Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Just the first girl I could think of who is more of a mess than Quinn. Quinn is just a small child compared to her.
This is Revy. Her chaos level is probably 3 out of 10.
View attachment 3109765
This is Quinn. Her level of chaos is that of a kindergarten bully.:KEK::KEK:
View attachment 3109805
I definitely love Quinn, but she's probably not even in the top 100 most chaotic girls.:KEK::KEK:
Revy's got nothing on:
1700693785013.png

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I was checking Mr. Bubu's WT and you can fuck Melanie in the bathroom (and have Sarah's help) and also the bath scene in the Preppies' (both affinity dependent). At the end of episode 9, you can have 'em both if you fulfill any of four conditions, but the only condition available if you're not a restaurant client is the first scene with Melanie above.
Oh fuck. That's right. I completely forgot about those scenes. Most of the time, I'm usually only accepting Quinn's offer if I'm also planning on staying with Sage. Forgive me. It all just kinds melds into a big blob after so many episodes.

On that note, you're also right about Camila. There actually is a way to just get it for free almost any chance you get with her. Again, I just always accept Quinn's offer when I plan on playing for the other HOTs because I want to make sure I cover everything possible. Although ... except for the stall scenes and some stuff with Riona it looks like you really don't have to. :unsure:

And there's also Lily who's not part of the restaurant but you also need to pay in the first time. You can bang her for free, but, curiously, you have not to be a dick in the first time but you have to be a dick in the second... Though possible, I think almost no one does that since, when you're on that route, you're probably playing to be a dick, or, if you're not, you don't want to become one later, so...
Yea Lily's a little bit of wild card. Not in terms of technical variables but more like how she's written. I still think DIK affinity is probably the way to play regarding that character but I mean, look at Nicole in Ep 9. That Chick affinity alternate just came out of nowhere.

Well... She's the pimp and not the hooker (at least, now, I guess...).
Lol. True.

Reactions: The Dick

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Problem is DPC is going to make you pick one of the girls. I've long said I hope for ending with Josy and a throuple ending but honestly I don't really believe the second one will happen but if it does am happy. DPC is setting up Acting Lesson level decision without the dead part(I hope) with Josy and Maya. Even in the throuple things aren't good between Josy and Maya a breakup between them seems unavoidable and staying balance with them only prolongs mc decision and makes it harder on him and the girl that loses.
Too easy. I'd save Josy. My MC'd be all like:
ohnoanyway.jpg

Honestly, now that I think about it. I had a pretty easy time picking in Acting Lessons as well. Can't remember the names anymore because it's been so long but it was the friend of the girl. That dramatic ending was in poor taste but I didn't really find it traumatizing.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
DPC does not force anyone to choose an LI. The player has the “OTHER GIRLS” choice, where the MC chooses many girls. But I think that the consequences might not be pleasant.

But you are referring to Josy, Maya and the MC. OK.
In the penultimate decision of EP9, it is finally clarified whether there will be a Josy solo path, a Maya solo path or a stable throuple.

If you don't reach the stable throuple, it will probably be so that the girl with whom the MC has collected the most RPs becomes the relationship girl. But threesome sex isn't out of the question. Josy likes to watch the MC fuck Maya. Find a girl that Josy likes and have threesome sex with this girl. We already know from EP9 that Maya is somehow taken with Sage. So I could imagine that maybe Maya wouldn't mind, so that Sage could join in for a threesome. Of course, Josy and Maya will probably still be available to each other for threesome sex.

DPC gives a hint in the case of the throuple so that there will not be an AL-style decision between the throuple. The clue is even in AL style. It's kind of funny. When the three of them take the Halloween photo together, where Maya is on the MC's back and the MC is holding Josy in his arms, Maya tells MC if he can carry both of them. AL style. Apparently the MC couldn't do it in AL. Maya is just happy for the MC to make it work. If the MC's player manages to achieve the stable throuple, which should be considered a reward, there will be no separation of the throuple if the MC remains true to himself. If he doesn't, then Josy and Maya will probably break up with the MC. These cheating points will be introduced in EP9 and will then come into effect from EP10.

However, that doesn't mean it's easy for the throuple from then on. We still have Maya's problem, the Taylors need to be convinced and Iris Moore too. Neil will probably be confused and talk about condoms, which shouldn't be the problem. But the MC still has a pretty grumpy grandfather. That could also cause a problem.
That assume there will be a stable throuple which we haven't seen yet. Mc can be on equal footing with both girls or lean one over the over. The way the game has gone it clear Josy and Maya don't love each other the way they once did mc is the only thing keeping them other and will be the reason they break up. Josy and Maya will remain friends and MC can keep dating both girls if he chooses but will have to pick one like the mc in AL with Megan and Missy. Things are playing out the same way as Al did only difference you get a 3some with Josy and Maya and a lot more story but plot and concept wise pretty much the same.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
We do not know that. In Interlude you have the choice whether Zoey just fucked the MC or whether they explored each other's bodies. This implies that Zoey could have been a virgin.
Doesn't it imply otherwise? Zoey behaved like much more experienced and confident in comparison with MC, gave him advices what to do and mentioned that he finally started to make things right

Reactions: bloodyasura

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Too easy. I'd save Josy. My MC'd be all like:
View attachment 3109926

Honestly, now that I think about it. I had a pretty easy time picking in Acting Lessons as well. Can't remember the names anymore because it's been so long but it was the friend of the girl. That dramatic ending was in poor taste but I didn't really find it traumatizing.
Melissa and Megan.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Problem is DPC is going to make you pick one of the girls. I've long said I hope for ending with Josy and a throuple ending but honestly I don't really believe the second one will happen but if it does am happy. DPC is setting up Acting Lesson level decision without the dead part(I hope) with Josy and Maya. Even in the throuple things aren't good between Josy and Maya a breakup between them seems unavoidable and staying balance with them only prolongs mc decision and makes it harder on him and the girl that loses.
I would save Josy and let Maya simmer in the burning house. next question. :KEK:
Fuck you maya.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes