Jul 17, 2022
boy if that happens this forum is going to become a more bizarre version of fight club. at times like this a man can only say one thing. it is what it is.
View attachment 3113796
When I finished the last episode I was like "what the hell was that" but hey at least DPC is getting rich off pay pigs while he extends production time with pointless 60fps animations no one asked for or wants hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: ZenoMod and Ray_D

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Yeah, because everyone on this forum loves to do their job for free. I don't know about you but I always like to have my work unpaid. :rolleyes:
I promise you kid, DPC ain't working for free. He gets paid. Plenty.

He gets paid by me and everyone like me who buy the completed seasons for $20 each on GOG or Steam. Plus he gets paid some more by thousands of mugs who sub to Patreon. And even at the $5 tier, that's $60 for this episode alone; one of four planned for season 3.

His work isn't unpaid by a long shot. Now wipe your face, you've got some pink stuff dripping down your chin.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I promise you kid, DPC ain't working for free. He gets paid. Plenty.

He gets paid by me and everyone like me who buy the completed seasons for $20 each on GOG or Steam. Plus he gets paid some more by thousands of mugs who sub to Patreon. And even at the $5 tier, that's $60 for this episode alone; one of four planned for season 3.

His work isn't unpaid by a long shot. Now wipe your face, you've got some pink stuff dripping down your chin.
That dude was being sarcastic to another dude that was whining.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
That dude was being sarcastic to another dude that was whining.
Perhaps I read that wrong then. Seemed to me like the first dude, ProxyGist, was asking if DPC delayed the release until the 8th to milk out an extra month of payments because subscribers couldn't cancel after the 8th of the month. Then Dracovax compared Proxy not wanting to pay an extra month to expecting DPC to work for free.

But if that's not what he was implying, I apologize. Hard to judge tone over the internet sometimes.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
that's hard man. I hope she didn't take the house and the kids away from you. :(
View attachment 3113844
She dropped our daughter with my sister. The judge gave her the house and half the money. I got full custody of our daughter, she never even contacted her after that. So, I got what actually mattered out of the divorce. Even though I was the one in the wrong. I'm not complaining.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
So, do we have actual Nostradamus here who would like to enlighten us with ep. 11 release date right now and not a month before it happens?

MateCss1

Jul 28, 2021

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
OMG FINALLY BROTHERS WE WILL RISE AGAIN! :love:

akmi

Aug 20, 2019
for some reason i cant continue frome the save i transfered through the import mechanism when i try the game starts from episode 6 and also i cant see the pictures it is displaying i guess because they dnt exist in the second season .anyone solved it?

ar1591

Nov 24, 2023
The game unfortunately doesn't work. There's no option to start a new game. I have an option to "continue," and select any number of "empty slots" but nothing happens. I don't get it - it should be easy to just start a new game, but apparently not. Looks good graphicswise, wish I could play it.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

summorning

Mar 21, 2022
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I agree with that analysis. It is sad because I find Gina to be super hot. Same with Penny.

I hope that flight attendant is for us. She's another hottie who deserves an extended scene.

View attachment 3114011
Bru. We don't even know her name. She says 1 line in 9 episodes + 1 interlude...

I think I'll stick with Sage, you know. Wanna a side bitch? here you have Lily.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's what everyone does anyway. I'm not a fan of Quinn. I just don't feel like Vinny fucked her. We'll all find out as the game progresses and no one knows shit until then.
sure:cautious:, that is why you spend 10 comment in a row, to try to discredit the fact, that she was Vinny's bitch:whistle::ROFLMAO:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Vinnie and Quinn's relationship is actually quite interesting. In ep9, Quinn hints that she and Tommy are involved in Vinnie's expulsion from college.
Tommy hated Vinnie for being his rival and claiming to be the leader of the fraternity. Rusty is more of a formal leader, the real leader has always been Tommy.
Why didn't Quinn like Vinnie? They were kind of in the same business.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes