The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Don't even try to defend the indefensible.

If they'd at least play the damn update before moaning about new shit that's not even known of yet, then I would understand, maybe. We're going into Ep10, basically up to roughly the 60-65% story mark, if they haven't figured out how DPC is building his game yet, not only that makes them cognitively slower than fucking molasses in winter, but also gives an air of stupidity in their wake.

So yeah, we're all tired of waiting, but it's not like we have any choice in it, fucking come to terms with this shit already people!
But you're whining about the whining... :unsure:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Hear me out, boys!! I have a new game you can play while playing the new episode instead of fapping. I know some of you perverts fap while playing these games. This is a game I can and will join. Instead of fapping like a pervert to pixels, grab a bottle of your favourite booze and take a shot every time the word "loan" is mentioned, said, insinuated, etc... in Episode 10.
Damn, man, my heart can’t take this much caffeine. :KEK:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
This is what i go through every time i play a new episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much sums up the experience.
I had to use those references :BootyTime:

Dec 21, 2021
I'm looking forward to episode 10, but I'm hoping for a "back to basics" approach to the contents, kind of how Episode 7 and 8 are structured story-wise.

I've said it before, but my biggest complaint with Episode 9 was how repetitive it was. Exploring the same free roam location for the entirety of the episode and doing the same things in every branch got to be tiresome by the third time through.

If Episode 10 has one or two (smaller) free roams and a bunch of actually "novel" in this AVN, I would be much happier.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Don't even try to defend the indefensible.

If they'd at least play the damn update before moaning about new shit that's not even known of yet, then I would understand, maybe. We're going into Ep10, basically up to roughly the 60-65% story mark, if they haven't figured out how DPC is building his game yet, not only that makes them cognitively slower than fucking molasses in winter, but also gives an air of stupidity in their wake.

So yeah, we're all tired of waiting, but it's not like we have any choice in it, fucking come to terms with this shit already people!
I'm old and I have the right to complain. When you get my age, you can do the same. :ROFLMAO: But seriously, I don't think I'm complaining, just worried the game will be a complete and total freeroam minigame, worse than 9. I just can't do that again. Especially with no payoff like 9. I mean I did throatfuck Heather, broke Derek's heart and punched two idiots. But, those don't count for much. lol

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 3113002
View attachment 3113004

Who will be know as the anal queen?
Who will be the first to go down the forbidden path?
Stay tuned folks
I was doing some shit last night, and I was looking through the game renders for the footage. And I can say with 100% certainty that Sage was fucked in the ass in episode 9. I’m also 70% sure we fucked her ass in earlier episodes in her room.
So. Am I missing something or is everyone just ignoring Sage’s ass? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I'm old and I have the right to complain. When you get my age, you can do the same. :ROFLMAO: But seriously, I don't think I'm complaining, just worried the game will be a complete and total freeroam minigame, worse than 9. I just can't do that again. Especially with no payoff like 9. I mean I did throatfuck Heather, broke Derek's heart and punched two idiots. But, those don't count for much. lol
No Dark,
you, at least bring something to discuss at the table.
And most times it's actually interesting to read and discuss. And as you point out, sure, everyone is allowed to voice their concerns. And I've never had issues with anyone doing just that. But you can't deny that there are a huge amount of broken records around lately. And they know who they are!

:cool:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No Dark,
you, at least bring something to discuss at the table.
And most times it's actually interesting to read and discuss. And as you point out, sure, everyone is allowed to voice their concerns. And I've never had issues with anyone doing just that. But you can't deny that there are a huge amount of broken records around lately. And they know who they are!

:cool:
Hmm I don't see much of it, I see a lot of areas that say that I'm ignoring posts from people and some of the posts I just don't pay attention to. But you're probably right.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry to quote this one again, but someone posted a screen not too long ago, that contradicts what you're saying. If that'
they can post whatever they want nothing contradicts what I said.:whistle:
there where folks who try to deny that quinn stole Vinny's customers, despite they precious Quinn said it herself :LOL:.
or they try to ignore, that She was vinny's bitch in the past. :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
they can post whatever they want nothing contradicts what I said.:whistle:
there where folks who try to deny that quinn stole Vinny's customers, despite they precious Quinn said it herself :LOL:.
or they try to ignore, that She was vinny's bitch in the past. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
I meant the loving caring part. There's a screen posted that shows Quinn in a different light.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes