znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Ep9 come out on the 16th actually, my fear comes from the fact that its date was annouced on the 5th, 11 days before the release.

Today is the eleventh day before 01/12, so thats why I'm worried that the date still hasnt been annouced.

A december release is no surprise, I've been expecting it for over a month at this point.

Sure, a week or two doesn't make a difference for we who waited for a basically a year, but the nearer we are from the update, the worst the wait is for me.

I really hope for a release next friday, but I'm losing hope fast.
Don't worry. This will be the last December release. The next one will be in February...

Oct 22, 2023
The CUCKs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
The CUCKs
You can add Maya soon once I'm done taking Josy from her :BootyTime:

Also just noticed Bella is death staring every character in their bio :KEK:

Acooma619

Nov 11, 2021
Alternate.

MC: "I asked you here to just let you know about some complaints. Some of my bros have being sayin' that every time they cum on your tits, you start crying saying..."I'm sorry grandma!!!".

This is a problem you will have to work out. When I pass a girl around, I am giving my stamp of approval that she is good to go.

This is embarrassing."
It sucks that the MC is such a pussy.

Jisu Hwang

Oct 4, 2017

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I wonder when Neil will finally meet the mc's chosen LI?
Maybe during a Christmas episode or something?
I'd imagine it would be in Ep10.
I mean let's just consider the title for a second, "The Calm before the Snow". We can only assume DPC is being somewhat literal with the naming referring to "Calm before a storm". I'd imagine that Episode 10 would have more to do with Path progression. So I would expect things to take a direction of solidifying chosen paths with family gatherings and so on.

So Considering this title meaning something along the lines of a "calm respite" giving everyone a false sense of normality in the MC's and LI's lives before next Episode 11 with a possible title like "Full Frontal Shitsunami Facial" where everything just derails for everyone.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
That's not how the dialogue goes... It'll be like this:

View attachment 3103555

MC: Sorry, Zoey, but I'm bangin' a lot o' girls... I'll only start bangin' you again if ye lemme do it in yer ass.
Zoey: But I never did it before! I'm afraid it might hurt!
MC: Oh, Zoey, c'mon! ye're used to sticking needles in yer skin. Don't tell me ye can't take my needle in yer poophole...
Zoey: But yer schlong is not really like a needle! It's more like a baseball bat...
MC: But ye've always loved the Ramones! Remember that song? ♫ Beat on the brat, beat on the brat, beat on the brat with a baseball bat, oh, yeah, oh, yeah, uh-oh ♫
Zoey: Oh... I think I can be your brat... You can beat me with your baseball bat!
MC: So let's start the beating!
Sex scene ensues playing "Beat on the brat" in the background.

PS: If the MC is a chick, this will never happen and a scene wherein the MC it crying curled in foetal position on the floor will show instead with "Needles and Pins" by the same Ramones playing in the background.
Why are they talking like a hillbilly

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
oh right, just found this recently after i changed the language to english, in the main menu when i'm loaded its changed back to russian, and when i load a save game, the game changed back to russian,wondering if you or someone else knows how to fix this issue ?
thanks again.
I wonder why you downloaded the version with integrated translation mod while you use English.
Navigate to your BADIK game dir, switch to "game" dir, find there "rus_pack.rpa" and delete it. This translation made as a mod and it simply installing and uninstalling w/o modify of any game files.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The CUCKs
MC should be included in this list as well. He's a cuck too. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes