Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The only time RP has mattered as far as I know is if you're playing with minigames off then you need your DIKs RP to be high (and not take the VIP pass) in order to successfully renovate the mansion so Rusty doesn't sell his car. That's not to say individual character RP won't matter in the future but up until this point it hasn't mattered.
No, there has been points all throughout the game where the RP matters. But you might be right in that nothing significantly altering the game.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The only time RP has mattered as far as I know is if you're playing with minigames off then you need your DIKs RP to be high (and not take the VIP pass) in order to successfully renovate the mansion so Rusty doesn't sell his car. That's not to say individual character RP won't matter in the future but up until this point it hasn't mattered.
So I just took a quick cursory look and it seems like it's mostly different bio lines or end-of-episode report lines.

Other than that, there's just different/additional renders or extra lines or getting a full lewd scene that depend on RP starting in what seems like Ep 3. With almost all of it being for Josy or Maya. Sometimes Jill, oddly enough.

There's also an interesting one where it's if both Maya's and Josy's RP combined is over 60 that determines whether you get additional dialogue in Ep 8.

I also found that you need to have certain RP with the DIKs for Tommy to offer to buy you a lapdance in Ep 3. I never realized this since I've never chosen anything that gives you minus points for the DIKs. As far as I can see from my quick glance, that's the only time RP with groups has actually had an effect on anything at all besides bio lines.

Seems like RP points for the most part are on the same level of importance as dik/chick status points (not affinity). Can't say it doesn't matter but at the same time feels like mostly flavor text. Doesn't change or direct the story in any significant way. More like gives you something a little extra according to your preferences. Although, I'd argue you'd already be trying to max out RP with a certain character anyway if you're on her path. So seems kind of unnecessary.

It was just a rough overview of what I found. There could be other things I didn't catch but it really just seems like the RP system has boiled down to showing whether you're closer to Maya or Josy. Which makes me think DPC has been hinting at a throuple breakup for longer than I thought.

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
You seems to be literally obsessed with this "100 RPs" thing requirement or some kind of obligation for J&M, while you clearly imaginated it by yourself and now trying to explain why it's so in the same completely incomprehensible way. I just don't get it and there is nothing to comment here at all.

Regarding cheating/temptations, if you commited to somebody and decided about the relationship, then even your throughs about being with someone else, considering how it would be, etc is a cheating. I'm not talking about grabbing asses, etc. So I don't think DPC did it in a bad way or not properly. Otherwise it may became too complex and complicated to keep track it on and implement consequences later. The more dare and blatant things you allow your MC to do, the more points you get. We was able to get a +1 or +2 in particular cases the EP9 depending on the choices, but we was not allowed to go on full and get the lewd scene with cheating so far.

I don't understand why you care so much about this official shit, paying for dorms and stuff. Josy joined HOTs, lives in their mansion, but is still listed in the dorm and pays for it to help Maya. All (or almost all) know that she's a part of the HOTs now, she wears their fucking clothes, including parties where there are always a bunch of people, and then this bunch of people meets another bunch - and rumors, gossip, etc spreads around, while you think that no one knows it. This aspect that everyone knows everyone and that various rumors and gossip spread throughout the college are almost instantly mentioned in the game several times. You assume that Oscar is like a pimp of dorms, but at the same time you naively believe that he is that stupid and knows nothing about who joined what or where and so on.

You can't know does she wear the HOTs outfit on public or not. Game doesn't show you ALL aspects of characters life and every second, minute and even hours of their life, sometimes even DAYS of their lifes. Not only is it not shown, but it cannot be constantly mentioned. It's just fucking impossible in all means. Some things doesn't mentioned on purpose until the appropriate moment, while others doesn't have to be mentioned because it's ridiculous. Because then, instead of interesting dialogues and scenes, you will be forced to watch and read bullshit like what Josy wears, where and when.

Wrong.

Code:
ml "Ok, Sage definitely knows something!"
ml "You saw that look she gave me."
sar "I'm pretty sure that look was meant for both of us."
ml "I can't deal with this anymore... We gotta tell someone."
sar "Who the hell would you tell to make this any better?"
ml "If we talked to Sage now, we could give her our version of the story."
sar "It's way too late for that. It would crush her. That we knew all this time and never told her."
ml "Don't you think it's better than her finding out another way?"
sar "It looks like we'll get blamed no matter what we do."
sar "We're gonna have to wait and see what happens."
ml "If she accuses us...what do we say?"
sar "..."
ml "Do we tell her the truth, or do we deny it?"
sar "We deny it."
sar "If she thinks that we're sluts and she ends up hating us..."
sar "Fine! I can live with that. It's just for less than a year; then, she'll be gone."
sar "I'm not telling her the truth."
sar "Not only because it would end up hurting us, but also..."
sar "...if I were in her shoes, I'd prefer the lies."
They had a conversation regarding what to do with Sage - tell her about Chad & Troy or keep it in a secret. They are ready that Sage will blame one of them or both and will hate them after. This conversation doesn't have any sense in case they are graduating all together. This is the canon scene. You see it regardless of path, choices, etc. The scene after plays differently depending on telling Sage the truth or keeping it in a secret from her. Consequences of sharing this info with Josy is still unrevealed.

Now seriously... what do you smoke? Burke being who he is would just expel them the fuck out of B&R. For the sake of what he would keep them AND give them a grant?! For the two fucking whores who fucked up themselves and were caught with all evidence? How it even fits in your mind? Does it sound plausible and believable enough for you? I wonder, why you want the plot to follow such a shitty or over complicated and tricky way? Because building a theories implies that you literally want it to be realised and wanting to have a success in guessing of what DPC prepared for us.

Now remember the Quinn & Mona scene. When Quinn comes to her dorm and blackmailing her. What she said to her? If Mona will continue to blabber and will not shut up, Stephen will make it so, that all will know that she is a whore, while such behaviour is not allowed in campus.

Where you get about this "3 years ago" regarding restaurant? What make you think so? Quinn on her 2nd year. Stephen fucked Cathy and cheated on Jade with her. They also tried something with Bella (together), but Bella got her job in B&R 3 years ago. Then with restaurant, which he PROBABLY started with Quinn, he switched to freshwomen. Again. According to number (3) he told to Jade and taking in acount that this flashback takes place some time ago, maybe half of a year, maybe 1 year, but I doubt that 1,5-2 years ago or more... Then the HOTs which joined the Quinn's restaurant are Sarah, Melanie and Riona. And this "3" is about them. Upon MC arrived to B&R, Stephen fucked Camila and also tried to fuck Mona. Because they was the ones, who agreed for Quinn's free tuition proposal. And we know that Quinn tried to get rid of Maya by giving her an impossible/inappropriate tasks for scavenger hunt. And we still have no clue what happened next with Mona. Does she leaved on herself or Stephen made her an offer that she couldn't refuse and was forced to leave B&R. As the Quinn warned her. Or... maybe Quinn already knew that she will be forced to leave after what she did and just played it out in the way that all is ok and she can stay and pretend that nothing happened.

What scandal? That 2 girls decided on their own to take money for sex? How he could knew that? Being at the very top of the B&R hierarchy, he revealed this and expelled students for inappropriate behavior immideately. This is how it would happen. The same goes for other things like alcohol or drugs. Let's change the college top administration each time when some random student uses drugs or drinks alcohol on campus, it's ridiculous. You can't control what every single person planning or doing on his own, but you must react when you got evidence or some incident happened. If you didn't - only then it's a case for the side investigation. Another thing is if it's sometime revealed that Stephen is patronizing this, covers all this and also uses by himself. Do you see the difference?
Now again. What's the goal to pay the 2 whores for their tuition for years if they were caught because they just fucked up while doing what they did?

You continue to consider and assert that Sarah & Mel being in B&R and HOTs longer than Quinn did while there are no such evidence. They joined with Quinn together at best. If I remember right and I'm not confused, it was mentioned in some scene (perhaps in EP3 in the HOT's pool, where Maya is trying to change her mother if MC warned her about the Quinn), that Mel was the Sarah daughter. So, at least, then it's a Sarah who joined at the same time with Quinn, while Mel a year after. If it's not right, then it's safe to consider them joined at the same time. The other hint that they are known as best friends. Was they became friends before the B&R or at the HOT's or after a "mother-daughter" thing is the key.

They are boring and just don't "fit" the DIKs parties. They may only spoil the fun, not bring the fun. For the first. Regarding boyfriends... The boyfriend will ask the questions and soon or later will figure out what his girlfriend is doing. It's just ridiculous. And girls themselves are smart enough to avoid relationships while they participating in prostitution. How d'you imagine this? "Hi ho, honey, today I jumped on the 3 cocks and also sucked 2. Are you proud of me? Mwahhh, kiss me."

:HideThePain:

I have described in detail why this theory with Beth is nonsense. But you chose to take individual phrases out of context and even that didn't help you prove anything. I never mentioned that this is not a canon scene. I talked about canon thing regarding Josy, Tommy and Oscar.

What had she lost? I repeat for the 3rd time - reread the dialogue with her during the Gender 101 midterms. She says that he often smiled sweetly at her in a cafe and she decided to "throw him a bone" - i.e. allowed him to fucked her. All that 69, d9, lol. Gordon thought she liked him, but she hadn't treated him seriously or with a proper respect. Otherwise, she wouldn't told and share such private things with feminists and MC, while being a waiter in cafeteria, especially.

"poor girls and rich guys". Oh god... rich guys won't pay for sex with "poor" girls. They will find "elite" ones or just a decent options, since they are reach and can afford the best for themselves. They mentioned that they are all students and want to have fun and come to parties. Especially this group of preps is freshmen and they are quite "ok", they are not like a Tybalt and most of them hate him.

Making prostitutes all girls around is too much even for a game like BADIK. It's college, people still fuck in such places and their part of life mostly purely for fun and pleasure. Especially at parties. Don't exaggerate too much.

No, it's because he was cool with them at the dorm party and they agreed to bury the hatchet. This is a necessary condition to be able to let them in, otherwise they will be thrown out anyway. MC will act according to whether they have agreed or not. They also agree that all the blame will be on them if something happens and that all the responsibility is on them too. All the rest is mostly your fantasy.

You're trying to raise Quinn to the levels of millionaire businessmen. The sense of expansion for her level and place is to receive (conditionally) not $500 a day, but $1000. This is easily achievable by accepting not a 2-3 freshmen as before, but 5-6. At the same time, not all of them agree to participate in the restaurant. Same with drugs. She is not going to sell cocaine in pounds. She just extends her clients base to sell the same as before, but a bit more.

I have to skip this part, because 90% is the repetition of what you said above and what I replied to.
The only I can say, that reading the posts regarding some moments in the game or something similar are not the same when you play the game yourself. You like to dig for details, coincedences, material for theories, but you deprive yourself from enjoying a HUGE part of the game as well as a base for a lot of theories and throughts.

No even the best and most detailed retelling can compare with the original. No one will give you screenshots of ALL the scenes, with all the dialogues, with all the nuances and permutations. This is technically impossible. And even if we assume that this happened, you will just get sick of looking for all scenes you want to watch and watching them itself in this way, bc you have to track for the correct order, because it's damn important. All these pieces and scraps do not give a complete picture of what is happening. And the funny thing is that they can also be distorted in some way - accidentally, e.g. a person made a typo or just confused something or even just misunderstood some thing, or intentionally. For example, on reddit, someone spreaded a rumor that if you break up with J&M in the 9th episode, then at the end of the episode you can get a scene with Josy absolutely broken and crying in the bathroom. There were several topics, a lot of comments, even guesses and theories started. Although this has never even been in the game.

You can get pleasure not only from the contemplation of girls who are cute to you. Since you're developing your theories so much, it's definitely not your priority. So it's a weak excuse that you won't survive the scenes with Bella, Jill, Sage, Quinn and others and you don't play their branches and paths because of this.

From here I conclude that a lot of of your conclusions and theories are based on incorrect and fragmentary interpretation of information. Because you don't play a big part of the game AND at the same time because you collecting the base for your theories on the side mostly or by reading game script at best. I wish you to imagine yourself speculating and theorizing about J&M, while not playing their route actually. It's the same.
The next author for being a dik books

Oct 22, 2023

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I haven't really been following your conversation (mostly because I don't have the kind of time to read all of dalli's crazy stuff) but this made me wonder when was the last time RP even mattered.

It's a random thought but it kind of seems to not really matter much after a certain point. Unless I haven't looked far enough into the scripts yet to see anything.
It depends on what you mean under "mattered". ALL MGs accumulate them, while during the first 2 seasons only J&M used different checks in different scenes based on RPs. It may change soon, I mean, the rest of MG may start using them too. We also have RPs for all frats and for Derek. RPs part is fully described in official guides. If it useless or wasn't intended to be used in the future, then I don't get it, because guide made in purpose to allow player to do a good or almost perfect playthrough w/o the need to discover all aspects and dependencies in the game by himself.

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018
I don't want to say anything bad about Josy.
I must admit, she is a very attractive young lady. But what besides this? I don't know.
I would just be bored with her. I've already talked about this. But I see that many people like she. And I hoped to read in their messages something that helped me understand the reason for such strong sympathy.
But I didn’t see anything other than the words “my queen, my goddess” and so on.
Yes, she is hot. OK.
Yes, she and Fuckface can fuck like rabbits.
But he can fuck with others the same way. Every girl has their own peculiarity, their own zest.
I can talk about Quinn for a long time, but in this case there's no need.
Everyone already knows that you won’t get bored with Quinn.
Rio too. Her OCD is an endless source of fun and jokes. And you can fuck with her no less violently than with Josy. But in between fucking, you can make fun of Rio.
Even Jill can keep us busy with her bullshit about fate and destiny. Yes, it's bullshit, but if you get used to it, even bullshit can become interesting over time.
But Josy... What can a Fuckface talk to her about?
The argument being made here is that she is the only one who truly loves Fuckface.
So what ?
In between fucking, Fuckface must watch haw she look at him with the loving Bambi’s eyes ?
No guys, seriously, Josy is just a boring character. Nothing personal. Nothing offensive. Just facts.
I ask those who like her not to be offended, I'm just expressing my opinion.
I think its because we don't see that much of her without Maya. I agree that she's no queen or goddess, she's just a regular gal who comes from a middle class family. she's a good girl who happens to love two people. Hopefully we get to see more character developement, because while i don't see her as boring, she isn't very unique (not that she has to be).

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I know it is super subjective but I'm also on the team who thinks Maya's new hair looks terrible. I mean she is a beautiful blonde alright. Cute girl for sure. The question is why does she torture herself with that awful hairstyle? :FacePalm::HideThePain:

View attachment 3111121
You know women can do stupid things to themselves in real life... Maya must know that Josy is closer to MC... So she tries to be more feminine with a new hairdo and makeup and stay competitive... :unsure:

DivineMachine

Dec 6, 2022
You know women can do stupid things to themselves in real life... Maya must know that Josy is closer to MC... So she tries to be more feminine with a new hairdo and makeup and stay competitive... :unsure:
The only thing Josy is closer is MC's dick, if you know what I mean.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes