ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I didn't disrespect him, bro. JB is a good man. That's why I wrote his name under "the fast shooter" title y'know... So he is not a cuck (yet). And I think he never will be. Besides I love Elena like a real sister. I hope there won't be any sexual intimacy with her in future episodes. 'Cause it would be so awkward.
I think all the girls who were in the Clone Series will have their lewd scenes.
I suppose there will be an opportunity to fuck Elena, who is very interested in him, but probably with Johnny Boy's consent.
Maybe with Elena there will be the first MMF scene in the game.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It is thought that piercings closer to the tip of the tongue are useful to pleasure a female whereas a piercing deeper in the mouth will aid oral sex on a male.

Sorry, but doesn't matter on the source of that info. It still sounds like monumental BS from most likely some Californian piercing artist just to get lesbians in the shop and take their money easily.
:cool:

Yeh, I said it!

Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
hi can someone tell me if songs also got taken out of the playlist because I cant seem to find the Song Its love by Solven
a remixed verson is on youtube called Solven Its love Being a DIK Thanks if anyone can help

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You must still be young. :ROFLMAO:
I wish..
But I'll tell you what I am though, and that's fucking skeptical of any 'would-be' gimmick. And the tongue piercings for women on women, yeah something smells 'fishy', and I'm not talking about the extra pussy.

For men though, sure, it's actually even logical. But for pussy? yeah, hmmm I'm not buying it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I wish..
But I'll tell you what I am though, and that's fucking skeptical of any 'would-be' gimmick. And the tongue piercings for women on women, yeah something smells 'fishy', and I'm not talking about the extra pussy.

For men though, sure, it's actually even logical. But for pussy? yeah, hmmm I'm not buying it.
My advice: Ask a lesbian with her tip pierced. Or a woman who has been on the receiving end.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Choise with whom sleep doesn't linked to MC affinity. Neutral MC also have this choice, the only and one req - to sleep with both of them previously (fuck Josy in EP2 date and agree to help Maya with her scavenger hunt sexual tasks). It only brings RP bonus for one of the girls or for both (floor). No variables are set nor transferred to S3. No variable = no future consequences and possibility to call it back and link it to something else. Just a one-time RP changer in this case as a lot of others with them as well. Game can recall lewd scenes variables, but in this particular case it's also doesn't have any sense except cosmetic changes in dialogues and 1-2 renders somewhere later. To be clear, I mean especially EP2 Josy and EP3 Maya ones. The further ones as well as "side" lewd scenes may play it's role of course. Tracking of MC words to Josy and Maya are much more important in their case. We have 3 opportunities to tell Maya that we like her and have some action as well - EP1 movie scene, EP2 try to kiss her after returning from party, EP6 answer on her question on Gender 101 classes. And with Josy there are also 3 opportunities that would be somehow used. EP4 - kiss her back during "spin the dildo", EP7 - kiss her at the HOTs party and probably dancing with her at the dorm party in EP8. Lewds are important, but DPC already used them all for EP9 "contest". It felt like a fresh cut and nullificating all possible disbalances (in lewds only!) that occured before. But if MC will continue to prefer one for another then it will bring consequences soon or later. That was a hint. And the punishment was only the RP loss, so far.
You are right in what you wrote. But the RPs themselves represent the imbalance. The player gets RPs for Josy and Maya. Even RPs can be deducted. The higher the difference in RPs between Josy and Maya will decide the throuple.

In the sleeping scene in EP4, the girl the MC is sleeping with gets +1RP. If he sleeps with both of them, they both get +1RP each. So it can be seen that the difference in RPs will be decisive. I think so that the difference should not be higher than 9-10 RPs.

I don't know if you remember the discussion here in the thread about how DPC should have handled the big throuple decision in EP4 differently. I think so he made up for it in EP9. If the player has treated Josy and Maya roughly the same, as shown by the difference in their RPs, then the MC will receive this text from Josy. "It sounds like we're about even.".

The MC can say this so it's bad to count. What to count? The RPs. Here the player definitely decides whether he wants the throuple or not. This is where DPC comes in and fixes the throuple for the players who want it. Yes, I know, so Maya can get a +RP again afterwards. But I think that this +RP will only have meaning for the players who don't want the throuple because DPC created this fix point.

If I were DPC, I wouldn't connect this fix point to a variable yet, because otherwise everyone would know what's happening. I would save adding this variable until the end of season 3. If it is not written in code, no one knows what is happening and the player cannot make his decisions dependent on the code, but has to play the game as he sees fit. That's exactly what DPC recommended to the players themselves. He himself also wrote so that he wouldn't integrate an RP counter into the game, because otherwise the players would become very oriented towards it.
He didn't make that impression on me. Perhaps this is another son of a rich dad who believes that everything is possible for him and his ass will be covered. Or he just a guy like Vinny who came to college just to have fun, fuck, drink and do drugs. It's the plausible resolution of how the punching him can play out and how it can byte MC in the ass later. Other things doesn't make so much sense.

If anyone is connected to dormies, it's Sarah. The only question is whether Quinn knows about this, or whether Sarah is trying to play the game on her own and is gathering her own "army" of prostitutes from the dormies.

We know that she is Becky's friend (unknown - from school or just starting from college), we know that she convinced Tara and Kylie to "try" the glory hole. Whether she is going to involve them in the "business" acting independently or this is Quinn's "task" - we don't know yet. But we know that Quinn doesn't have many friends with whom she is on good terms. Riona was on a par with Sarah (and possibly Melanie), but there is a conflict brewing.

There are also a lot of drug addicts among the dormies, we have seen scenes and hints with Gina, Tara, Tiffany, Avery and some other characters who do not yet have a name.
It is written so that Quinn said, so that Melanie and Sarah have already achieved what Quinn and Riona want. The free tutoring? Melanie and Sarah were definitely dorm girls before the HOTs. All HOTs were dorm girls before they became HOTs. Sage thinks Melanie and Sarah are sluts, as you can read in EP8. I think to myself, so that Sage can give her reasons for doing so.

I imagine that when they were dorm girls, Melanie and Sarah made some money from sex by fucking preps. It is implied in the newspaper in EP8 to suggest that scholarships for sex are or were given. I think to myself so that the reporter did a bad investigation. The scholarships were approved because former dorm girls (Melanie and Sarah) had sex for money with Preps. In order to keep the whole thing quiet so that the Preps families are spared a scandal, Melanie and Sarah received scholarships. The rumor about the HOTs Tuition arose when Melanie and Sarah signed up for the HOTs. As Cathy so aptly said, old rumors and topics will always resurface from time to time. And that's exactly what happened. Why?

The Vixen continued. They fucked with Preps, but there was no money, just gifts. When a girl asks her rich boyfriend for something, hormonal 18-19 year old preps don't ask twice. To ensure that the Vixen are still active, we see them at the Preps Party in EP8. Avery/Christian and Beth/Gordon. The two girls wrap the Preps boys around their fingers. Oscar is also in the room.

At the Halloween party there is a canon. Gordon catches Beth with another guy. This really hurt Gordon and Beth was surprised. Why? Tommy gives the MC explicit instructions, no jocks and no preps at the party. Now you know why. Jocks don't like Tommy and the preps aren't allowed to see their girls with other guys. Either Tommy and Oscar are working together or Tommy knows what Oscar is doing. The Vixens and Oscar found out that Quinn opened the restaurant 1 year before the MC started college. Riona said that before they expanded, everything was simpler. The Vixen and Oscar take the chance to distract from themselves and blame the HOTs. Why?

The same principle as Cathy and Rusty. Nobody believes that Stephen Burke will investigate his own daughter. With Rusty, no one believes that anything will happen to him, after all, he is a castle master.

As you can read, Melanie and Sarah could have something to do with it. Not active, but they initiated the whole thing a long time ago. But I thought of something worrying about this topic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
My advice: Ask a lesbian with her tip pierced. Or a woman who has been on the receiving end.
Trust me I was planning to.
Neighbors across the street from me will be quite informative on that I'm sure.
(a mature Lesbian couple)

I'll keep you posted.
(y)

This is going to be an interesting convo.
Not quite sure how I'll start that discussion, but I'm sure if I were to video it, it could end up on AFV....
:ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I'll keep you posted.
(y)

Not quite sure how I'll start that discussion, but I'm sure if I were to video it, it could end up on AFV....
Just get to the important part are they hot lesbians

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
It is thought that piercings closer to the tip of the tongue are useful to pleasure a female whereas a piercing deeper in the mouth will aid oral sex on a male.

to be honest I have never liked any kind of body piercing to this day I still do not see the purpose.:unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

I'll keep you posted.
(y)

Please do. I'm old and I was always told that this was a thing. You should voice record that convo and if they're hot, ask them if you can video record your inquiry. :ROFLMAO:

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
luckily you didn't do it here in Latin America in the 80s, they probably would have called you gay in 30 different ways one more offensive than the previous one haha. :KEK:
I think it's the right ear that bothered folks back in the 80s/90s...

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
luckily you didn't do it here in Latin America in the 80s, they probably would have called you gay in 30 different ways one more offensive than the previous one haha. :KEK:
Well, in my football(soccer) team's organized fan base, bleached hair or piercings are prohibited.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Then, they would've gotten beat up by a guy they thought was gay. Try explaining that to your buddies. :ROFLMAO:
no man, I'm serious. Colombia was a jungle in the 80s. if they didn't kill you for being in the wrong political party or for being a leftist university student, the third option was to look gay and they were going to chop you up with machetes.

• Sad
Reactions: crotch69
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes