Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
no man, I'm serious. Colombia was a jungle in the 80s. if they didn't kill you for being in the wrong political party or for being a leftist university student, the third option was to look gay and they were going to chop you up with machetes.
Sounds like a fun place. I was a total lunatic back then. I would've fit in perfectly, except for the killing that is.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
oh right, just found this recently after i changed the language to english, in the main menu when i'm loaded its changed back to russian, and when i load a save game, the game changed back to russian,wondering if you or someone else knows how to fix this issue ?
thanks again.
Sorry. I’ve never seen anything like it.
I only change the language if I need to read something in the original to clarify.
But mostly I play translation.

Reactions: Jisu Hwang

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I love zoey's hair
It's short and she dyed it blue
How fucking sexy is that

And she has nose and mouth piercings
Is she trying to make my penis explode?

There are three things that always turn me on
Girls with short hair
Girls who dye their hair unconventional colours
And girls with nose or mouth piercings

And Zoey has all of those the sexy babe
God damn it!!
You don’t like girls' abs, do you?!
If you like it, then maybe, Joshy, it’s me?!:FacePalm::WaitWhat:
Maybe when I go to bed, Joshy gets up and writes all this crap here?! :KEK:
Maybe I have split personality?!:KEK:
Joshy please tell me you don’t like women’s abs!!!:KEK::KEK:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The good Ol' USA. :ROFLMAO:
the concrete jungle will probably kill you in a week depending on how you handle yourself on the streets. just don't wear gold accessories and only take out your phone in places where you won't be seen and you'll be fine. by the way, if you see a motorcycle following you, run or get into a nearby warehouse. and don't trust women, those giant butts won't make up for all the money they're going to take from you or the kidneys depending on your bad luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
the concrete jungle will probably kill you in a week depending on how you handle yourself on the streets. just don't wear gold accessories and only take out your phone in places where you won't be seen and you'll be fine. by the way, if you see a motorcycle following you, run or get into a nearby warehouse. and don't trust women, those giant butts won't make up for all the money they're going to take from you or the kidneys depending on your bad luck.
Hmm big butts are my weakness.

Oct 22, 2023
I think all the girls who were in the Clone Series will have their lewd scenes.
I suppose there will be an opportunity to fuck Elena, who is very interested in him, but probably with Johnny Boy's consent.
Maybe with Elena there will be the first MMF scene in the game.
I...uhh...no...I really can't touch her...Man she is...the way she always treats Tremolo is like a big sister.

She is smart, funny, kind, and also the most mature out of all the HOTs. She is the unofficial DIK sister. I'd love to get more interactions with her (and JB of course) in future episodes. Their loving, happy relationship adds a kind of worldly dynamic to the DIK mansion.

And yes, she has some lewd poses in the Clone Series, but she wasn't there in those official wallpapers set! So I think she is still one of the untouchables.

hys6TGas.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
we have a lot of that here in Colombia but be careful those women are more fertile than a wheat field, they spit on the floor and three babies come out of there. so be a smart man and use condoms.. :KEK:
Someone also told me that a lot of those big butts are hiding another package. :ROFLMAO:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
So. Today I was in 2040. DPC just finished the epilogue. :KEK:
And I managed to get Quinn’s two endings back!!:KEK:
Good ending:

Bad ending:

Originally planned, just a bad ending. :KEK:
But the DPC decided to have a contest to see who would give him more.:KEK:
The Adversary was allowed to add his own ending to the game.
And in 2040, Karamba was a very rich and powerful man.:KEK:
He gave the DPC $20 million and won.
By the decision of KARAMBA, DPC, made Quinn’s mother, an archangel trapped in a mortal body and for that reason, the mortal went mad, but the angelic genes were passed on to Quinn and she can now resurrect the dead.
And there was a good ending.:KEK::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes