Jisu Hwang

Oct 4, 2017
Greetings, i've downloaded the torrent for this game since it's corrupted(already tried it with mega nopy etc). But can anyone please tell me how to change the language ?
thanks.

EDIT: i mean using english translation instead of russian.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2020
Can anyone tell me what the situation is regarding fem/maledom in this game?

It doesn't seem like a particularly femdom-focused game at first glance, but it does have the femdom tag and no maledom tag to accompany it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Can anyone tell me what the situation is regarding fem/maledom in this game?

It doesn't seem like a particularly femdom-focused game at first glance, but it does have the femdom tag and no maledom tag to accompany it.
It's not a femdom game. There's kind of a 'Mommy' roleplay with Jade. But it's extremely light.

Reactions: something123321

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
On the Others path, will who the MC slept with at the end of episode 9 likely have an impact?
If I remember right Quinn only asks you to join her on her drugs pickup if you finish the night with her. Nicole certainly seems interested in a relationship with Fuckface so ending night with her and Lily then cuddling up to her will help with that. Lily seems less interested but cuddling her will probably help with "rolling" with her.

I don't think finishing the night with Sarah and Mel or with the dorm chicks (either on couch or in bed) will have any impact.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If I remember right Quinn only asks you to join her on her drugs pickup if you finish the night with her. Nicole certainly seems interested in a relationship with Fuckface so ending night with her and Lily then cuddling up to her will help with that. Lily seems less interested but cuddling her will probably help with "rolling" with her.

I don't think finishing the night with Sarah and Mel or with the dorm chicks (either on couch or in bed) will have any impact.
Well, when MC end the night with Mel and sara, the ending screen is Rio ...
BeingADIK 2023-11-20 08-44-18-09.jpg
so, I assume MC gonna take a Hot Shower in the Hots house , where he run in to Rio, and then...... They Fuck :devilish: :love:
FujPgm9X0AYyeXz2.jpg

BTW, ending the night on the bed with the random girls, or on the couch, or not cuddling with Lily or Nicole, also shown Rio as the end screen girl.
so I guess these are lead to the Rio path:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes