1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Why didn't Quinn like Vinnie? They were kind of in the same business.
As competitors. Every dollar he made is one she didn't.
Or because they used to fuck and they broke up badly. Maybe he cheated on her.
Or because he's just a creep and he gives her bad vibes.
Or because he's a pussy who likes to run his mouth and then whip out a pistol whenever someone puts a fist in that mouth.
Plenty of reasons to not like Vinnie. Harder to find one to like him.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Vinnie and Quinn's relationship is actually quite interesting. In ep9, Quinn hints that she and Tommy are involved in Vinnie's expulsion from college.
Tommy hated Vinnie for being his rival and claiming to be the leader of the fraternity. Rusty is more of a formal leader, the real leader has always been Tommy.
Why didn't Quinn like Vinnie? They were kind of in the same business.
Nobody says that Vinnie was expelled. Everybody says he quit.

I can't find any hint whatsoever in Quinn's words.

They just talk about their business agreement - her territory is college, his territory is the rest of the town - her selling to the strippers and his selling to Tommy broke their deal: this is what they're talking about and this is what Tommy will realise when he talks to Quinn on the roof. And this is why Tommy agrees on going back and buy again from Quinn. You can bet that in the next episodes you will see a scene where Quinn tells Lily that she won't sell her dope anymore.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Nobody says that Vinnie was expelled. Everybody says he quit.

I can't find any hint whatsoever in Quinn's words.

They just talk about their business agreement - her territory is college, his territory is the rest of the town - her selling to the strippers and his selling to Tommy broke their deal: this is what they're talking about and this is what Tommy will realise when he talks to Quinn on the roof. And this is why Tommy agrees on going back and buy again from Quinn. You can bet that in the next episodes you will see a scene where Quinn tells Lily that she won't sell her dope anymore.
We know that from Nick's words. Nick may not see his picture at all and he's not very close to Tommy and Quinn.
Yeah, Quinn doesn't explicitly say they're involved, but her words about how good it felt to have Vinnie gone hint at it.
We also don't know why he left at all. But Tommy clearly hated him and it was in his best interest that Vinnie leave.

Reactions: dalli_x

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
Bru. We don't even know her name. She says 1 line in 9 episodes + 1 interlude...

I think I'll stick with Sage, you know. Wanna a side bitch? here you have Lily.
True. But she's around. She's hot. And she was teased in the episode 9 'Vixens' preview. So I was a little disappointed when we got absolutely no content with her.

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Or because they used to fuck and they broke up badly. Maybe he cheated on her.
Or maybe he is a gay and Quinn used to be a hooker and they worked together in a brothel and then their rivals: other brothel burned Quinn’s and Vinnie’s brothel to the ground and they went to college as exiles to sell drugs and save to build a new brothel, but couldn’t decide who will manage it

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
You can bet that in the next episodes you will see a scene where Quinn tells Lily that she won't sell her dope anymore.
Bet we won't. Instead, I'll bet we see a turf war between Vinnie and Quinn. With Lily having joined B&R, and specifically the HOT sorority, Quinn can present a solid argument to her boss that Lily the student and sorority sister is legitimately her customer, not Vinnie's. I expect Vinnie to react violently.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We know that from Nick's words. Nick may not see his picture at all and he's not very close to Tommy and Quinn.
Yeah, Quinn doesn't explicitly say they're involved, but her words about how good it felt to have Vinnie gone hint at it.
We also don't know why he left at all. But Tommy clearly hated him and it was in his best interest that Vinnie leave.
Why do most players here always read into things?

Stick with the facts. They say he quit, and Quinn and Vinny are talking about their business arrangements. Nothing else.

Reactions: 1000Spiders

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys I need some help from someone who is familiar with the linux system/renpy coding.

I just got myself a steam deck. I can run all renpy's VNs no problem by executing the .sh , except withBaD S3, which after double-clicking, only open the file as a txt file for me. I tried to check the "Run as executable" option in the properties, but it did nothing, no error message, no log file generated.

I mean I could get it to run with wine/steam launcher as non-steam game, bbuuuuttt then I could not get access to the S2 end saves (which ae steam version btw), which means no Halloween Dik party for me D:.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
they can post whatever they want nothing contradicts what I said.:whistle:
there where folks who try to deny that quinn stole Vinny's customers, despite they precious Quinn said it herself :LOL:.
or they try to ignore, that She was vinny's bitch in the past. :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Judging by how Vinnie behaves and how Quinn behaves ( at least what we see. ).
Vinnie was Quinn’s bitch. :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: KАRАMBA
Oct 22, 2023

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
So Riona hanging with the MGs this time? I'm glad Quinn decided to share the position of representing the "Others" branch with her. :LUL:

Jokes aside it's cool and everything that Riona is up there with the MGs. I know most of us share the desire for Riona and Quinn to become MGs. :BootyTime:

Finally the wait is almost over. We will be there no matter what.

Btw, this is my Ep.10 playthrough order:

ep10.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017
We need more sibling rivalry in the game (because there's soooo not enough already :rolleyes:) so I reckon, (with no factual basis and ignorant of any proof to the contrary, hence I MUST be correct), Quinn is actually Vinnies rebellious twin, Quinnie!

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018

View attachment 3114420
Looks good, but I got a pro tip for you: Don't play all #4s [Others] one after another. Do some after #5 and #6. Like go far the vixens or Sarah and Mel. Feels like that one tasty meatball you leave for last.

Or go for a different approach: Go for your favorite first, so you can learn about the new episode and then start with your least favorite. Then it will gradually get better.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So Riona hanging with the MGs this time? I'm glad Quinn decided to share the position of representing the "Others" branch with her. :LUL:

Jokes aside it's cool and everything that Riona is up there with the MGs. I know most of us share the desire for Riona and Quinn to become MGs. :BootyTime:

Finally the wait is almost over. We will be there no matter what.

View attachment 3114420
I thought you liked Jill, but she's last on your list. :unsure:

Jul 18, 2020

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:

Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11​
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)​
Beta testing is fairing well, and many issues have been found and fixed. Testers and proofreader are still working hard to help me add the final layer of polishing that the episode and you deserve.

On release, there will be a patch with a file size of 5 GB. And there will be a full version, including the Interlude and episodes 9 & 10, with a file size of 12 GB.

I recommend downloading the full version if you don't know how to patch your game. There will be clear instructions in the .zip file telling you how to patch your game.

IMPORTANT!!!
Treat Season 3 as a stand-alone game; don't merge it with Season 1 & 2 data.

Merging the game with Seasons 1 and 2 will corrupt both games. I will not assist with errors and re-downloads due to faulty patching and copy & pasting. So, please make backup copies of your games before you attempt to patch them.

Need help with something?
My time to aid with installations and issues is extremely limited. Please join my Discord server for faster help with any problems during the release. The community is excellent for providing fast help to most of your problems.

Let the countdown begin.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Yeah babyyy

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes