mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
can sluts actually be sluts in this game every party are bunch of sorotie girls that all wait in line for mc so annyoing:(:(:(this game has such cool looking concept and character design but for me is completply destroyed by harem logic/no realismno competition no story....

the models are so beautiful sadly

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
as someone else said, based on the previes that is unlikely. We will get multiple locations, and even timeskip.
definitely gonna be better than ep 9 (y).
In my opinion, previews do not prove anything.... how many previews of the last chapter were set at the halloween party? very few. remember how for example no one realized Nicole was wearing a costume (one of the worst costumes)...

hard for there to be such an invasive party for a second time, but I don't know how different the chapter will be in terms of playability

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Actually not. The banner only shows what happened to Josy and Maya from EP7 to EP9. Maya has become more and more courageous and Josy has become more and more fearful. A dik chick thing.

Isabella and Jill have become more neutral in their perceptions of the HOTs and the DIKs. This trend has also become apparent.

Riona has moved more towards Chick and is moving away from Quinn. We were able to observe that too.

With Sage it is like this so that she is either the LI of the MC and will play to the fullest. You can read this during the sex scene in EP9. If the MC isn't with Sage, then Sage is free to do whatever she wants. You unattached.
wrong-scrubs.gif

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
DPC hasn't oversold the episode this time, saying it's the best ever, so I have hope

It will be good having a change of pace from freeroams
nah he should skip the free roam/mini games .... and make the game more decission based and focus more on story antagonist/better writting/lesser girls but more in deph like kinks .... the game could be so much better

the concept and the models are top noch the problem is the dev hinders imself so he is not in my top 10 but he could easily be top 3

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nice picture and nice shirt motif. Josy is the queen and her heart was hit by two Cupid arrows.:love:
The Queen of hearts :
represents sincere and loving woman of tender heart. For a man this card means his sweetheart lover or a woman he will marry. For a woman she signifies a sincere friend or a nearest relative. More generally, the Queen of hearts evokes the feelings of unconditional and caring love.
:cool:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I was thinking about watch The Game Awards but it seems i will be playing BaD

If someone upload the game in the date of course...:rolleyes:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
DPC hasn't oversold the episode this time, saying it's the best ever, so I have hope

It will be good having a change of pace from freeroams
But that could mean different things to different people. If it's a 100% freeroam minigame, that might be the best ever to him and others and not so much for others. So, who knows at this point.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The worst thing DPС could do in this episode is also pause the overall plot and focus on extraneous things like minigames and freeroams, but I don't think that will happen.
More likely it will be a date episode and we'll spend the whole episode going on dates with your girls, they'll have new mini-arcs and we'll deal with their problems based on the choices made in ep9.
The plot if any will only appear at the beginning and the end.
Vinny will probably show up again at the end, right before the credits so DPC can create a cheap cliffhanger again. Vinnie meets Burke! Burke meets Priscilla, who turns out to be Madame or Tanya! What a surprise!
What to say if the player is more looking forward to Maya and Josy's breakup than the plot development of Burke and his connection to the restaurant.
DPC always acts the same way. He's very predictable.
I don't expect any revelations from him.
Morning after party - cleaning - date with your girlfriend - timeskip - date with your girlfriend again - party - cliffhanger.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
nah he should skip the free roam/mini games .... and make the game more decission based and focus more on story antagonist/better writting/lesser girls but more in deph like kinks .... the game could be so much better

the concept and the models are top noch the problem is the dev hinders imself so he is not in my top 10 but he could easily be top 3
Yeah I meant it will be nice having a classic episode instead of one big freeroam like ep.9, I don't mind freeroams if they're well balanced and have replayability, but last episode was too much

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

The free roam is not that bad... Unless the whole chapter is free roam, then it is a problem (like chapter 9)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The Queen of hearts :
represents sincere and loving woman of tender heart. For a man this card means his sweetheart lover or a woman he will marry. For a woman she signifies a sincere friend or a nearest relative. More generally, the Queen of hearts evokes the feelings of unconditional and caring love.
:cool:
Isn't Quinn identified as The Queen of Hearts?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Huh, as critical as I am of DPC, I wouldn't really say I have low expectations. DPC has always produced interesting episodes, the worst thing about his worst episode was just how it was 90% free roam. If I could ask for anything, it would just be for him to cut the fat (unnecessarily long animations, 60 fps animations, etc) and make shorter development times, I completely trust him with the storytelling aspect.
My bad. That was probably an overreaction. (Family time kind of puts me in a mood...)

Nah, it's not like I hated Ep 9. I definitely didn't like it but it's still better than most VNs. (Edit: Except...at the same time I still dread finishing my runs for Ep 9. So ... there's that too.) Honestly, I just got kind of horrified at the possible Maya storyline coming up after looking at her new hair. My eye rolls started preemptively and they fell out of my head from spinning too much.

What I probably meant to say is that I know that for the most part, we're not going to get anything satisfactory in terms of what we'd like to see. There's just not enough time to cover branches that extensively and DPC probably has his own plans on when to break up Maya and Josy so that doesn't seem very likely given his propensity to drag things out. I already know to not expect much in regards to that.

In regards it to sucking, what I mean is that as long as he avoids the stuff I'm fearing he's going to write then I don't care. It'll be a good update regardless. That's what I mean by him having a very low bar to meet. He doesn't have to do anything spectacular or fulfill anything I'd like to see. He just has to not make the characters any less appealing.

He already had the perfect touch when it came to arranging individual scenes and using the VN medium to its fullest advantage and that was just in Season 1 and 2. No manner of improved renders, animations, etc are really going to make a further impression on me.

Edit 2: I also think he's been kind of phoning it in for the writing since Ep 8. Ep 9 didn't really see a reversal in the trend and it seems like there's no potential for upside regarding that. It's another reason why I don't have high expectations. He can dress it up as much as he wants but shit writing is still going to seep through the packaging. It's kind why I feel he's bored/tired of the whole thing and why his obsession with pedantic details has grown out of control rather than his "perfectionism".

Last edited:
Reactions: buggs
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes