Jisu Hwang

Oct 4, 2017
I wonder why you downloaded the version with integrated translation mod while you use English.
Navigate to your BADIK game dir, switch to "game" dir, find there "rus_pack.rpa" and delete it. This translation made as a mod and it simply installing and uninstalling w/o modify of any game files.
well kinda long story, after about 8 months with me without pc i'm so excited to play the episode 9, but i just said "fck it tried the mega" failed and tried the torrent after that, and it worked. i thought "russian language eh probably have the eng TL" but after i downloded it and use some apps, i can't seem to find the language change.
after that i looked around on the forum and found the english one, i want to download the english but my Data is almost dried so yeah.

but thanks for the help have a good day~

Reactions: Kpyna

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
First of all, you are absolutely wrong about Josy and Maya's RPs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dialogue in EP9 is about who had more sex with the MC. If the number is balanced, then the MC can ensure that in the future none of the three counts how often the MC fucks Josy or Maya. Of course the same applies when Josy and Maya fuck each other without the MC. At this point, all three agree to this relationship nuance. This makes the throuple perfect, without jealousy.

Back to the RPs. DPC itself wrote so that the RPs are not so important, so that the players don't have to rely on them so much. I got these RPs from Josy and Maya through my decisions and not because I played by RPs. I only check which stats I have achieved with the Sancho MOD. Of course I also look at the gallery. But for me one thing is crucial with the Josy and Maya RPs. Both RPs together are over 100, to be precise 102. I think that it is important for the throuple that Josy and Maya's RPs together are over 100. If I had a higher difference in RPs between Josy and Maya, I wouldn't reach 100.

I think that it's not about each individual RP, but about the total number of RPs. In the game itself, the MC can only have certain interactions with his LIs if he has a certain number of RPs. That is the point.
At first, to be clear, I meant RPs number at the end of Season 2. I didn't included EP9 ones in my calculations, because it hadn't sense. Anyway this average 6-10 difference is still here.

Regarding their dialogue about sex with MC, etc. You may think what you want, but if game doesn't control it (e.g. by creating a new variable as a result of a such "calculation" or particular MC response) then it doesn't have sense and doesn't affect anything AND can't be checked in the future as well. Players are punished only by -3RP to the girl with whom they spend time less. Since Maya and Josy have RPs about 50 by the end of EP9 this doesn't feel like a significant punishment at all. It's mostly like a hint for the player of how to play further properly in this particular branch.

The DPC may intentionally mislead or omit something. Especially the technical aspects of the game or those moments that can be used as spoilers to something significant. A good example is the cheating/temptation counter implemented in season 3. It's not mentioned anywhere in the official guide, this thing was figured out only after digging into the game script.

It is quite logical that if RP weren't important, he wouldn't have introduced them into the game. And as I mentioned earlier, J&M are the only ones that get any dividends from the presence of RPs in the game so far. All the other MG's are just hoarding them. We had several scenes with J&M (including lewd ones) where RP checks was used with one of the girls or both at once.
I'm not saying that the rest of MG will never use them in the future, but it's obvious that for the whole 2 seasons, only J&M clearly used them. How about RPs for fraternities? Not important too?

I won't comment much on your words mentioning the need for 100 points for J&M, this... just naive and ridiculous. At first, game is made for the "average" players, not idealists and perfectionists. Game can and WILL forgive some of the wrong choices, especially absolutely not important ones like saying compliments here and there or choosing the right words at EVERY opportunity. You mentioning that DPC said RP is not that important and after that you make an assumption that 100 RPs for both J&M are prerequisites to be ok and safe :HideThePain: emm...

It doesn't matter how long a girl has been a "dorm girl". Except for maybe Sage, all the girls were before. Maya and Josy are the best evidence that girls stay in the “dorm girls” longer before they become HOTs. Maya is very obvious because she doesn't decide to become a HOT until EP9. There are around 3 months in between. Things are a little more complicated with Josy. She is a HOT and lives in HOT's house, but she still pays for her bed in Maya's dorm. According to the college administration, she is still a “dorm girl”. So it's not quite as easy as you think.
Oh really? Are you really using a baby birth type comparison here? Like if everyone touched pussy on their first birthday?
Difference here is simple and clear. The dormies are still dormies, while HOTs are HOTs, DIKs are DIKs, etc. The fact that you live in college dorm for several weeks until being pledged to some fraternity or sorority doesn't allow to consider you as a dormie. You will be considered dormie if you don't want to pledge, if you failed to pledge or if you were expelled. The difference is in the intention and desire to join somewhere or stay in the dorm forever and ever.

Ja Sage assumes that Melanie and/or Sarah have something with Chad. If there had been no further information about Melanie and Sarah beforehand, I would immediately agree with you. But Quinn clearly says so that Melanie and Sarah achieved that and something more that Quinn and Riona want. Quinn and Riona is about prostitution and drugs.
You need to decide - either Sage knows something really important, but then she should know about prostitution in her sorority, Quinn's business, etc., and even more so if she knew that Sarah or Melanie are engaged in something like that, everything would be different. They are below the rank of Quinn - as another additional motivation to throw them out immediately if it is revealed. So in this case, you contradict yourself and give out wishful thinking.

Why just the Preps? Now think about it. Quinn wants to expand. Who says that so she only wants to have more girls in the restaurant? Riona said yes to Quinn so they should keep it small like before. The “glory holes” are what keep things small. Quinn wants to be in the top league because there is more money there. So the preps. Your expansion may also include expanding the menu. Not just girls, but guys too. There must be a reason why Quinn offered the restaurant to the freshman MC. There are only 2 options. Either the MC was supposed to be on the menu at restaurants or Quinn knew that the family on the MC's mother's side was rich, then Quinn would have access to the Preps.
I won't comment this seriosly, but, in general:

1. Quinn business expansion goes with approval of Stephen. Because all newly recruited girls passing through his bed. He gives them grants for free tuition. Obviously, it's just a little part of the whole grants he is giving to different students across B&R. It's also obviously that Stephen have an agreement with Quinn. She brings him freshwomen and he brings them free tuition. While Quinn herself gets money from prostitution. I doubt that Stephen being a very rich man are interested in this dirty and very little money which Quinn makes on this. It's not his level.

2. The other thing is drugs. I heavily doubt that Stephen knows this and involved in this. This is entirely Quinn's initiative and her attitude and desire to work with drugs are due to her background, her family, the environment in which she grew up. Children growing up with alcoholics tend to become alcoholics. The children of drug addicts become drug addicts themselves, the children of prostitutes (if they see all this, which is not uncommon in poor countries) - similarly. We know that she herself smoking weed, hashish, and doing some heavier shit in injections, which also involving Tommy and some of the DIKs and HOTs as well. The money she needs more and more may be the result of various reasons. We don't know that yet. But she's trying to do business with everything she can and able to do. One thing is clear that from some point she has been hiding her motives and reasons from others, including close friends whom she trusted (for example Riona).

3. Sarah & Melanie situation is probably about how long they working in restaurant. I'm sure that they get a % from each "order" and not only the free tuition itself. It would be a weak motivation tbh. So, being in sorority, where you had to pay very few contributions, when you know that your tuition is pre-paid and you don't think about how to get money to pay for it AND at the same time getting money from prostitution. Well, they accumulated solid money during the 2 years and they expect to earn even more in the remaining 2 years.

Who's to say that Quinn planned the party with the Preps in EP5 purely because of the drugs? In EP9, when the MC is talking to Camila about Derek, Camila says so she is currently unavailable. I wonder why? Camila is definitely staying at the Preps Party in EP5. Camila probably has a prep on the hook. The only question is which prep.
She planned presence on the Preps party for the money. To get the money from preps. She lied that is was for sorority, since it seems that Sage delegated her accountant tasks as well. And she additionally tried to sell drugs there as well. I'm not sure (nobody knows still) is Tybalt do drugs and how he could react, but Rich bought from her and then even saved her ass by paying her and giving her the shit back at the same time.
Regarding Camila - it's the same as for the other girls in restaurant. Quinn forbid them to have boyfriends and get in relationships. You can thought on yourself why it's so.

A woman's weapons. The girl grabs a rich guy and the guy gives his girl beautiful things. There's a precious ring, maybe a car and oh yes, darling can you lend me some money, I'm short right now. It's called Venus falling, at least in Germany.

You have to start looking at BaDIK as a whole context and not just look at the individual scene as a whole context.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, god... no comments here :KEK: :HideThePain:

True, she never seriously considered Gordon as a boyfriend, but she was still shocked when Gordon caught Beth with the other guy. I wonder why? Gordon is rich. Beth messed up, that's why Beth gets scared. So keep working.
Yeah, she was SO shocked that she said nothing to him, just continued to kiss with random guy as nothing was happened. It's not the case when you scare of consequences and realized that you fucked up. Omg... Reread her lines during Gender 101 midterms. She treat Gordon as shit. And she did that for fun, he hadn't paid her. It would be FUCKING stupid to try to sell yourself to a guy close to Tybalt, who in turn is a daddy's son. And his dad is basically a big shot at B&R. And... well... Beth is not that material to be desired to bought by someone, lol :WeSmart:

Sage hates the Preps because of her brother. Therefore her reason is legitimate, but even Sage changes her mind and through Jill. Quinn and Tommy are liars, there's no denying that. Ergo, one can question their motives for not wanting preps, nerds and alphas at the parties. You yourself wrote a little further above so that the preps probably don't use the "glory holes". But the nerds and the alphas do. Quinn wants to expand her restaurant and also into Preps. What would be the worst for everyone involved? If Restaurant Girls and Vixen Girls met their male victims at a party. We see the result through Beth and Gordon. The whole prostitution thing could blow up. Gordon not only has money, but also influence through his family. These are the reasons why Quinn and Tommy want only the chosen ones to be at the parties. And now it comes.
Sage hates them for their behavior, arrogance and the fact that they obey such shit as Tybalt and please him in every way.
She also hated Jill, because she thought Jill was a Tybalt's princess. Although in personality and outlook on life, Jill, on the contrary, is very close to Sage herself.

Quinn business expanding goes into 2 ways - prostitution AND drugs. She tried to find new customers between preps via their VP and almost was ready to talk with Tybalt. So, it doesn't refute my theory about preps, and it doesn't help your theory in any way at the same time.

Quinn and Tommy doesn't like preps and nerds because they are party killers and just boring people mostly. Imagine Magnar and most of his friends on the DIKs party, as well as all those preps. Sage even expected Tybalt to show up, since she seen Jill while being sure that she is his princess. But this only applies to guys. And it's really simple. ANO's don't have a girls in their fraternity (and can't be in principle, because fraternities is for guys), while Jill just lives there, but she is not a part of them. The girls-nerds are quite adequate and fits in parties well. They were invited to the HOTs party, and no one was against it. And as we know, Quinn sells them drugs and expands the business with Sally's help at the moment.

Why did Oscar talk to Josy? Of course Josy is sweet, but that wasn't the reason. I wrote a little further above so that Josy still pays for her bed in Maya's dorm and therefore officially lives there, i.e. Dorm Girl Josy. In EP8 the MC can have sex with Josy in the gym. Before that, Josy also asks the MC whether he scanned the room when he grabbed Josy's hot ass. I think so Josy and the MC were caught having sex in the toilet but didn't notice. Oscar approaches Josy because he wants to recruit her for the Vixen. Oscar doesn't know so it's Tommy's sister because Tommy told in college so his sister is fat and ugly. Oscar talks to Josy and then thinks she's boring, not Vixen material. Why does Tommy go after Oscar? Tommy explains this to Oscar so that Josy is his sister and therefore taboo for the vixens and Oscar.
Because he thinks he's compelling and overconfident until he gets rejected, and then behaves like an offended little bitch - typical behavior of a rich dad's son who don't get what he wanted. And the single thing he was able to do in response was to call the girl who rejected him a boring bitch into her face. We know that he cheating all aroung on his current girlfriend Tara. And Tara doing about the same. Tara's friend Gina cheating with boyfriend of Tara, while she considers Tara a friend. They all deserve what they have.
Your theory with Tommy & Oscar doesn't work, because Chick MC have an option to console Josy and not punch or throw Oscar out of the party. If so - Tommy never appears. Tommy only goes after Oscar, because MC tells him he tried to hook up with Josy after punching or throwing him off. AND Tommy clearly asked MC to watch for her for something like this not to happen.

Through the successful Halloween party and various decisions, the MC can get the ball rolling that can end prostitution and drug dealing on campus.
Wow! :HideThePain: I can't imagine how. Quinn continues to do her shit. Since you play faithfully, Riona have no chances with MC. Etc, etc.

I won't play Quinn's prostitution route. I wrote above so that after playing through a new EP I can also look at the gallery with the Sancho mod. That's how I know about the scene. The most interesting thing is for Sarah to say to the MC that he is only half price and she won her bet against Melanie. Something like that.

By the way, Quinn can also say that to the MC about half the price. As written above, I think so Quinn wants to put the MC on her restaurant menu. But not with me.
That's exactly why you have a very superficial knowledge of the game outside of the J&M branch, because playing some lewd scenes from gallery or mod does not give you and create a complete and a whole story picture for you and does not allow you to build the correct sequences regarding the characters roles, their influence, etc, as well as reading the script and viewing images separately out of the game. It's like reading the movie script instead of watching the movie itself or even worse.

I don't know what you afraid of, honestly. Maybe you afraid that this will force you to change your mind on some of the characters or some aspects of the game? Anyway, J&M will not come to your sweet home in night to cut off your dick or your head (or just yours dick head :ROFLMAO:) if you will play at least once each of the available paths/branches in this game. It sounds weird and strange as fuck for me. A lot of your assumptions is wrong because of this, but you don't care. And I don't want to quote each of this to explain you where are you wrong just because you can't make yourself to play game at full for so many years already.

The whole “free tuition” thing stands or falls with Stephen Burke. There is evidence for both possibilities for Stephen Burke to be the bad guy or the good guy. But I think it's for us to decide as players. Does Stephen Burke see the Jade MC sex tape and gain the legitimacy of his wife to do the same or there is no video. So Stephen Burke is not tempted to emulate his wife Jade. Sex video new article in the newspaper, no sex video old article in the newspaper.

If it's a new article in the newspaper, then Stephen Burke is the pig. But if it's an old article, then Stephen Burke ended the whole thing 2-3 years ago, probably covering it up by buying Melanie and Sarah's silence through a study in order to spare B&R and some Preps families a scandal . Good or bad, we decide.

Oh yeah, don't tell me that because there's no code about it. I would write the code so that it is only inserted at the very end of BaDIk. The variables are already there. Jade, prostitution, drugs, etc. , it's just not clear what these variables will ultimately lead to. Written simply, it won't say that in the code, it would look like this. Jade + prostitution = Stephen is a scumbag. Variables are simply put together to create a new variable.
It started when Quinn got into B&R or a bit later after that. Reference to the EP3 Jade & Stephen flashback, again.

Sarah joined HOTs at the same time with Quinn, I suppose. She is on her 2nd year. While I'm not sure about Melanie. If Melanie was her daughter - than she got in 1 year later. While we know that Riona was a Quinn's daughter and pledged 1 year ago. And Quinn was a Sage's daughter.

What code? What are you talking about? If you meant variables - each one created on purpose at the appropriate time. What variable do you expect to see to prove or refute something regarding what you wrote above? The worst you can do as a developer of such type of game is to create all possible variables in beforehand and list them in the code. So almost all will learn what to expect from the plot and the game itself.

"So keep working." (c) dalli_x

Sep 26, 2023
That's exactly why you have a very superficial knowledge of the game outside of the J&M branch, because playing some lewd scenes from gallery or mod does not give you and create a complete and a whole story picture for you and does not allow you to build the correct sequences regarding the characters roles, their influence, etc, as well as reading the script and viewing images separately out of the game. It's like reading the movie script instead of watching the movie itself or even worse.
screen01.png

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
If you reject her intimacy, she basically has no more words for the MC and you can avoid her after.
accidentally triggered her(Sage) route earlier, now im trying to avoid advancing her route (but its too late), and i keep getting her events for intimacy & worry that it would get in the way of my main girl.
Turned down visiting Sage at MC birthday and went out with Jill instead, it ended with MC thinking he should not two time.. Should I restart if I want a full Jill route?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
accidentally triggered her(Sage) route earlier, now im trying to avoid advancing her route (but its too late), and i keep getting her events for intimacy & worry that it would get in the way of my main girl.
Turned down visiting Sage at MC birthday and went out with Jill instead, it ended with MC thinking he should not two time.. Should I restart if I want a full Jill route?
You're asking the wrong guy on this one.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
By rights you should have a MINUMUM of 8 different playthroughs. Chick routes for all girls requiring the chick status, then theres the Neutral routes for girls and finally the Dik route for the girls.

Each girl can have her own playthrough or you can mix it up, thats up to you. Yes i know thats ALOT of playing the same game over and over but, if you stick to playing it multiple times you'll see all branches and witness each outcome, then you'll have the saves ready for the later additions when they drop.

DPC has made multiple outcomes depending on your choice of girl and status route and each one is unique ( hopefully, long term hoping ). So go for it, start again and witness the glory of Being A Dik...

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
He'll announce it on Friday, his usual devlog day and release will either be 1st or 8th depending on how many bugs the beta testers have found.
I don't remember him releasing a release date on Friday. Also, even if he does announce a release date, he needs at least 7 days to fix all the bugs.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if you are on Jill route and are fucking Sage, as long as you don't lose the Jill route, you can choose Jill at the end of ep. 8. to make sure you don't lose the Jill route, make sure to go with Jill on the picnic she plans at the same time as helping Sage when she is sick. when you get the 2 options, don't go to Sage, go with Jill and you should be good. if you don't have those options you need to start again. i made sure when i was on Jill's route i didn't do anything with any other girls. after that, smooth sailing as long as you stay chick or neutral affinity.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes