Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I...uhh...no...I really can't touch her...Man she is...the way she always treats Tremolo is like a big sister.

She is smart, funny, kind, and also the most mature out of all the HOTs. She is the unofficial DIK sister. I'd love to get more interactions with her (and JB of course) in future episodes. Their loving, happy relationship adds a kind of worldly dynamic to the DIK mansion.

And yes, she has some lewd poses on the Clone Series, but she wasn't there in those official wallpapers! So I think she is still one of the untouchables...

View attachment 3106603
There's a lot of buildup for a MFM threesome with her and JB.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So. Today I was in 2040. DPC just finished the epilogue. :KEK:
And I managed to get Quinn’s two endings back!!:KEK:
Good ending:

Bad ending:

Originally planned, just a bad ending. :KEK:
But the DPC decided to have a contest to see who would give him more.:KEK:
The Adversary was allowed to add his own ending to the game.
And in 2040, Karamba was a very rich and powerful man.:KEK:
He gave the DPC $20 million and won.
By the decision of KARAMBA, DPC, made Quinn’s mother, an archangel trapped in a mortal body and for that reason, the mortal went mad, but the angelic genes were passed on to Quinn and she can now resurrect the dead.
And there was a good ending.:KEK::KEK:
Wtf did I just watch? turns around and walks back out

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
So. Today I was in 2040. DPC just finished the epilogue. :KEK:
And I managed to get Quinn’s two endings back!!:KEK:
Good ending:

Bad ending:

Originally planned, just a bad ending. :KEK:
But the DPC decided to have a contest to see who would give him more.:KEK:
The Adversary was allowed to add his own ending to the game.
And in 2040, Karamba was a very rich and powerful man.:KEK:
He gave the DPC $20 million and won.
By the decision of KARAMBA, DPC, made Quinn’s mother, an archangel trapped in a mortal body and for that reason, the mortal went mad, but the angelic genes were passed on to Quinn and she can now resurrect the dead.
And there was a good ending.:KEK::KEK:
you went too far with the drugs man. :KEK:
Quieres_Thumbnail.png

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I love zoey's hair
It's short and she dyed it blue
How fucking sexy is that

And she has nose and mouth piercings
Is she trying to make my penis explode?

There are three things that always turn me on
Girls with short hair
Girls who dye their hair unconventional colours
And girls with nose or mouth piercings

And Zoey has all of those the sexy babe
Joshy my friend, you're exposing yourself a lot, hold back haha too much information

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah... But, according to the strict and canonical definition of Netorare (even stated in the tag definitions of this own site as "Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC"), there's no greater NTR scene than the fall down of MC's relationship with Josy & Maya at the end of season 3. The main aspect of true NTR is jealousy and not sex. It was the "anti-NTR Brigade" who distorted its meaning to mean "a LI (or any girl) having sex with someone other than the MC (even when it's sharing, and even when he -- or she, but mainly he, because, you know... -- is happy to do so."

Again, I'm not criticizing the scene (in fact, I think it was great) nor am I supporting the Anti-NTR Brigade (I don't give a fucking damn about them -- I'm not really a fan of gratuitous sex scenes without the MC, but, if it serves the plot, kudos to it), I'm just saying that according to the original meaning of NTR, I've never seen a scene better designed to cause jealousy on the MC than this one.
The jealousy thing could happen. Jill took precautions by telling the MC that she wanted to go on a date with Rusty. With Sage, the MC knows where the frog got its curls. Isabella was or is still married and the MC knows that too.

But the MC knows next to nothing about Josy and Maya. The MC herself finds out about Maya because she has had dates with guys in the past. But sex never happened, Maya said. Josy also says in EP6 that Maya has almost no experience with guys and is inexperienced. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have any experience with guys. You can also read out that Josy may have had experience with guys.

Josy and Maya can make the HOTs list with the MC, that's not the problem. But both HOTs have to do the Pledge Stuff before the HOTs list in order to be accepted as a HOT Pledge. This is called initiation. Maya did her initiation with the MC at the end of EP1. What did Josy have to do?

But after the CUM petition, Maya still had a HOTs task. She should make out with the cutest DIK. Quinn immediately points out that the MC isn't a DIK but a maggot. So Maya and the MC making out after the cum petition doesn't actually count. Josy could also have been given the same task by Quinn. And again the question arises, if so, with whom?

My hope in this regard is karma. If the MC stayed clean, then hopefully Josy and Maya will have stayed clean too. In Josy's case, it could be because she fucked a guy in front of the MC. That's actually not the problem because the MC also fucked Zoey before Josy and Maya. But it could become a problem if the MC knows this guy. The same applies to Maya.

This reminds me of EP6 where Josy and Maya show their HOT mother Arieth the evidence videos. Josy reacts quite shocked to a video.

At the end of EP9, Derek finds this spycam. This preview made me wonder what if Derek doesn't tell the MC and finds a video that the MC isn't allowed to see but will see anyway. There are EP10 previews that show the MC in a desolate state. Let us surprise.

Reactions: The Dick and Aramir

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The jealousy thing could happen. Jill took precautions by telling the MC that she wanted to go on a date with Rusty. With Sage, the MC knows where the frog got its curls. Isabella was or is still married and the MC knows that too.

But the MC knows next to nothing about Josy and Maya. The MC herself finds out about Maya because she has had dates with guys in the past. But sex never happened, Maya said. Josy also says in EP6 that Maya has almost no experience with guys and is inexperienced. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have any experience with guys. You can also read out that Josy may have had experience with guys.

Josy and Maya can make the HOTs list with the MC, that's not the problem. But both HOTs have to do the Pledge Stuff before the HOTs list in order to be accepted as a HOT Pledge. This is called initiation. Maya did her initiation with the MC at the end of EP1. What did Josy have to do?

But after the CUM petition, Maya still had a HOTs task. She should make out with the cutest DIK. Quinn immediately points out that the MC isn't a DIK but a maggot. So Maya and the MC making out after the cum petition doesn't actually count. Josy could also have been given the same task by Quinn. And again the question arises, if so, with whom?

My hope in this regard is karma. If the MC stayed clean, then hopefully Josy and Maya will have stayed clean too. In Josy's case, it could be because she fucked a guy in front of the MC. That's actually not the problem because the MC also fucked Zoey before Josy and Maya. But it could become a problem if the MC knows this guy. The same applies to Maya.

This reminds me of EP6 where Josy and Maya show their HOT mother Arieth the evidence videos. Josy reacts quite shocked to a video.

At the end of EP9, Derek finds this spycam. This preview made me wonder what if Derek doesn't tell the MC and finds a video that the MC isn't allowed to see but will see anyway. There are EP10 previews that show the MC in a desolate state. Let us surprise.
TL;DR.

Give us a synopsis. :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'd imagine it would be in Ep10.
I mean let's just consider the title for a second, "The Calm before the Snow". We can only assume DPC is being somewhat literal with the naming referring to "Calm before a storm". I'd imagine that Episode 10 would have more to do with Path progression. So I would expect things to take a direction of solidifying chosen paths with family gatherings and so on.

So Considering this title meaning something along the lines of a "calm respite" giving everyone a false sense of normality in the MC's and LI's lives before next Episode 11 with a possible title like "Full Frontal Shitsunami Facial" where everything just derails for everyone.
Do you know what's really strange about the Christmas animation from the beginning of EP9? Someone comes out of the locked room in Isabella's house. The table is set for several people, but no one is there. Just the one person who comes out of this room. Where are all the other people?

I would imagine so that one person is James who has come home. He then finds the house like this. But something happened before that and everyone left in a hurry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :

Are there new addon codes for S3, I keep getting an error on those ever since I installed it on my new phone.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Do you know what's really strange about the Christmas animation from the beginning of EP9? Someone comes out of the locked room in Isabella's house. The table is set for several people, but no one is there. Just the one person who comes out of this room. Where are all the other people?

I would imagine so that one person is James who has come home. He then finds the house like this. But something happened before that and everyone left in a hurry.
It's actually quite simple.
1) Either one of the guests got so sick that guest fell on the table and knocked it over, so everyone went to the hospital and didn't even close the door
2) Either there was some sort of altercation between the guests and they got into a fight.
If we're talking about the second option, first, there should be some common negative event between all the guests that will make them fight regardless of the branch and the choices made ( restaurant/not restaurant).
Secondly, if we're talking about Bella's Christmas dinner with Tremolo and all his girlfriends, it's hard to imagine what kind of event would make Sage and Josy fight, for example. We're talking about a scene that's going to happen regardless of the choices made and the branches. That's why the second option seems unlikely to me.
And besides, this scene could refer to Bella's past, not the present. Bella and James' baby got sick or they had a fight at Christmas dinner. And the guest was, like, Vinnie.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
TL;DR.

Give us a synopsis. :ROFLMAO:
I now know who Josy and Maya faked this HOTs task of messing around with a DIK with. With Elena, she definitely gets the DIK jacket from JB. In EP9, Elena asked the MC if she sounded like a guy. We also find out in a Rooster Cluck that Elena and JB use sex toys. A strap-on dildo may have made the deception more realistic.

The only question is whether the MC will believe Maya and/or Josy. That's why Maya says again at the end of EP9 to trust the MC.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Actually, I think it's a scene from Bella's past. With of course, James and with possibly the explanations to why he left.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I'd imagine it would be in Ep10.
I mean let's just consider the title for a second, "The Calm before the Snow". We can only assume DPC is being somewhat literal with the naming referring to "Calm before a storm". I'd imagine that Episode 10 would have more to do with Path progression. So I would expect things to take a direction of solidifying chosen paths with family gatherings and so on.

So Considering this title meaning something along the lines of a "calm respite" giving everyone a false sense of normality in the MC's and LI's lives before next Episode 11 with a possible title like "Full Frontal Shitsunami Facial" where everything just derails for everyone.
This was hinted at as early as the end of ep8. MC says in the end that everyone thought they were in for a good time, but they were all wrong.
I've already expressed some skepticism about a "dark twist" from DPС, which if anything will be extremely controversial from a plot point of view.
The most obvious concern is ludonarrative dissonance. The main theme of the season will be parties and MC will be planning parties every fucking episode. Now imagine: you're quietly planning parties knowing that there's free tuition drama going on nearby, your girlfriend isn't happy with you, Tommy wants to leave the fraternity, etc. If there is drama, it will be strictly local and compressed in time so that the player can plan parties and get laid at it.
So I imagine there will be a lot of plot assumptions in future episodes.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Welp, the 01/12 release is a no go...

I swear it must be a bunch of minigames bugs messing up the beta.

If this game wasnt this good I wouldn't bother...
Unless he announces a release date today or tomorrow, then yes, the update probably won't drop until December 8.
But that was expected due to the fact that he made a lot of changes to the code due to minigames and redesigned interface.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes