allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Really? But only later in the game, right? Gotta try that...
Cammy a couple of times, yea. Riona, kind of. Quinn basically fucks for free out of all the scenes I can think of with her. (Which is ironic as fuck lol)

But I don't know about Sarah and Mel. It seems like you can only get it for free in Ep 8 if you follow a sequence of events for them that start with accepting Quinn's offer in the first place. Could be remembering wrong. Can't remember if it was if you accepted the offer AND some other stuff or if you accepted the offer OR some other stuff.

I'm not sure about Ep 9. Whether it's that you just need to be on Others path or you still needed to have accepted Quinn's offer. Haven't checked the conditional statements for that yet.

Reactions: tiger8125

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
Cammy a couple of times, yea. Riona, kind of. Quinn basically fucks for free out of all the scenes I can think of with her. (Which is ironic as fuck lol)

But I don't know about Sarah and Mel. It seems like you can only get it for free in Ep 8 if you follow a sequence of events for them that start with accepting Quinn's offer in the first place. Could be remembering wrong. Can't remember if it was if you accepted the offer AND some other stuff or if you accepted the offer OR some other stuff.

I'm not sure about Ep 9. Whether it's that you just need to be on Others path or you still needed to have accepted Quinn's offer. Haven't checked the conditional statements for that yet.
Can you bang Mel in the showers at HoT house?

Reactions: bloodyasura

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I've always wondered who uses that kind of services... In the game, I only use it because, if you don't (I think), you block access to many or all the hotties (never bothered to check), and it's a game after all... In real life, I'd never use such a thing... It can be anything on the other side... Wendy, Minny, Troy, Chad, Arieth and her pet crabs... In fact, even though I like her, Quinn is a shitty businesswoman... Since no one's watching she could hire any cheap girl and profit more... She could even win on both sides... She could come to Linda (in case you forgot who she is, picture below) and say: "Hey, Linda! Wanna have sex? Gimme three bucks and I can arrange it for you!" Then she'd reach a nerd and say: "Hey, Nerd! Wanna have sex? Gimme three bucks and I can arrange it for you!" Voilà, six bucks in her pocket. She would even need to update her wallet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I graduated from the university in 2005. Even at that time, it was common and I knew several female students who offered sex for money. Both personally and by word of mouth from other students. It wasn't prostitution in the literal sense, because they didn't have a pimp. That time it surprised and shocked and MOST of the students and female students just fucked for fun. Now it's exactly the opposite and quite common, well, or at least equally, just look around. Social networks, Instagram, dating sites. Nobody talks about classic street prostitutes with pimps and other trash. I'm talking about the whole trends in general. Less and less fems want to fuck just for fun. It's horrible.

Look at the girls that Quinn selects. They all have something that she can "push" or "cling to". Riona thought she was stupid and couldn't cope without this free tuition and wouldn't graduate from college. I.e. she didn't even need so much money as the opportunity to graduate from college. Camila... we don't know what prompted her to do this and it's still an intrigue.

If MC peeps at Quinn's door when DIKs send him on a "mission" to get panties from HOTs, then he hears the following dialogue:

cam "And that's all there is to it?"
qu "Yes, that's all there is to it. No other strings attached."
cam "Is this something all of you have done?"
qu "It's not forced, Camila."
qu "I don't ask everyone to do it."
qu "But based on what I see here standing right in front of me..."
qu "...you would be perfect for this."

From the Camila BIOS (description): "Camila. She's also a freshman. Question is if she's a submissive person in general or if there's something else causing her to play along?"

Stephen gives some part of the grants not to students who fits the appropriate criteria (talents, abilities), but to those whom Quinn takes into hes harem, and Stefan conducts a kind of "initiation". Obviously, the dialogue with Camila, including about the "first time" with Stephen. This is what Camila was able to do, but Mona was not able to do.

Sarah, Melanie - all of them have something that makes them think it's normal and fits them well. Quinn denies them to have a boyfriends. She controls them to not fuck for free or for fun only (we have an option during CUMpetition to tell Quinn about what Camila did).

It is still unknown how this business started and what Stephen is doing and is ready to do for Quinn to make it work. Was there someone like that before Quinn or did it start with her coming to college. Judging by Jade and Stephen's flashback, it started not so long ago. First he cheated on her with Cathy. Then they tried something (together) with Bella, and this is also an interesting question, what and how they tried to do with her. Bella has a specific relationship with Jade and Stephen. And then, apparently, after the appearance of Quinn, Stephen switched to freshwomen. And if at that moment he is not lying about the number (3), then it should have been Sarah, Melanie and Riona.

And since you're showing interest in Linda or just showing a respect, I'm giving you this :KEK:

** fixed typos

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
zoey looks like a girl who never had a positive father figure in her life.. :KEK: :KEK:
Damn it! If I had a daughter. Well, I really hope I have a daughter in, like, 10 years.:unsure:
I certainly won’t force her to get a tattoo or a piercing when she’s older.:Kappa:
But damn it, I’ll raise her with rock in the background!!!:KEK:
So she can grow up and want to dye her hair, get pierced and tattooed!!:KEK:
And I will give her to 2 additional classes, one will be associated with sports ( with anyone she likes, I will not force her. ) and the second with creativity. :FacePalm:
My daughter will look like Zoe with a sports body, all kinds of non-formal shit ( tattoo, piercing, non-standard hair color.) and will also be interested in art ( no matter what. That’s her choice. ):KEK:
So. I’m a manipulative kid, a scumbag or a caring father?:WaitWhat::FacePalm::KEK:

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: VOYEUR and sampow

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Even if you do best and balanced playthrough, then Josy's RP always around 30+, while Maya 40+
That's because Josy hadn't present at all in first 3 episodes, and the 4th EP is almost useless for both.
So it can be fixed only in 2 ways - by "removing" Maya from a couple of episodes, while Josy will be able to get some extra RP or by making future RP checks with an indulgence of -10RP for Josy.

If you quoting their dialogue from EP9, then they meant sex with only one of them (lewd scenes in our case). And sometimes getting or going for some lewd scene doesn't bring any RP at all.
First of all, you are absolutely wrong about Josy and Maya's RPs.
The dialogue in EP9 is about who had more sex with the MC. If the number is balanced, then the MC can ensure that in the future none of the three counts how often the MC fucks Josy or Maya. Of course the same applies when Josy and Maya fuck each other without the MC. At this point, all three agree to this relationship nuance. This makes the throuple perfect, without jealousy.

Back to the RPs. DPC itself wrote so that the RPs are not so important, so that the players don't have to rely on them so much. I got these RPs from Josy and Maya through my decisions and not because I played by RPs. I only check which stats I have achieved with the Sancho MOD. Of course I also look at the gallery. But for me one thing is crucial with the Josy and Maya RPs. Both RPs together are over 100, to be precise 102. I think that it is important for the throuple that Josy and Maya's RPs together are over 100. If I had a higher difference in RPs between Josy and Maya, I wouldn't reach 100.

I think that it's not about each individual RP, but about the total number of RPs. In the game itself, the MC can only have certain interactions with his LIs if he has a certain number of RPs. That is the point.
Yes, she meant free tuition. Regarding "dorm girls", it depends how fast they pledged to HOTs. Could you consider Josy or Maya a dorm girls? Sage thinks so, because she assumed that one of them was the girl with whom Chad cheated. She meant nothing more and she apologized for her words.
It doesn't matter how long a girl has been a "dorm girl". Except for maybe Sage, all the girls were before. Maya and Josy are the best evidence that girls stay in the “dorm girls” longer before they become HOTs. Maya is very obvious because she doesn't decide to become a HOT until EP9. There are around 3 months in between. Things are a little more complicated with Josy. She is a HOT and lives in HOT's house, but she still pays for her bed in Maya's dorm. According to the college administration, she is still a “dorm girl”. So it's not quite as easy as you think.

Ja Sage assumes that Melanie and/or Sarah have something with Chad. If there had been no further information about Melanie and Sarah beforehand, I would immediately agree with you. But Quinn clearly says so that Melanie and Sarah achieved that and something more that Quinn and Riona want. Quinn and Riona is about prostitution and drugs.
:PogChamp:
Why only preps? Almost all students use those "glory holes". I will not be surprised is some of the nerds too (at least the ones like Ron). Regarding the rest... :KEK:
That little Stephen pleasure is his secret. He really gives scholarships, but also gives some "special" ones to the selected students as well. What investigation? Quinn wasn't glad to hear that this rumor is spreading as well as Stephen. It's their little secret. Becky is one of those who spreading this rumor and blabbering around.
Why just the Preps? Now think about it. Quinn wants to expand. Who says that so she only wants to have more girls in the restaurant? Riona said yes to Quinn so they should keep it small like before. The “glory holes” are what keep things small. Quinn wants to be in the top league because there is more money there. So the preps. Your expansion may also include expanding the menu. Not just girls, but guys too. There must be a reason why Quinn offered the restaurant to the freshman MC. There are only 2 options. Either the MC was supposed to be on the menu at restaurants or Quinn knew that the family on the MC's mother's side was rich, then Quinn would have access to the Preps.

Who's to say that Quinn planned the party with the Preps in EP5 purely because of the drugs? In EP9, when the MC is talking to Camila about Derek, Camila says so she is currently unavailable. I wonder why? Camila is definitely staying at the Preps Party in EP5. Camila probably has a prep on the hook. The only question is which prep.
With WHAT preps? Do you see the preps as the ones who is going to use the grory holes in bathroom (toilets)? They're too pompous for that. I'd rather believe that nerds use these services and fuck all around than believe that one of the preps does it. Tyballs have his watermelon. There're a bunch of fresh students and they seems to be interested in parties and having sex in a usual way. We know that fresh preps fucked some of the dormies at the dorm party, but I doubt they paid for it.
A woman's weapons. The girl grabs a rich guy and the guy gives his girl beautiful things. There's a precious ring, maybe a car and oh yes, darling can you lend me some money, I'm short right now. It's called Venus falling, at least in Germany.
Beth surprised because she didn't expect the preps to show up at the DIKs party. Then, preps have their own party. And finally - she never considered Gordon seriously or as a "boyfriend". During Gender 101 midterms Beth explains clearly how she felt and why she did that with him. Tommy give the standard instructions. They never invited "boring" people before, like nerds and preps. And during party planning with Sage and Quinn - they tell MC the same - no nerds and preps with an exclusion for girls of course (Sally, KRJ, etc).
You have to start looking at BaDIK as a whole context and not just look at the individual scene as a whole context.
True, she never seriously considered Gordon as a boyfriend, but she was still shocked when Gordon caught Beth with the other guy. I wonder why? Gordon is rich. Beth messed up, that's why Beth gets scared. So keep working.

Sage hates the Preps because of her brother. Therefore her reason is legitimate, but even Sage changes her mind and through Jill. Quinn and Tommy are liars, there's no denying that. Ergo, one can question their motives for not wanting preps, nerds and alphas at the parties. You yourself wrote a little further above so that the preps probably don't use the "glory holes". But the nerds and the alphas do. Quinn wants to expand her restaurant and also into Preps. What would be the worst for everyone involved? If Restaurant Girls and Vixen Girls met their male victims at a party. We see the result through Beth and Gordon. The whole prostitution thing could blow up. Gordon not only has money, but also influence through his family. These are the reasons why Quinn and Tommy want only the chosen ones to be at the parties. And now it comes.

Why did Oscar talk to Josy? Of course Josy is sweet, but that wasn't the reason. I wrote a little further above so that Josy still pays for her bed in Maya's dorm and therefore officially lives there, i.e. Dorm Girl Josy. In EP8 the MC can have sex with Josy in the gym. Before that, Josy also asks the MC whether he scanned the room when he grabbed Josy's hot ass. I think so Josy and the MC were caught having sex in the toilet but didn't notice. Oscar approaches Josy because he wants to recruit her for the Vixen. Oscar doesn't know so it's Tommy's sister because Tommy told in college so his sister is fat and ugly. Oscar talks to Josy and then thinks she's boring, not Vixen material. Why does Tommy go after Oscar? Tommy explains this to Oscar so that Josy is his sister and therefore taboo for the vixens and Oscar.

Through the successful Halloween party and various decisions, the MC can get the ball rolling that can end prostitution and drug dealing on campus.
I could only give an advice to play the game on any route with Quinn restaraunt. During dorm party - come to Sara and pay her for sex. Read the dialogues and check the scenes with Sarah, Kylie and Tara. A lot of interesting things mentioned during this scenes.
I won't play Quinn's prostitution route. I wrote above so that after playing through a new EP I can also look at the gallery with the Sancho mod. That's how I know about the scene. The most interesting thing is for Sarah to say to the MC that he is only half price and she won her bet against Melanie. Something like that.

By the way, Quinn can also say that to the MC about half the price. As written above, I think so Quinn wants to put the MC on her restaurant menu. But not with me.
Sage knows nothing. And this is a material for future blast and shitstorm. She considers this rumor as stupid joke, she mentioned this several times. Even in Quinn's face. Because if she really knew about what this "free tuition" mean - this dialogue would not have happened, there would have been nothing at all and everything would have been different. Stephen told Sage to quit the room, because he didn't wanted Sage to figure out any details. And I think that he was ready to give her this tuition for free (with no obligations). Because it's ridiculous to assume, that he was able to ask her to have sex with him in any form. He figured out that she is Sage's friend. And he doesn't want Sage to figure out and learn all of shit he involved with. He was pissed off that he learned about spreaded rumors about free tuition. Quinn hadn't told him about it, definitely.
You're right that Sage thinks the HOTs "free tuition" rumor is a stupid joke.

But Cathy says something interesting to the MC. From time to time newspapers print old stories and in EP8 we have a newspaper. It says so that there are inconsistencies in the awarding of scholarships. Is this an old story or a new story? The question is allowed.

And again I would like to point out that the entire context of BaDIK should be considered. From Quinn we find out what Melanie and Sarah have achieved. This was definitely way before the MC got to college. The MC comes to college and the rumor about the HOTs and their "free tuition" starts circulating at this time. Because of this, an old story was reopened and appeared as an article in the newspaper that we read in EP8.

The whole “free tuition” thing stands or falls with Stephen Burke. There is evidence for both possibilities for Stephen Burke to be the bad guy or the good guy. But I think it's for us to decide as players. Does Stephen Burke see the Jade MC sex tape and gain the legitimacy of his wife to do the same or there is no video. So Stephen Burke is not tempted to emulate his wife Jade. Sex video new article in the newspaper, no sex video old article in the newspaper.

If it's a new article in the newspaper, then Stephen Burke is the pig. But if it's an old article, then Stephen Burke ended the whole thing 2-3 years ago, probably covering it up by buying Melanie and Sarah's silence through a study in order to spare B&R and some Preps families a scandal . Good or bad, we decide.

Oh yeah, don't tell me that because there's no code about it. I would write the code so that it is only inserted at the very end of BaDIk. The variables are already there. Jade, prostitution, drugs, etc. , it's just not clear what these variables will ultimately lead to. Written simply, it won't say that in the code, it would look like this. Jade + prostitution = Stephen is a scumbag. Variables are simply put together to create a new variable.

• Sad
Reactions: Kpyna

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
Yes if you're on Sage's path and choose to stay with her after tremolo dramaqueens out on the Maya/Josy situation.
I am aware of that, I'm asking the guy who was talking about going non restaurant "others" route. So, I wondered if you can still bang Mel when ignoring restaurant from Quinn. Also curious what exactly does "Rio, kind of" means from his post.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I am aware of that, I'm asking the guy who was talking about going non restaurant "others" route. So, I wondered if you can still bang Mel when ignoring restaurant from Quinn. Also curious what exactly does "Rio, kind of" means from his post.
You can bang all restaurant girls without using the service, however certain scenes are restaurant exclusive

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes