ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

So, based on my theory, which I outlined in a post on reddit, I'm guessing Josy will get a solo lewd scene in ep10.
Maya got 2 level of 2D art in ep8 during the scene with MC behind the screen in his room.
I'm guessing Josy will get a scene too, but probably more big.
It's also likely that Josy's 2 level will officially open up her solo path.
So I'm thinking the fight with Maya will start as early as next episode.
Also I'm sure Zoey's solo path will also be revealed in the next episode.

hastur9

Nov 30, 2018
If I remember right Quinn only asks you to join her on her drugs pickup if you finish the night with her. Nicole certainly seems interested in a relationship with Fuckface so ending night with her and Lily then cuddling up to her will help with that. Lily seems less interested but cuddling her will probably help with "rolling" with her.

I don't think finishing the night with Sarah and Mel or with the dorm chicks (either on couch or in bed) will have any impact.
More importantly will it matter if you truly go the whole night without touching another girl or not.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022

So, based on my theory, which I outlined in a post on reddit, I'm guessing Josy will get a solo lewd scene in ep10.
Maya got 2 level of 2D art in ep8 during the scene with MC behind the screen in his room.
I'm guessing Josy will get a scene too, but probably more big.
It's also likely that Josy's 2 level will officially open up her solo path.
So I'm thinking the fight with Maya will start as early as next episode.
Also I'm sure Zoey's solo path will also be revealed in the next episode.
Hi there :sneaky: And I caught you :KEK:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Well, when MC end the night with Mel and sara, the ending screen is Rio ...
View attachment 3101846
so, I assume MC gonna take a Hot Shower in the Hots house , where he run in to Rio, and then...... They Fuck :devilish: :love:
View attachment 3101850

BTW, ending the night on the bed with the random girls, or on the couch, or not cuddling with Lily or Nicole, also shown Rio as the end screen girl.
so I guess these are lead to the Rio path:unsure:
All roads lead to Rome.

All "Others" paths lead to Riona.

I'm okay with that. :love:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
No DPC seems to avoid NTR so he has time to work on the game upscale frame rate & invent new mini-games instead of purging all the anti NTR crowd that would swarm his discord and patreon.
He can create a mini game that provides the anti ntr crowd nut jobs with psychiatric help

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
He can create a mini game that provides the anti ntr crowd nut jobs with psychiatric help
I have no problem with NTR (especially if by NTR we mean that some threesome could be MMF instead of rigorously MFF only) and with gay/bi contents...

But I think DPC dislikes NTR himself, otherwise he would have put loads of NTR contents in the game in spite of the anti-NTR angry mob...

...he doesn't seem the type who tries to assecondate the people :BootyTime:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have no problem with NTR (especially if by NTR we mean that some threesome could be MMF instead of rigorously MFF only) and with gay/bi contents...

But I think DPC dislikes NTR himself, otherwise he would have put loads of NTR contents in the game in spite of the anti-NTR angry mob...

Hardly those who sell so much are

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

avatars-000328111467-gomyk8-t240x240.jpg
:LUL::Kappa::KEK:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Wrong universe buddy. Here the mc got all the chicks
Apart from the other customers in the restaurant, and apart from the extras that some of the Pink Rose girls do...

I don't know how DPC did it (a wizard protects him? an army of Russian hackers destroys the computers of those who talk about it?) but he managed to avoid the anti-NTR brigade.

Or maybe I'm the unlucky one. I often seem to run into these weirdos when I go to a thread about a game I don't know, and when I come back here, I'm almost surprised not to see them pop up. Either way, they're bitching for no good reason.

On another subject (without transition, although NTR/Trouple are subjects that can be linked), I find that the trouple totally sidelines the relationship between Maya and Josy. Initially, they're the ones who are together, and it's the MC who's added to the mix. Yet there's nothing to show that they're together. We see 2 girls with the same boyfriend, instead of 3 people in a relationship with each other.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thats my biggest bug bear with the throuple
To me it feels like the mc is dating two girls more than the three are all dating each other
Maybe I'll feel differently after this episode and the rumored date scene

I love the girls equally
But I also know the girls love each other I wish that was shown more

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
"What the eyes don't see, the heart doesn't feel."

Even though there is prostitution in this game, we never see any of the LI in action with anyone other than the MC, are you going to get angry for imagining these scenes that aren't even in the game?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes