There are three things that always turn me on
Girls with short hair
Girls who dye their hair unconventional colours
And girls with nose or mouth piercings

And Zoey has all of those the sexy babe

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Alternate.

MC: "I asked you here to just let you know about some complaints. Some of my bros have being sayin' that every time they cum on your tits, you start crying saying..."I'm sorry grandma!!!".

This is a problem you will have to work out. When I pass a girl around, I am giving my stamp of approval that she is good to go.

This is embarrassing."
So..... if we're titty fucking her .. does that mean we're technically fucking her grandma ....... OK I should go

Oct 22, 2023
Don't disrespect our boy JB like that man, that is a real bro.
I didn't disrespect him, bro. JB is a good man. That's why I wrote his name under "the fast shooter" title y'know... So he is not a cuck (yet). And I think he never will be. Besides I love Elena like a real sister. I hope there won't be any sexual intimacy with her in future episodes. 'Cause it would be so awkward.

Last edited:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Besides I love Elena like a real sister. I hope there won't be any sexual intimacy with her in future episodes. 'Cause it would be so awkward.
Like most things in the game that will be entirely your choice. I think it's fair to say that Elena can likely be picked up by a dik or neutral on an others route. We had our hints at it. However just like doing the scene with Ashley, Helena, Bianca, etc and possibly Elena, there is a good chance of consequences and drama.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I didn't disrespect him, bro. JB is a good man. That's why I wrote his name under "the fast shooter" title y'know... So he is not a cuck (yet). And I think he never will be. Besides I love Elena like a real sister. I hope there won't be any sexual intimacy with her in future episodes. 'Cause it would be so awkward.
Well, he does play some cuck games. Joshy92 will tell you himself.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes