ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Well, when MC end the night with Mel and sara, the ending screen is Rio ...
View attachment 3101846
so, I assume MC gonna take a Hot Shower in the Hots house , where he run in to Rio, and then...... They Fuck :devilish: :love:
View attachment 3101850

BTW, ending the night on the bed with the random girls, or on the couch, or not cuddling with Lily or Nicole, also shown Rio as the end screen girl.
so I guess these are lead to the Rio path:unsure:
They'll just have breakfast together. Sex will be at the party

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
They'll just have breakfast together. Sex will be at the party
or maybe Rio gets 2 sex scene in this episode, since she got the short end during Halloween.
so in ep 10, Sex in the shower, go on a date, and Sex after the Date. ;)

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So, at this point, we can say that we have 10-11 paths. DPС himself says that players are too hung up on the concept of the main and side girl, which means that DPC wants to create dates for all these paths and prescribe plot branches.
1) Sage
2) Jill
3) Bella
4) Maya
5) Josy
6) Quinn

7) Lily
8) Envy
9) Riona
10) Zoey

11) Other others ( Nora, Jade, Sally, Melanie and Sarah, etc).

These 10-11 branches can be roughly divided into two groups.
Group A. The branches of the main girls. They will have the most intense branches, their paths will influence the plot of the game.
Group B. The branches of the side girls. Their branches will be smaller, but each of the girls from this group will get their own ending and storyline. I'm guessing some of these girls will have a negative attitude if MC fucks other girls ( Quinn) and some will be okay with it ( Lily, Riona).
The 11th path is the Other Others path, where I put the girls who probably won't have their own romantic endings and are just girls for the lewd scenes. I guess it could have been left out at all, since the 11th path will be on all branches of group B and will have no effect on the relationship with the girls from group B.

Reactions: Kpyna

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like Riona
Hopefully we can eventually take her on a romantic date
It breaks my heart to hear her say relationships are too much trouble
After last episode I just want to cuddle her and tell her she deserves to be happy

She is such a stunning woman
She is the kind of woman men would fight over

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I really like Riona
Hopefully we can eventually take her on a romantic date
It breaks my heart to hear her say relationships are too much trouble
After last episode I just want to cuddle her and tell her she deserves to be happy

She is such a stunning woman
She is the kind of woman men would fight over
Maya and Josy will dump you when they find out you took Riona on a date.
Because then you won't have any money left to pay for Maya's free tuition.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maya and Josy will dump you when they find out you took Riona on a date.
Because then you won't have any money left to pay for Maya's free tuition.
I know how to solve Maya's tuition problem
I will start a service where I take lonely women out on dates
And keep them company in exchange for money

All those lonely housewifes who don't get any love because their husbands work too much will love it
I will treat them like queens

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, at this point, we can say that we have 10-11 paths. DPС himself says that players are too hung up on the concept of the main and side girl, which means that DPC wants to create dates for all these paths and prescribe plot branches.
1) Sage
2) Jill
3) Bella
4) Maya
5) Josy
6) Quinn

7) Lily
8) Envy
9) Riona
10) Zoey

11) Other others ( Nora, Jade, Sally, Melanie and Sarah, etc).

These 10-11 branches can be roughly divided into two groups.
Group A. The branches of the main girls. They will have the most intense branches, their paths will influence the plot of the game.
Group B. The branches of the side girls. Their branches will be smaller, but each of the girls from this group will get their own ending and storyline. I'm guessing some of these girls will have a negative attitude if MC fucks other girls ( Quinn) and some will be okay with it ( Lily, Riona).
The 11th path is the Other Others path, where I put the girls who probably won't have their own romantic endings and are just girls for the lewd scenes. I guess it could have been left out at all, since the 11th path will be on all branches of group B and will have no effect on the relationship with the girls from group B.

You have much more than 11 paths, because you can have very different paths with the same main girl choice you make at the end of episode 8.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
You have much more than 11 paths, because you can have very different paths with the same main girl choice you make at the end of episode 8.
It's not important. Because if we are talking about mixed paths it will use scenes from other branches.
The unique content will only be on these 11 branches.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes