dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That assume there will be a stable throuple which we haven't seen yet. Mc can be on equal footing with both girls or lean one over the over. The way the game has gone it clear Josy and Maya don't love each other the way they once did mc is the only thing keeping them other and will be the reason they break up. Josy and Maya will remain friends and MC can keep dating both girls if he chooses but will have to pick one like the mc in AL with Megan and Missy. Things are playing out the same way as Al did only difference you get a 3some with Josy and Maya and a lot more story but plot and concept wise pretty much the same.
Is this what people look like when they no longer love each other?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
That's exactly where the problem lies. Josy=48 Maya=54 but JM=102. If I didn't treat Josy and Maya equally, then Josy or Maya would get -3RPs and I would only have JM=99. Then I wouldn't have 100% JM. I wouldn't have made the throuple and it's about the throuple.

The fraud/temptation counter thing is interesting and I think it's implemented incorrectly. Example. Hooking up with Heather in EP9 is cheating, but grabbing Nicole's ass is a temptation. However, DPC counts both together in this fraud/temptation counter. If he had counted it separately, he could add more spice to the game without the MC actually cheating. But well, let's wait and see how DPC implements it in its punishment ideas.

With Josy and Maya, RPs are important to them. It's also about whether the player wants the throuple and I assume that the player only gets it if Joy's RPs and Maya's RPs together have at least 100 RPs. If these 100 RPs are not reached, then it will probably stick to solo paths. Therefore, the RPs for the other LIs are not so important, because the other LIs cannot form a stable throuple.

So I think to make sure this cheating/temptation counter really kicks in from EP10 onwards. Why? The player cannot reach JM's 100 RPs until the end of EP9. Only in EP9 does he fix his relationship with the desired LI. So the fraud/tempt counter doesn't make sense before EP10.

The 100 RPs are only necessary to achieve the throuple. You should therefore view the throuple as a DPC reward because you have reached 100 JM RPs. If you don't achieve it, you won't have a stable throuple. So they are important, but only for the throuple.
You seems to be literally obsessed with this "100 RPs" thing requirement or some kind of obligation for J&M, while you clearly imaginated it by yourself and now trying to explain why it's so in the same completely incomprehensible way. I just don't get it and there is nothing to comment here at all.

Regarding cheating/temptations, if you commited to somebody and decided about the relationship, then even your throughs about being with someone else, considering how it would be, etc is a cheating. I'm not talking about grabbing asses, etc. So I don't think DPC did it in a bad way or not properly. Otherwise it may became too complex and complicated to keep track it on and implement consequences later. The more dare and blatant things you allow your MC to do, the more points you get. We was able to get a +1 or +2 in particular cases the EP9 depending on the choices, but we was not allowed to go on full and get the lewd scene with cheating so far.

Ah, ha, you don't want to understand. Maya explicitly doesn't say Sage until EP9 so that she can take part in HOTs. Ergo, Maya was a dorm girl before that. The MC explicitly signs out of the dorm with the official college administration. This means that the MC is no longer officially a dorm resident. Josy does not deregister, so the official college administration continues to list her as a resident in the dorm. The question now is whether Oscar knows that Josy is HOT or not. Josy hasn't worn her HOT uniform in public yet. Only the students who were at the HOTs party in EP7 know. I didn't see Oscar there.
I don't understand why you care so much about this official shit, paying for dorms and stuff. Josy joined HOTs, lives in their mansion, but is still listed in the dorm and pays for it to help Maya. All (or almost all) know that she's a part of the HOTs now, she wears their fucking clothes, including parties where there are always a bunch of people, and then this bunch of people meets another bunch - and rumors, gossip, etc spreads around, while you think that no one knows it. This aspect that everyone knows everyone and that various rumors and gossip spread throughout the college are almost instantly mentioned in the game several times. You assume that Oscar is like a pimp of dorms, but at the same time you naively believe that he is that stupid and knows nothing about who joined what or where and so on.

You can't know does she wear the HOTs outfit on public or not. Game doesn't show you ALL aspects of characters life and every second, minute and even hours of their life, sometimes even DAYS of their lifes. Not only is it not shown, but it cannot be constantly mentioned. It's just fucking impossible in all means. Some things doesn't mentioned on purpose until the appropriate moment, while others doesn't have to be mentioned because it's ridiculous. Because then, instead of interesting dialogues and scenes, you will be forced to watch and read bullshit like what Josy wears, where and when.

At this point you haven't finished reading my post. Sage might know what Melanie and Sarah did in the past when they were Dorm Girls. Melanie and Sarah are in their final year of college, as is Sage. However, Sage was not president of the HOTs right from the start. As a result, it was out of Sage's hands at the time to decide whether Melanie and Sarah could become HOTs.
Wrong.

Code:
ml "Ok, Sage definitely knows something!"
ml "You saw that look she gave me."
sar "I'm pretty sure that look was meant for both of us."
ml "I can't deal with this anymore... We gotta tell someone."
sar "Who the hell would you tell to make this any better?"
ml "If we talked to Sage now, we could give her our version of the story."
sar "It's way too late for that. It would crush her. That we knew all this time and never told her."
ml "Don't you think it's better than her finding out another way?"
sar "It looks like we'll get blamed no matter what we do."
sar "We're gonna have to wait and see what happens."
ml "If she accuses us...what do we say?"
sar "..."
ml "Do we tell her the truth, or do we deny it?"
sar "We deny it."
sar "If she thinks that we're sluts and she ends up hating us..."
sar "Fine! I can live with that. It's just for less than a year; then, she'll be gone."
sar "I'm not telling her the truth."
sar "Not only because it would end up hurting us, but also..."
sar "...if I were in her shoes, I'd prefer the lies."
They had a conversation regarding what to do with Sage - tell her about Chad & Troy or keep it in a secret. They are ready that Sage will blame one of them or both and will hate them after. This conversation doesn't have any sense in case they are graduating all together. This is the canon scene. You see it regardless of path, choices, etc. The scene after plays differently depending on telling Sage the truth or keeping it in a secret from her. Consequences of sharing this info with Josy is still unrevealed.

It all happened 3 years ago. Melanie and Sarah are caught gutting Preps. Stephen Burke covers everything up by offering Melanie and Sarah a scholarship for their silence. Melanie and Sarah accept this. You pledge to the HOTs and are accepted. At the time, Sage wasn't president yet, but she knows what Melanie and Sarah did. Tybalt is a Prep and Stephen Burke is her father. Of course she knows what happened. Sage can't kick Melanie and Sarah out of HOTs. Melanie and Sarah are probably the HOTs with the most HOTs years next to Sage. But Quinn is VP and not Melanie or Sarah, even though Quinn is not only 2 or 1 year of college. Why? Because Melanie and Sarah, because of their past, don't deserve to be VP.
Now seriously... what do you smoke? Burke being who he is would just expel them the fuck out of B&R. For the sake of what he would keep them AND give them a grant?! For the two fucking whores who fucked up themselves and were caught with all evidence? How it even fits in your mind? Does it sound plausible and believable enough for you? I wonder, why you want the plot to follow such a shitty or over complicated and tricky way? Because building a theories implies that you literally want it to be realised and wanting to have a success in guessing of what DPC prepared for us.

Now remember the Quinn & Mona scene. When Quinn comes to her dorm and blackmailing her. What she said to her? If Mona will continue to blabber and will not shut up, Stephen will make it so, that all will know that she is a whore, while such behaviour is not allowed in campus.

Because Stephen Burke settled this issue over 3 years ago, Sage knows that "free tuition" of the HOTs is just a rumor. She doesn't know so Quinn started the restaurant. There is no contradiction there.
Where you get about this "3 years ago" regarding restaurant? What make you think so? Quinn on her 2nd year. Stephen fucked Cathy and cheated on Jade with her. They also tried something with Bella (together), but Bella got her job in B&R 3 years ago. Then with restaurant, which he PROBABLY started with Quinn, he switched to freshwomen. Again. According to number (3) he told to Jade and taking in acount that this flashback takes place some time ago, maybe half of a year, maybe 1 year, but I doubt that 1,5-2 years ago or more... Then the HOTs which joined the Quinn's restaurant are Sarah, Melanie and Riona. And this "3" is about them. Upon MC arrived to B&R, Stephen fucked Camila and also tried to fuck Mona. Because they was the ones, who agreed for Quinn's free tuition proposal. And we know that Quinn tried to get rid of Maya by giving her an impossible/inappropriate tasks for scavenger hunt. And we still have no clue what happened next with Mona. Does she leaved on herself or Stephen made her an offer that she couldn't refuse and was forced to leave B&R. As the Quinn warned her. Or... maybe Quinn already knew that she will be forced to leave after what she did and just played it out in the way that all is ok and she can stay and pretend that nothing happened.

1. Post the passage to which you base your obviousness, as this obvious passage does not yet exist in BaDIK. Go ahead, I want to read it. I want to read how Stephen Burke explicitly admits that he fucks students who have prostituted themselves and he gives them scholarships for it.

A man in his position cannot afford a scandal. Not only would he lose his job at B&R, he would be hit with lawsuits and his reputation would be completely destroyed, meaning that no one would do business with him again. B&R would also be finished. The reputation of the Burgmeister and Royce families would also be affected.
What scandal? That 2 girls decided on their own to take money for sex? How he could knew that? Being at the very top of the B&R hierarchy, he revealed this and expelled students for inappropriate behavior immideately. This is how it would happen. The same goes for other things like alcohol or drugs. Let's change the college top administration each time when some random student uses drugs or drinks alcohol on campus, it's ridiculous. You can't control what every single person planning or doing on his own, but you must react when you got evidence or some incident happened. If you didn't - only then it's a case for the side investigation. Another thing is if it's sometime revealed that Stephen is patronizing this, covers all this and also uses by himself. Do you see the difference?
Now again. What's the goal to pay the 2 whores for their tuition for years if they were caught because they just fucked up while doing what they did?

3. Melanie and Sarah will work at Quinn's restaurant just for the fun of it. The two achieved their goal before Quinn even got to college. We know from Josy so that the maintenance contribution of the HOTs is low and so that they can cover this contribution with the odd jobs. The more HOT girls, the more money they earn from the odd jobs. So there is no need for some HOT girl to prostitute herself because of it. The restaurant is mainly about financing the tuition fees (not a scholarship) and for Quinn it is about compensating for the financial loss from the drug business. Melanie and Sarah have already achieved their goals, or at least that's what Quinn says. This all happened before Quinn's expansion. Oops. Melanie and Sarah achieved their goals not through the restaurant, but before Quinn and Riona were in college.
You continue to consider and assert that Sarah & Mel being in B&R and HOTs longer than Quinn did while there are no such evidence. They joined with Quinn together at best. If I remember right and I'm not confused, it was mentioned in some scene (perhaps in EP3 in the HOT's pool, where Maya is trying to change her mother if MC warned her about the Quinn), that Mel was the Sarah daughter. So, at least, then it's a Sarah who joined at the same time with Quinn, while Mel a year after. If it's not right, then it's safe to consider them joined at the same time. The other hint that they are known as best friends. Was they became friends before the B&R or at the HOT's or after a "mother-daughter" thing is the key.

I know why that is. Here's why Quinn doesn't want nerds, alphas and preps at the parties. They are the potential customers of the restaurant and if a restaurant girl has a boyfriend or boyfriend, that becomes a problem for Quinn because that friends or boyfriend will cause trouble. The same goes for the Vixen and Oscar.
They are boring and just don't "fit" the DIKs parties. They may only spoil the fun, not bring the fun. For the first. Regarding boyfriends... The boyfriend will ask the questions and soon or later will figure out what his girlfriend is doing. It's just ridiculous. And girls themselves are smart enough to avoid relationships while they participating in prostitution. How d'you imagine this? "Hi ho, honey, today I jumped on the 3 cocks and also sucked 2. Are you proud of me? Mwahhh, kiss me."

And again you only consider this one situation and ignore other information from the game. So you can't capture the entire context.
:HideThePain:

It's canon for Gordon to catch Beth. It doesn't matter if the MC lets the preps in or not. It happens. Gordon sees Beth with guy and tells Beth so he thought she was hooking up and now she's messing around with another guy. Beth then shows her shocked expression. Why? If, as you see it, she was just having fun with Gordon, then the frightened facial expression is out of place and it should be a surprised facial expression. After Gordon leaves, she continues to fool around with the other guy. Beth quickly realized that she had lost Gordon. But not only did Beth Gordon lose, Avery also lost Christian. What did Avery say to the MC when he wore Tara's ghost costume? Oh Tara, I really have something special this time and the MC himself asks himself what that was. Beth and Avery were at the dorm party with Gordon and Christian in EP8. It's not hard to guess. 2 poor girls with 2 rich guys. That's obvious.
I have described in detail why this theory with Beth is nonsense. But you chose to take individual phrases out of context and even that didn't help you prove anything. I never mentioned that this is not a canon scene. I talked about canon thing regarding Josy, Tommy and Oscar.

What had she lost? I repeat for the 3rd time - reread the dialogue with her during the Gender 101 midterms. She says that he often smiled sweetly at her in a cafe and she decided to "throw him a bone" - i.e. allowed him to fucked her. All that 69, d9, lol. Gordon thought she liked him, but she hadn't treated him seriously or with a proper respect. Otherwise, she wouldn't told and share such private things with feminists and MC, while being a waiter in cafeteria, especially.

"poor girls and rich guys". Oh god... rich guys won't pay for sex with "poor" girls. They will find "elite" ones or just a decent options, since they are reach and can afford the best for themselves. They mentioned that they are all students and want to have fun and come to parties. Especially this group of preps is freshmen and they are quite "ok", they are not like a Tybalt and most of them hate him.

Making prostitutes all girls around is too much even for a game like BADIK. It's college, people still fuck in such places and their part of life mostly purely for fun and pleasure. Especially at parties. Don't exaggerate too much.

But the important decision is actually whether the MC will let the preps in or not. Why? When the MC lets the Preps in, Gordon, Christian and Lucas know it's because the MC doesn't want to hide anything and is therefore innocent.
No, it's because he was cool with them at the dorm party and they agreed to bury the hatchet. This is a necessary condition to be able to let them in, otherwise they will be thrown out anyway. MC will act according to whether they have agreed or not. They also agree that all the blame will be on them if something happens and that all the responsibility is on them too. All the rest is mostly your fantasy.

Of course, Quinn wants to expand her restaurant and drug business. What is the question? Through more customers and/or financially strong customers. With the Glory Holes, Quinn probably earns just $20 per blowjob. Nerds, jocks and other dorm boys won't have as much money. How much did Quinn and Riona earn from the MC? Alot more. Can the nerds, alphas and dorm boys afford it?
You're trying to raise Quinn to the levels of millionaire businessmen. The sense of expansion for her level and place is to receive (conditionally) not $500 a day, but $1000. This is easily achievable by accepting not a 2-3 freshmen as before, but 5-6. At the same time, not all of them agree to participate in the restaurant. Same with drugs. She is not going to sell cocaine in pounds. She just extends her clients base to sell the same as before, but a bit more.

The title of EP9 is "Vixen". There are two camps on the issue of prostitution at the Halloween party. The restaurant girls and the vixens. I'll describe it as two competing companies.

Quinn doesn't have this luxury of hating the nerds, alphas, and preps. They're all Quinn's customers, whether it's a restaurant or drugs. You yourself wrote above that Quinn doesn't want her restaurant girls to have boyfriends and/or boyfriends. Quinn has this rule. But the Vixen are also at the Halloween party and they don't have Quinn's rule, as we find out from Beth and Gordon. That's Quinn's problem. If the vixens are exposed, there is also a risk that the restaurant will be exposed. Two competing companies

Tommy's reasons are of a different nature. He doesn't see the nerds as a threat, so it could really be so he wants to keep them away from the parties because they're party poopers. But Tommy sees the Alphas and the Preps as a threat to his fun. What fun? Fuck fun. Preps wave their wallets and the Alphas wave their fraternity status. Of course, Tommy is also afraid of the Alphas. That's all.

You're right about one thing. Gina, Tara etc. earned their karma themselves.

But you didn't disprove my theory. Oscar still approached Josy for that one reason. The only thing that changes is the outcome if the MC decides otherwise. If Tommy doesn't know what happened, then he has no reason to go after Oscar. That's all.

That has nothing to do with Riona either. We only find out about Riona so that there is a possibility of moving away from Quinn. The rock is the Preps, specifically Gordon and Christian. Not only do they have money, but they also have the necessary influence through their families. If the vixens are exposed, they will take the restaurant down with them.

But the important decision is actually whether the MC will let the preps in or not. Why? When the MC lets the Preps in, Gordon, Christian and Lucas know it's because the MC doesn't want to hide anything and is therefore innocent. Anyone who is innocent can also tell the truth so that Quinn personally offered them the restaurant. The MC just needs to be asked about it directly and that only happens when there is an investigation. It doesn't matter whether it's from the police or from within the college.

I don't just look at the pictures of the Prostitution Route. But here in the thread you can read all about it. Theory and actual text passages. You can get very good information about all the paths here in the thread. You don't have to play them.

I'm not afraid to play the Quinn route. I have mentioned several times that I am a goal-oriented player. This is the case in all the games I play. This is nothing to be afraid of doing. But for me I don't find Sage, Jill, Isabella and Quinn attractive enough to play their paths. Don't misunderstand. For example, I think Quinn looks pretty hot, but I find her personality off-putting. I think Sage, Isabella and Jill are good in looks but not that appealing to me but they have a good personality. That's why I'm pursuing the goal of a good friendship for my MC.

With Josy and Maya the complete package simply fits. I really can't decide between Josy and Maya. Ergo, my goal is the throuple. As simple as that.

So Sarah and Melanie are in their last year of college, as is Sage. You can read about that in EP8. Ergo, they have 3 full years of college behind them. This means that Quinn and Riona got to college after Melanie and Sarah. Melanie and Sarah achieved what Quinn and Riona wanted. The first scholarship scandal was before Quinn and Riona were in college.

I try to explain it. We have the basic variables A and B. These are written into the code by DPC at the appropriate time. Later you create new variables from the existing variables. A+B=AB. The new variable AB (this new variable can also be called C or something else) is composed of the two basic variables A and B. Of course, the conditions of the basic variables A and B must be met in order for variable AB to exist at all. If one of the basic variables is not met, the condition for the variable AB is not met and therefore does not occur. It's actually not that difficult.

The basic variables of BaDIK are passed from EP to EP. At some point these basic variables become new composite variables. No one knows why variable DPC puts these new variables together, only guesses. That's why you should concentrate on the game and its story. The clues are there.
I have to skip this part, because 90% is the repetition of what you said above and what I replied to.
The only I can say, that reading the posts regarding some moments in the game or something similar are not the same when you play the game yourself. You like to dig for details, coincedences, material for theories, but you deprive yourself from enjoying a HUGE part of the game as well as a base for a lot of theories and throughts.

No even the best and most detailed retelling can compare with the original. No one will give you screenshots of ALL the scenes, with all the dialogues, with all the nuances and permutations. This is technically impossible. And even if we assume that this happened, you will just get sick of looking for all scenes you want to watch and watching them itself in this way, bc you have to track for the correct order, because it's damn important. All these pieces and scraps do not give a complete picture of what is happening. And the funny thing is that they can also be distorted in some way - accidentally, e.g. a person made a typo or just confused something or even just misunderstood some thing, or intentionally. For example, on reddit, someone spreaded a rumor that if you break up with J&M in the 9th episode, then at the end of the episode you can get a scene with Josy absolutely broken and crying in the bathroom. There were several topics, a lot of comments, even guesses and theories started. Although this has never even been in the game.

You can get pleasure not only from the contemplation of girls who are cute to you. Since you're developing your theories so much, it's definitely not your priority. So it's a weak excuse that you won't survive the scenes with Bella, Jill, Sage, Quinn and others and you don't play their branches and paths because of this.

From here I conclude that a lot of of your conclusions and theories are based on incorrect and fragmentary interpretation of information. Because you don't play a big part of the game AND at the same time because you collecting the base for your theories on the side mostly or by reading game script at best. I wish you to imagine yourself speculating and theorizing about J&M, while not playing their route actually. It's the same.

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I would save Josy and let Maya simmer in the burning house. next question. :KEK:
View attachment 3110036
Ah shieet. That's probably how DPC is going to have us choose this time. Instead of choosing who to let burn to death, we need to tell the one we don't choose ... that we'd let her burn to death. All in the middle of a crowded party so everyone can hear.

:unsure: IT'S GENIUS.

DPC, you've done it again. Another A+ resolution to one of your subplots.

It's almost as good as explaining the "Fuck fuck fuck" ending for ep 8 when you rejected Jade from the beginning, aren't on Sage's path, and haven't punched Tybalt.

MC: "Oh jeez. I feel so uncomfortable because a hot milf fondled me with her foot, her son slapped me, and her daughter's not romantically involved with me at all. Wat duh ah doo?"

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You seems to be literally obsessed with this "100 RPs" thing requirement or some kind of obligation for J&M, while you clearly imaginated it by yourself and now trying to explain why it's so in the same completely incomprehensible way. I just don't get it and there is nothing to comment here at all.
I haven't really been following your conversation (mostly because I don't have the kind of time to read all of dalli's crazy stuff) but this made me wonder when was the last time RP even mattered.

It's a random thought but it kind of seems to not really matter much after a certain point. Unless I haven't looked far enough into the scripts yet to see anything.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ah shieet. That's probably how DPC is going to have us choose this time. Instead of choosing who to let burn to death, we need to tell the one we don't choose ... that we'd let her burn to death. All in the middle of a crowded party so everyone can hear.

:unsure: IT'S GENIUS.

DPC, you've done it again. Another A+ resolution to one of your subplots.

It's almost as good as explaining the "Fuck fuck fuck" ending for ep 8 when you rejected Jade from the beginning, aren't on Sage's path, and haven't punched Tybalt.

MC: "Oh jeez. I feel so uncomfortable because a hot milf fondled me with her foot, her son slapped me, and her daughter's not romantically involved with me at all. Wat duh ah doo?"
Well, I guess I'll have stand up on stage and say: "Everyone, you're all fucked if there's a fire, cus I'm saving Rio and then blocking all the exits." :devilish:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I haven't really been following your conversation (mostly because I don't have the kind of time to read all of dalli's crazy stuff) but this made me wonder when was the last time RP even mattered.

It's a random thought but it kind of seems to not really matter much after a certain point. Unless I haven't looked far enough into the scripts yet to see anything.
The only time RP has mattered as far as I know is if you're playing with minigames off then you need your DIKs RP to be high (and not take the VIP pass) in order to successfully renovate the mansion so Rusty doesn't sell his car. That's not to say individual character RP won't matter in the future but up until this point it hasn't mattered.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is this what people look like when they no longer love each other?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I said they don't love each other the way they used to and these photo show it perfectly both Josy and Maya love MC more the other girl. Josy and Maya still love or like each other but its not it once was Mc is what is making them happy

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I said they don't love each other the way they used to and these photo show it perfectly both Josy and Maya love MC more the other girl. Josy and Maya still love or like each other but its not it once was Mc is what is making them happy
If so, that's actually kind of an interesting turn of events in regards to Maya. Josy was kind of already halfway through the door from the start but Maya's always felt like she agreed to the throuple more for Josy than to be with both her and the MC.
The only time RP has mattered as far as I know is if you're playing with minigames off then you need your DIKs RP to be high (and not take the VIP pass) in order to successfully renovate the mansion so Rusty doesn't sell his car. That's not to say individual character RP won't matter in the future but up until this point it hasn't mattered.
Hmm, I swear I saw something before. Idk, I'll let you know if I find it.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
whatever it will be, i want to see every josy&maya route.
----------------------------------favor josyequalfavor maya
dik (after getting them hooked/manwhore)savedsavedsaved
neutralwork in progresswork in progresswork in progress
chick (just fucked them & zoey ofc)savedsavedsaved

Reactions: RK - Milf
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes