Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I reckon Quinn fucked him. There's a number of subtle (and less subtle) things that point to their past relationship, however, like a lot of the characters' pasts, DPC doesn't ram it down your throat, so it's easier for people to believe what they want to believe.
I really don't care who she's fucked. What's it actually matter in the grand scheme of things? Nothing. I'm not on her path. I doubt any of the girls are virgins except maybe Sally, her friend(I forgot her name: Rebecca?) and maybe some of the feminists. I doubt it, but who knows. Even Rio has a past. To me none of that matters.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I really don't care who she's fucked. What's it actually matter in the grand scheme of things? Nothing. I'm not on her path. I doubt any of the girls are virgins except maybe Sally, her friend(I forgot her name: Rebecca?) and maybe some of the feminists. I doubt it, but who knows. Even Rio has a past. To me none of that matters.
I like that many characters have their own agenda (some more than others), and that their whole world doesn't revolve around the mc. Knowing past relationships etc. does add to that mix of information. For players that have sided with Quinn, knowing that Vinny (finally one of the main antagonists) was her previous boyfriend, or at least that they fucked, does complicate things, in an interesting way. Will it matter? Don't know. But I like that it's there. We don't need every characters' entire sexual history, but there are some that could matter.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I like that many characters have their own agenda (some more than others), and that their whole world doesn't revolve around the mc. Knowing past relationships etc. does add to that mix of information. For players that have sided with Quinn, knowing that Vinny (finally one of the main antagonists) was her previous boyfriend, or at least that they fucked, does complicate things, in an interesting way. Will it matter? Don't know. But I like that it's there. We don't need every characters' entire sexual history, but there are some that could matter.
Well, I'd rather not know any of that to be honest. But it's there, I'm old and not young, dumb and full of cum, that it will bother me. I mean I've seen posts from dumbasses that get upset that their moms aren't virgins. Like they want to be born from immaculate conception or some shit. I think because I'm old, I accept the fact that everyone has a past, a backstory. But do I want to know it? No. But if it's there, I accept it. I just don't want to see flashbacks of it, nor do I need the girl or the dev to give me an entire essay about it.

If Quinn's past fuck buddy does matter, it'll rear it's ugly face with the MC getting shot if and when Vinny finds out. Until then, it doesn't matter if they were or weren't fucking.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I agree that it doesn't matter, but with the info we have the safest thing to assume is that it happened.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Well, I'd rather not know any of that to be honest. But it's there, I'm old and not young, dumb and full of cum, that it will bother me. I mean I've seen posts from dumbasses that get upset that their moms aren't virgins. Like they want to be born from immaculate conception or some shit. I think because I'm old, I accept the fact that everyone has a past, a backstory. But do I want to know it? No. But if it's there, I accept it. I just don't want to see flashbacks of it, nor do I need the girl or the dev to give me an entire essay about it.

If Quinn's past fuck buddy does matter, it'll rear it's ugly face with the MC getting shot if and when Vinny finds out. Until then, it doesn't matter if they were or weren't fucking.
yes unfortunately I know this kind of individuals since most of them are part of my generation the zomers. these crazy people develop a strange parasitic relationship with fictional characters or people from the internet. It's a very bizarre thing to see. the best way to deal with them is to ignore them or give them a good dose of bullying. I have not developed those behaviors because I did have good parents haha. :HideThePain:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yes unfortunately I know this kind of individuals since most of them are part of my generation the zomers. these crazy people develop a strange parasitic relationship with fictional characters or people from the internet. It's a very bizarre thing to see. the best way to deal with them is to ignore them or give them a good dose of bullying. I have not developed those behaviors because I did have good parents haha. :HideThePain:
Reaction:
:ROFLMAO:

Reply:

Fuckin reaction limits can suck my fat cock. :ROFLMAO:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I mean... There are people who marry game characters for real. In the case of Quinn, people that scream "I sleep around a lot" don't actually sleep around a lot. The only one with an actual really high body count in the HOTs has to be Sarah, and she doesn't look the part.
There are outliers like Gina, but eh. In any case, who gives a fuck. The only thing some devs don't get, whereas DPC does get it. It's about sex talk and mentioning random stuff during it like the girl talking about some dude/ex/whatever she fucked that had a bigger dick or something, and it's so random and unrealistic. Imagine MC talking about some girl he fucked mid-sex with another girl mentioning that the other girl had a tighter coochie. Total turn-off.

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I swear I will never understand this thing about people thinking about who slept with who, this culture where anything is NTR/cheating, it borders on scary, as if we were in a fairy tale where we are virgins and will only sleep with our soulmate forever. Go outside, touch some grass and get some sunlight.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You've been on here since 2017.
If you're trying to troll me, at least you can tell yourself you're not a very good troll.

There's no "jist" to give for an oldie that should know already.
*shrugs*
Do you always asume that everyone is active in every single thread in this forum? are you active in all of them?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
First off and I mean this sincerely: Fuck Vinny. Second, you can't believe anything Vinny says. I truly doubt he fucked Quinn. Once again: Fuck Vinny. Seriously.
That's why he dropped out. Quinn rejected him so he sad-fapped in the corner until the tears stopped. That's how MC is going to win the fight the next time. He's just going to fuck her right in front of him and he'll run away sobbing. THE END.

running-crying.gif

Just like how Riona's stalker ran away crying.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Maybe he needs a FreeDik tier where the update releases for free 1 month or 2 after patrons , or maybe the previous update releases for free at the same time of the next patron update. But he doessn't have that so those of us that can't support him monetarily always have to find other ways to get the game.
Even the name would be funny FreeDik.
Well since he doesn't have one like that from now on people that get his updates for free should be called FreeDikers
why do you think this page exists, the only purpose to be here are the free episodes. the real free tier is f95zone:HideThePain:
DPC-2.jpg

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Am I understanding correctly that the charge for patreon subscriptions is December 5-8?
That maybe DPС announced the release date just in time for the subscription debit?
I know that patreon allows you to buy a subscription and cancel it before it expires. Does that mean he set December 8 to make more money?
Yeah, because everyone on this forum loves to do their job for free. I don't know about you but I always like to have my work unpaid. :rolleyes:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am more looking forward to when people finish this episode and realize they have to wait even longer for the next one. And if its a stinker like the last ep, ohhh boyyy its going to get real juicy.
I'll just come in and say: "I quit", then put the thread on ignore. 9 fuckin did me in, not going through it with 10.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I am more looking forward to when people finish this episode and realize they have to wait even longer for the next one. And if its a stinker like the last ep, ohhh boyyy its going to get real juicy.
boy if that happens this forum is going to become a more bizarre version of fight club. at times like this a man can only say one thing. it is what it is.
it is what it is.png

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes