LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake

Iceta

Nov 2, 2018

• Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
goddam, thought i was being fast but this was faster

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

IMPORTANT!!!

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake​
Call me Hakuna-Nostradamus!

1700745680761.png

I am very certain the release date announcement will happen on Wednesday or Thursday.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

IMPORTANT!!!

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
THIS IS IT BROTHERS, ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
And how many bugs will mod makers find? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes