allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
"There's also an interesting one where it's if both Maya's and Josy's RP combined is over 60 that determines whether you get additional dialogue in Ep 8."

You confirm for me here that the RPs of Josy and Maya are added together and also have an effect. That's why I think so that the added RPs of Josy and Maya could determine whether the throuple is successful or Josy and Maya split up.

It can also lead to Josy and Maya getting fucked in the ass in EP10, so Maya gets a hot strapon DP from Josy and the MC.
I mean, yea. It's not impossible for the throuple to stay together. It definitely seems to support that DPC may have plans for that kind of ending as well.

Although personally and kind of off-topic, I'd rather play a solo Josy path than a throuple path. So it'd be nice if the breakup/stay together event happened sooner than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Chip, I agree with you half the time. Frame it, at least half of it. Make it 2 thirds.:ROFLMAO:(y)

I read here in the thread and on Reddit that the MC had to settle a dispute between Josy and Maya.

If the MC is in a relationship with Josy and Maya, then it is up to the MC's player whether they prefer Josy or Maya. Then you are right too. But if he treats Josy and Maya the same, then you're wrong.
true, but dpc constantly makes the player to choose between one of them, eventually I think the balance will be shift to one way or the other. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Chip, I agree with you half the time. Frame it, at least half of it. Make it 2 thirds.:ROFLMAO:(y)

I read here in the thread and on Reddit that the MC had to settle a dispute between Josy and Maya.

If the MC is in a relationship with Josy and Maya, then it is up to the MC's player whether they prefer Josy or Maya. Then you are right too. But if he treats Josy and Maya the same, then you're wrong.
Maya is in love with Sage and will dump Josy.
If MC is with Josy too much, she will get upset and cheat to MC and Josy with Sage.
And vice versa. If MC is with Maya too often Josy will go fuck with Lily.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maya is in love with Sage and will dump Josy.
If MC is with Josy too much, she will get upset and cheat to MC and Josy with Sage.
And vice versa. If MC is with Maya too often Josy will go fuck with Lily.
Uhm, all the more reason to lean hard one way or another just to see those combos?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I mean, yea. It's not impossible for the throuple to stay together. It definitely seems to support that DPC may have plans for that kind of ending as well.

Although personally and kind of off-topic, I'd rather play a solo Josy path than a throuple path. So it'd be nice if the breakup/stay together event happened sooner than later.
That's okay too. Not everyone likes the throuple. I also assume that there will be solo paths. You want Josy, then play Josy.

Only I won't play these paths and that's my decision. I want the throuple because I really can't decide between Josy and Maya.

Reactions: allanl9020142

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
So. Today, I’m dedicating a day to Joshy.
Did you know that Joshy’s adventures, manga, and now anime?
Here is the name and initial package of the harem:
View attachment 3112145
View attachment 3112147
Another random picture of Joshy’s harem:
View attachment 3112149
The girl with the sperm on her face is the same love Joshy from another game. She kisses him with the sperm of another man, in her mouth.

And now, a story about how Joshy could.
Was able to win the love of a prostitute, suspiciously similar to Rio. With the help of love, kindness and romance.
Oh yeah, well, he’s also fucking rich!
View attachment 3112157
Sorry, boys, Rio’s been stolen.

Good work tho.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That's okay too. Not everyone likes the throuple. I also assume that there will be solo paths. You want Josy, then play Josy.

Only I won't play these paths and that's my decision. I want the throuple because I really can't decide between Josy and Maya.
I'm splitting hairs but I just want to make it clear. It's not like I dislike the throuple path and I don't really mind Maya all that much. It's just that she's better in small doses.

It's just that with basically every main LI besides Bella getting involved with her loan problem and her being a HOT, I really don't see her NOT being at the foreground of half the story.

I'd just appreciate some solo stuff with Josy before we're whisked off into part 72 of BADIK: The Maya Story. I'll still probably play a throuple path if there's a case of being able to hop on Josy's path from the Others branch (Edit: It's also another reason why I want DPC to hurry and just do it. So I can reorganize my saves for the 10th fucking time) and maybe someday do a solo Maya run. Possibly. I'm gonna wait to see how DPC finishes that character.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
2 days later Joshy92 is found dead from multiple stab wounds from 99 different knives all still stuck in the corpse. One knife which was embedded so deep, only half the hilt was viewable

Damn, bloodyasura you got Joshy killed. Tf's wrong with you? You planned it that way. Admit it.
:KEK: :KEK:Damn it. No more reactions.:KEK::KEK:
But what did I do?!:WaitWhat:
I just, I wanted everyone to know that Joshy is not just a windbag.:KEK: What he can do is what he says.:KEK:
I just wanted to please him...:cry: I’m sorry Joshy.:cry: I’m sorry... I didn’t want you to get killed!:cry: I just wanted to please you...:cry:
:KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The worst thing DPС could do in this episode is also pause the overall plot and focus on extraneous things like minigames and freeroams, but I don't think that will happen.
More likely it will be a date episode and we'll spend the whole episode going on dates with your girls, they'll have new mini-arcs and we'll deal with their problems based on the choices made in ep9.
Did you forget that DrPinkCake created a brand new minigame for this episode 10? it was one of the first things he talked about in his development news updates almost 1 year ago. We had a look at it in a preview picture (with Sage?) and it looks like it is set in the same place as the preview picture where Riona laughs at Maya (in a campsite?).

We'll have 1 brand new minigame, maybe 2. And I bet we won't see any mystery or problem solved.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Hear me out, boys!! I have a new game you can play while playing the new episode instead of fapping. I know some of you perverts fap while playing these games. This is a game I can and will join. Instead of fapping like a pervert to pixels, grab a bottle of your favourite booze and take a shot every time the word "loan" is mentioned, said, insinuated, etc... in Episode 10.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:KEK: :KEK:Damn it. No more reactions.:KEK::KEK:
But what did I do?!:WaitWhat:
I just, I wanted everyone to know that Joshy is not just a windbag.:KEK: What he can do is what he says.:KEK:
I just wanted to please him...:cry: I’m sorry Joshy.:cry: I’m sorry... I didn’t want you to get killed!:cry: I just wanted to please you...:cry:
:KEK::KEK:
A few of the girls in games he plays are jealous af. What did you expect? Poor Joshy. :confused: :cry: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodyasura

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hear me out, boys!! I have a new game you can play while playing the new episode instead of fapping. I know some of you perverts fap while playing these games. This is a game I can and will join. Instead of fapping like a pervert to pixels, grab a bottle of your favourite booze and take a shot every time the word "loan" is mentioned, said, insinuated, etc... in Episode 10.
I'm afraid my liver won't stand it and I'll end up in the hospital. :LOL:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Think I prefer this version of the teaser: 1700772027656.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If he (Tremolo) can fuck everyone, I don't mind... The problem is when the freeroam is just doing errands and chores like in the last episode... (Doing stuff is part of the job, but not only that...)
Yeah, that's when I'll say good bye to Rio and turn in my letter of resignation.

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes