felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd imagine it would be in Ep10.
I mean let's just consider the title for a second, "The Calm before the Snow". We can only assume DPC is being somewhat literal with the naming referring to "Calm before a storm". I'd imagine that Episode 10 would have more to do with Path progression. So I would expect things to take a direction of solidifying chosen paths with family gatherings and so on.

So Considering this title meaning something along the lines of a "calm respite" giving everyone a false sense of normality in the MC's and LI's lives before next Episode 11 with a possible title like "Full Frontal Shitsunami Facial" where everything just derails for everyone.
considering the structure of all the chapters, each of them was calm before the storm (the final twist), which often proved to be a storm in a glass of water.

in my opinion it will be like the sixth, add some premise to the story, start the backbone plot of the third season (as Tybalt's blackmail was for the second)

there are likely to be 2 scenes that are potentially very important to the story: the visit to Maya's house and the acquaintance with Jill's family. and neither of these seems to me to be a potential carrier of true "canon" drama

Reactions: KaiserST

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I love zoey's hair
It's short and she dyed it blue
How fucking sexy is that

And she has nose and mouth piercings
Is she trying to make my penis explode?

There are three things that always turn me on
Girls with short hair
Girls who dye their hair unconventional colours
And girls with nose or mouth piercings

And Zoey has all of those the sexy babe
zoey looks like a girl who never had a positive father figure in her life.. :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's actually quite simple.
1) Either one of the guests got so sick that guest fell on the table and knocked it over, so everyone went to the hospital and didn't even close the door
2) Either there was some sort of altercation between the guests and they got into a fight.
If we're talking about the second option, first, there should be some common negative event between all the guests that will make them fight regardless of the branch and the choices made ( restaurant/not restaurant).
Secondly, if we're talking about Bella's Christmas dinner with Tremolo and all his girlfriends, it's hard to imagine what kind of event would make Sage and Josy fight, for example. We're talking about a scene that's going to happen regardless of the choices made and the branches. That's why the second option seems unlikely to me.
And besides, this scene could refer to Bella's past, not the present. Bella and James' baby got sick or they had a fight at Christmas dinner. And the guest was, like, Vinnie.
Actually, I think it's a scene from Bella's past. With of course, James and with possibly the explanations to why he left.
Your thoughts are fine so far. But I rule out the hospital because then everyone would have left. But we see so that a person has not left. Unlikely in such a situation.

There could be an argument. But I don't think it was about the restaurant. DPC's intros actually always show the past. So something must have happened that has nothing to do with the present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's interesting about the animation is the number of chairs. There are 7 chairs. If James was still with Isabella at this point, they had 5 guests. Isabella could be in the locked room and James just comes out of the room. He may have comforted Isabella or he may have found out something about these 5 people and he is leaving Isabella at exactly that time.

The question that would then have to be answered is who the 5 other people were. Isabella's parents are deceased. Relatives of James? That could be true, of course, but they probably wouldn't give such a reason for James to leave Isabella. So friends and/or acquaintances of Isabella and James' parents. If it was meant to be for James to leave Isabella at this point, then James learned something about Isabella that Christmas that made James leave.

If this Christmas was a year ago, it couldn't have been Emma or Bret because Zoey was in San Diego with them. If it was 2 years ago then Emma and Bret could have been visiting. In one of my last posts, I pointed out that Isabella was probably friends with Emma and Bret in high school. The two of them could then also know James. James says yes in the flashback from EP8 if Isabella remembers what happened on the beach. We know so Emma doesn't have a problem with FFM. She also invites Zoey. What if Isabella had an FFM on the beach with Emma and James? This could have led to an awkward conversation if Bret didn't know about it.

But things could get worse. Emma said in Interlude to have a stranger teach her what home blindness was. Isabella was a student and had a fateful one-night stand with this stranger. She became pregnant but aborted the child. This in itself is nothing unusual. She later meets the stranger again and marries him. The stranger could have been James. But Isabella is keeping something from James. But this Christmas, James finds out about Emma so Isabella has aborted the child and can no longer have children.

Total shock for James.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The CUCKs
You should've added the guy who failed the first round of the cumpetition. Since you technically only catch him as Riona's stalker if you did stuff with her. I got a good laugh the first time I saw that scene when he ran away sobbing.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The CUCKs
you know I think Chad doesn't care much if tremolo fucks sage in the end he never love sage haha. :KEK: :KEK:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I didn't disrespect him, bro. JB is a good man. That's why I wrote his name under "the fast shooter" title y'know... So he is not a cuck (yet). And I think he never will be. Besides I love Elena like a real sister. I hope there won't be any sexual intimacy with her in future episodes. 'Cause it would be so awkward.
Maybe threesome. DPC's dropped too many hints for there not to be a scene with Elena (with JB's odd approval as well). He's just a very caring brother who likes to share. :sneaky:

Even in the Ep 8 dorm party: If you take her "special shot", you get in both of their bios something along the lines of "They both liked that I accepted her special shot".

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
you know I think Chad doesn't care much if tremolo fucks sage in the end he never love sage haha. :KEK: :KEK:
Yup, but he has his facade of heterosexual macho to defend, so he must wear the anti-NTR brigade uniform even if she doesn't actually give a fuck about Sage... :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes