hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I'm not disagreeing per se, it is more that DPC wrote himself into a corner by splitting the main story into different paths and then have the paths sometimes branch into different sub-paths as well. Now he still has to make episodes that have at least some meaningful playtime per path, but to do that, he has to re-use as much as possible and for that freeroams are ideal.

If you make individual scenes for each path (like different dates for all the LIs) he would have to write and render all these paths on their own. With freeroams he can just have one big freeroam, keep like 80-85% of the renders for every path and then just modify or add certain scenes for the individual paths to make them feel coherent.

If he wouldn't do that the playtime per episode per path would either be a lot shorter or the developing time would be even longer. Pick your poison, I guess.
Well.... if he didn't create over 300 animations.... like useless ones...... Maybe he could have created more useful, like more story renders?

I'm not playing that game!
My liver has to survive at least 4 more yrs....
A bunch of sissys.

I mean...my favorite "booze" is a good Pale Ale, which technically isn't even a booze, so...that would be a chilled evening. :BootyTime:
You have to drink three times more if you to use Pale.

The problem with the freeroam is that it kills replayability.
It does. I didn't even want to play any of my other saves

1700776429451.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Redd23

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well.... if he didn't create over 300 animations.... like useless ones...... Maybe he could have created more useful, like more story renders?

You have to drink three times more if you to use Pale.
We'll see how many of those are just for show. Probably keeping them at 30 FPS would've been a good step. Again: I'm not saying I'm a fan of freeroams or anything, I'm just trying to explain why we might get a lot of them for the rest of the game.

I'll probably have to order a 24 bottle package then, because I have none here. :HideThePain:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Is it even a catch-22 though when most of the non-freeroam scenes are 95% identical and have heavy repetition as well?
If the repeated parts can be skipped in FF, they make you waste at most a couple of minutes, between a choice and the next and at least you aren't forced to do anything during FF.

(And choice menus are the only part of the game in which you decide what to click and this has consequences. While free roaming errands are obliged sequences of clicks over which you have no control: you just have to execute them like an automaton. In the same way gameplay after gameplay.)

If the repeated parts are in freeroaming you can't relay on passively skipping them, and you must click here and there again and again (possibly "in the dark") and they make you waste 30 minutes to one hour.

It's another level of boredom, IMHO.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
If the repeated parts are in freeroaming you can't relay on passively skipping them, and you must click here and there again and again (possibly "in the dark") and they make you waste 30 minutes to one hour.

It's another level of boredom, IMHO.
If it's taking you "30 minutes to one hour" to get through a single free-roam repeat then that's a you problem quite frankly.

Even Episode 9, which is almost just a single giant free-roam, takes maybe 10 minutes a time to breeze through the repetitions (outside of the party planning minigame) to see other routes.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You really are very selective, aren't you? Like you'd order a Martini, eat the olive and leave the rest standing on the counter. :KEK:
Actually, I'd order a martini, throw the olive at the bouncer and down the drink. I'm gonna need it to fuel myself for the fight that's about to happen. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
This was right during sex in Interlude. They didn't explore each other's bodies, Zoey was just the more active one, which she has always been since she met the MC.
we don't know about that. it's just your guess

the same thing with Josy: we don't know anything about her sex experience before Maya. she seems like very experienced in comparison with Maya and very likely had sex with other guys before

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm seriously on the verge of doing something I think I've only done once in my online life, and that is to start blocking whiners.

We've just spent the last 4 months and more, practically having to tolerate the entitled little moaners about the update not being done quick enough, now that it's just around the corner, whiners now find something new to moan about even before the update drops.

I have a funny feeling that no matter what happens, most of you whiners will never be happy. If it's not the update delay, it's free roams, if it's not free roams, then it's which ever LI hasn't gotten enough attention. There's a lot of "mommy issues" roaming these threads... It's almost like the babies from the WVM thread are migrating here all of a sudden!

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Hear me out, boys!! I have a new game you can play while playing the new episode instead of fapping. I know some of you perverts fap while playing these games. This is a game I can and will join. Instead of fapping like a pervert to pixels, grab a bottle of your favourite booze and take a shot every time the word "loan" is mentioned, said, insinuated, etc... in Episode 10.
Well I'm getting a case of beer anyway, so adding a "few" shots of jagermaister will only make it better :D it'll be funny to check who's able to finish episode in one go this way xd

That would be Camila, NEXT! :sneaky:
Out of reactions, but duh, obviously :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
we don't know about that. it's just your guess

the same thing with Josy: we don't know anything about her sex experience before Maya. she seems like very experienced in comparison with Maya and very likely had sex with other guys before
Apparently Josy took the MC's dick easily, so, maybe she's used one of these:
1700779471078.png

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA and Mfka5

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm seriously on the verge of doing something I think I've only done once in my online life, and that is to start blocking whiners.

We've just spent the last 4 months and more, practically having to tolerate the entitled little moaners about the update not being done quick enough, now that it's just around the corner, whiners now find something new to moan about even before the update drops.

I have a funny feeling that no matter what happens, most of you whiners will never be happy. If it's not the update delay, it's free roams, if it's not free roams, then it's which ever LI hasn't gotten enough attention. There's a lot of "mommy issues" roaming these threads... It's almost like the babies from the WVM thread are migrating here all of a sudden!
Very long wait. People are frustrated and a little burned out. And when this happens, what does it lead to? People begin to look for any flaws, even the smallest ones. And all because of the waiting time and Episode 9, which didn't live up to the expectations of many. People have been wanting to get a normal date with Sage for two years now (the last time there was an update that seriously moved the plot), they want to finally close the problem with Maya's debt, they want to find out what's finally in Bella's damn room, they want the development of events Burke-restaurant-drugs, etc. d. And if the structure of the episodes were the same, but the update took 7-8 months, I think few would be indignant because of the free roams, mini-games, and large no-lewd animations.
I understand what is happening to people, but at the same time I do not share many of the complaints. Except for issues with animations, and DPCs rule methods probably.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Very long wait. People are frustrated and a little burned out. And when this happens, what does it lead to? People begin to look for any flaws, even the smallest ones. And all because of the waiting time and Episode 9, which didn't live up to the expectations of many. People have been wanting to get a normal date with Sage for two years now (the last time there was an update that seriously moved the plot), they want to finally close the problem with Maya's debt, they want to find out what's finally in Bella's damn room, they want the development of events Burke-restaurant-drugs, etc. d. And if the structure of the episodes were the same, but the update took 7-8 months, I think few would be indignant because of the free roams, mini-games, and large no-lewd animations.
I understand what is happening to people, but at the same time I do not share many of the complaints. Except for issues with animations, and DPCs rule methods probably.
Don't even try to defend the indefensible.

If they'd at least play the damn update before moaning about new shit that's not even known of yet, then I would understand, maybe. We're going into Ep10, basically up to roughly the 60-65% story mark, if they haven't figured out how DPC is building his game yet, not only that makes them cognitively slower than fucking molasses in winter, but also gives an air of stupidity in their wake.

So yeah, we're all tired of waiting, but it's not like we have any choice in it, fucking come to terms with this shit already people!

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
can sluts actually be sluts in this game every party are bunch of sorotie girls that all wait in line for mc so annyoing:(:(:(this game has such cool looking concept and character design but for me is completply destroyed by harem logic/no realismno competition no story....

the models are so beautiful sadly
??? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
You literally pick one girl in episode eight, or two if it’s Josie(Y?) and Maya.:FacePalm:
It’s the opposite of a fucking harem!!:FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: lobotomist

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

could you give me the jist of it? also for wvm

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
The Queen of hearts :
represents sincere and loving woman of tender heart. For a man this card means his sweetheart lover or a woman he will marry. For a woman she signifies a sincere friend or a nearest relative. More generally, the Queen of hearts evokes the feelings of unconditional and caring love.
:cool:
That’s a very accurate description of Quinn. :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes