anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
This is either a DPC joke or purposely pissing off Quinn fans... It doesn't make sense... I like Rio but Quinn is a "bigger" character...
It makes sense that an Others path in this episode is likely to have decent Rio content. Quinn, Cam, Lily, Nicole, Sarah and Mel all got content in the last episode so there's no guarantee they get any this episode (DPC aims for main girls to get content every episode and side girls every other episode), but there was no Rio content so it's almost guaranteed for this episode.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is either a DPC joke or purposely pissing off Quinn fans... It doesn't make sense... I like Rio but Quinn is a "bigger" character...
Riona got three previews for this chapter, if he didn't give her this honour now he wouldn't have given it to her. Then however the run is in fact the same for both Quinn and Riona

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
what are your theories?
- who posted Cathy's picture, either Stephen Burke or Jade no clue, after all

- who blackmailed Chad, no damn clue, most likely someone who knows he's gay (not Sarah and Mel!)

- what's the link between Jill's family and MC's mother, family friends is the most reasonable answer

- who are MC's grandparents, neither a Burgmeister nor a Royce - some big ass we haven't seen yet

- what happened to Bella's marriage, if the animated scene in ep. 9 is a clue, he accused her of infidelity (with Jill or Burke) and left

- why Jill and Bella are so close, no damn clue (maybe family friends or because of Lana)

- who the hell is Priscilla (the woman Burke called after he dismissed Maya in episode 9), no clue at all

- who really knocked up Arieth? anyone but Dawe

- who put the cameras in DIK's mansion, either Burke or Rusty's dad

- who cheated in the exams? will there be consequences? we saw the consequences in the scene where Bella is grading the exams - whoever cheated will fail the exams

- will Tybbie marry his beloved watermelon? well yes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 3111374
The deluded "Quinn is a LI" simps are gonna have a heart attack now that an official DPC Ep10 poster has RIO as the 6th girl in it. <Kicks the hornets nest and runs away> :ROFLMAO:
Aside from Rio being in the banner (although she's probably simply a poster girl for the "other" branch now) i find it interesting how Maya and Josy are placed so far apart. Kind of invites some speculations from those pining for the throuple breakup.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Riona got three previews for this chapter, if he didn't give her this honour now he wouldn't have given it to her. Then however the run is in fact the same for both Quinn and Riona
It is called "others path" and not "Quinn's path" for a reason. We'll see how much screen time for Quinn will be in this, but there seems to be quite a bit of screen time for Rio in Ep. 10.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Aside from Rio being in the banner (although she's probably simply a poster girl for the "other" branch now) i find it interesting how Maya and Josy are placed so far apart. Kind of invites some speculations from those pining for the throuple breakup.
They are also facing in different directions away from each other.

Reactions: Vill3m and ffive
Aug 16, 2017
And Maya right next to Sage . . . *hears the Imperial March start to play* uh-oh, I think DalliX is on his way . . .
download (9).png

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Hopefully you feel the episode earned those days off, since the episode won't be a single huge party I'm sure it will be much easier to replay all paths.
I hope so too. I was ready to throw my monitor out the window because of all those free roams. Worst case, I actually sleep in on a Friday.

Reactions: KaiserST

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
It depends on what you mean under "mattered". ALL MGs accumulate them, while during the first 2 seasons only J&M used different checks in different scenes based on RPs. It may change soon, I mean, the rest of MG may start using them too. We also have RPs for all frats and for Derek. RPs part is fully described in official guides. If it useless or wasn't intended to be used in the future, then I don't get it, because guide made in purpose to allow player to do a good or almost perfect playthrough w/o the need to discover all aspects and dependencies in the game by himself.
Uh, yup. Just read my other post. I tried to check where they're used. Pretty much covered everything I found and my conclusions there.

Reactions: Kpyna

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
- who posted Cathy's picture, either Stephen Burke or Jade

- who blackmailed Chad, no damn clue, most likely someone who knows he's gay (not Sarah and Mel!)

- what's the link between Jill's family and MC's mother, family friends is the most reasonable answer

- who are MC's grandparents, neither a Burgmeister nor a Royce - some big ass we haven't seen yet

- what happened to Bella's marriage, if the animated scene in ep. 9 is a clue, he accused her of infidelity (with Jill or Burke) and left

- why Jill and Bella are so close, no damn clue (maybe family friends or because of Lana)

- who the hell is Priscilla (the woman Burke called after he dismissed Maya in episode 9), no clue at all

- who really knocked up Arieth? anyone but Dawe

- who put the cameras in DIK's mansion, either Burke or Rusty's dad

- who cheated in the exams? will there be consequences? we saw the consequences in the scene where Bella is grading the exams - whoever cheated will fail the exams

- will Tybbie marry his beloved watermelon? well yes
- who posted Cathy's picture = Vinny

- who blackmailed Chad = Tommy

- what's the link between Jill's family and MC's mother = Does it really matter?

- who are MC's grandparents = No fuckin clue.

- what happened to Bella's marriage = Also, no clue.

- why Jill and Bella are so close = Again, no clue.

- who the hell is Priscilla = Burke's crime boss? The actual person calling the shots behind the scenes.

- who really knocked up Arieth = Derek. If Derek doesn't have crabs, did she get preggers? If she did it's Jacob.

- who put the cameras in DIK's mansion= No clue.

- who cheated in the exams? will there be consequences? = My initial thought was Maya. Well, my only thought actually.

- will Tybbie marry his beloved watermelon? = No. The Dick cucked Tybbie and now has the watermelon. :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
While I dont see Sarah, Mel and Cam getting a scene this episode, it's pretty much 100% confirmed that Nicole will get a scene this episode (first preview released) and the odds of Lily and Quinn also getting a scene are still pretty high.
There will be more than just Rio content in the others path for the episode but there's no guarantee which other girls get the content. It might be time for Quinn to lose an episode, with her only storyline being the drugs pickup and no lewd scenes. Nicole depends on if we finally get the date with her or not, Lily is possible, but those previews could easily be a misdirection and we're just seeing the start of them "rolling" in public and there won't be any lewd scenes.

There's also the potential for girls who have not had a lewd scene yet to get their first, there's definitely fan support for a Sally lewd scene (not interested myself) which could easily be when she brings the clothes back, I think it's too early for Zoey to get a scene but I'm not DPC and he might think differently. Hell there could even be a Becky scene and if she's actually good in bed and her pussy doesn't stink (Fuckface didn't mention anything when we partner her in the shot race in ep 9) we may need Dalli to come up with a theory as to why Jacob and Derek lied to us about her.

TL/DL I'm not ruling any other side girls getting content in ep 10, just stating that Rio is the most likely to have content therefore makes sense to be the poster girl for the route.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You know women can do stupid things to themselves in real life... Maya must know that Josy is closer to MC... So she tries to be more feminine with a new hairdo and makeup and stay competitive... :unsure:
I'd argue she achieved the opposite of that with the new hairstyle. :LOL: It looks more like the new hair is trying to achieve a more "daring" look than "I'm trying to look more attractive".

That hairstyle signals to me there's going to be some kind of "Maya finding her confidence" arc instead. It's not going to be done well. It's gonna be painful. It's gonna be corny. She's going to stain some of the side characters in her vortex of "suck" at the end of it all. The only characters that'll be left will be the strippers who aren't Lily, the dorm characters, and Quinn. :ROFLMAO: ...:( ... :mad:

I hope I'm wrong. I pray that I'm wrong. The story's already bad enough without having to sit through that. Literally the only good part of DPC's writing is the character interactions. I'm already not giving a fuck about the main LIs anymore. If all the other HOTs get sucked in then fuck, I don't know anymore. There are only so many times DPC can fumble the ball until this goes from being the best overall VN to "Sure. Whatever."

Yea, not gonna lie. I wouldn't mind a house burning down in this one at this point. DPC started out with "This game is going to be offensive:devilish:" but it's slowly turning into "My wife said I'm not allowed to make this game offensive:geek:". I mean, shit. There's a reason I'm playing alternative media like VNs instead of watching some Netflix show or superhero movie. Fucking boring and my eyes can only roll over so many times before I just close it down and do something else.

Lidaweeb

Dec 27, 2022
So since the release date of ep 10 of Being a DIK is in 08 December 2023, how long usually does it take Scrappy to release Mod update for the new ep??? Thanks

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes