y) This is what happens in my heart when I play BaDIK: View attachment 3083696
This post is what happens when someone stops taking their lithium and slips into the manic stage of bipolar disorder. Go to the emergency room. They have some nice doses of diazepam waiting for you in little paper cups. It should take about 72 hours to even you out.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
My dude used a total of :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain: and :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK: and :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:and :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: and :cool::cool::cool: and :love::love: and :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: and (y)(y)(y)(y) and :).

If my posts get deleted and his doesnt im done with this site
I know what you mean!
Sometimes I think the mods here are also some of his patreons. Which would explain why some seemingly not so off topic posts gets pruned...
:ROFLMAO:

But yeh, excessive emotes aside, one wonders if he knows about using "paragraphs" in his posts. :unsure:

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 3083690
Bro, who the fuck will read this?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Does he have his render farm at home? You can get it upgraded as a consumer, but it's rather limited when compared to businesses.

I have a 4090 myself for rendering, it takes about 230~300W when rendering. Don't know about 4090TIs, afaik those aren't out (yet?).

So that multiplied by 8 is already 2400W. That's ignoring additional draw from the CPU and the rest of the system, and ignoring peak current. He'll have to divide that over multiple groups, and even then it's likely to trip with peak current.

Regular connections are 3x25A in most European countries, with a max of 3x35A for households.

I imagine he has a high voltage connection which would be 400 Volts, so a phase would be able to handle 35A*400V or 14000W. That is assuming he has that. And assuming I'm not wrong, as I'm not an electrician. I'm also not Swedish so the regulations are hard to look up.

I imagine he would be quite limited by max power draw as a consumer, not to mention the additional costs for drawing that amount of power and having to pay taxes over that.
I’m from another nordic country and 3x63A is available locally with no surcharge. Man makes serious money, is going to have his studio in a former barn on a farm, not in his mom’s basement, as hard as that is to imagine on f95 :giggle:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
What does juicebox physique have to do with how one can take criticism though?
to be a chad you need both a good attitude and muscles and I think DPC has neither. if you don't believe me go to his patreon or discord and criticize him see what happens. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes