hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Honestly, I just have such low expectations at this point that I just want it to not suck. It's also one of the reasons why I'm kind of indifferent about the release date being a week later than what everyone wanted.

As long as it doesn't suck, it's going to be a good update. That's how low the bar is right now for me.
i am with you there homie.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
his worst episode was just how it was 90% free roam
Pffft... imagine the work it took to code my FreeRoam guides in SanchoMod. Some of them almost crossed the line of being brutal to finally sort through while trying to balance holding the Player's hand too much while also providing them enough information to be beneficial. My free roam guides generally kick ass but are a massive pain to code properly... so yeah, when an update is almost nothing but FR I cringe just a tad. :ROFLMAO:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Thanks a lot, this is the answer i was looking for cause i always just play 1 path which is my main and only path actually, i don't really play any other paths or do multiple saves and all so it won't be a problem
From what I remember, it took Scrappy longer to release the first version of his mod than other mod makers for episode 9. Like I think Sancho took like 2 days and Scrappy took like 5.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I want to see some mysteries solved, mostly:

- who posted Cathy's picture,

- who blackmailed Chad,

- what's the link between Jill's family and MC's mother,

- who are MC's grandparents,

- what happened to Bella's marriage,

- why Jill and Bella are so close,

- who the hell is Priscilla (the woman Burke called after he dismissed Maya in episode 9),

- who really knocked up Arieth?

- who put the cameras in DIK's mansion,

- who cheated in the exams? will there be consequences?

- will Tybbie marry his beloved watermelon?
- who posted Cathy's picture?
Burke, to get rid of her, and perhaps also to take her place in doing favors for the Burgmeisters (Protecting the DIK's and their president who is a Burgmeister, for example).
He may have had help from Quinn and Rio to do this, it's natural for them to have to do things for him.

- who blackmailed Chad?
Quinn and Riona, to get rid of him and make Dawe president.
(Similar to Quinn wanting Tommy or Fuckface as president, easier to control at least.)

- what's the link between Jill's family and MC's mother?
No link.

- who are MC's grandparents?
Neither Burgmeister nor Royce.

- what happened to Bella's marriage?
She suffered a miscarriage due to something she did, and they couldn't get over it and decided to take some time apart.

- why Jill and Bella are so close?
They met in a counseling group and became close.

- who the hell is Priscilla (the woman Burke called after he dismissed Maya in episode 9)?
Burke's lawyer, and who can also be Jill's lawyer.

- who really knocked up Arieth?
Burke.
(Jade can't have children, so Burke having a child with a student, who is also a friend of his daughter, will make for good drama, and will screw him up on many levels.)

- who put the cameras in DIK's mansion?
Burke.

- who cheated in the exams?
Lily.

- will Tybbie marry his beloved watermelon?
No marriage, they will live in sin.

Reactions: Lurcher1

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I buy this game from steam, will the release date be the same?
No, steam version won't be available until end of ep 12 (upcoming ep is 10), DPC releases seasons on steam rather than episodes. Ep 9 (and previous interlude) through to ep 12 are season 3. Only first two season (eps 1-8) are available on steam.

Reactions: KaiserST

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You when you realise it's another giant free roam event:
View attachment 3112100
I mean...no one forces you to play it. :WeSmart:

Me when it's just as bad or worse than 9.
Honestly the biggest problem with those free roam events is the navigation. The camera constantly breaks any form of logic. Like you enter a room through a door and instead of looking into the room from the door, you're looking from the opposite site of the room towards the door you just came through. The amount of times I just misclicked, especially during the first one or two playthroughs when you don't know what is happening when and where... :HideThePain:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
People trashing Maya's hair, did you see Josy and Quinn? Hahah omg.
I don't get it, Quinn's hair looks like... Quinn's hair and Josy's hair looks like her typical, cutesy updo pigtails. It doesn't look particularly bad, just childish at worst. Maya's hair looks like she's a serial killer by day, serial killer by night. And at least 20 years older.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes