bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Then also write about Stephen Burke's surprise appearance at the Preps Party. That's what Sage tells us. Ergo, Stephen Burke wasn't even planning on going to the Preps Party.

We combine that. Jade wanted to meet Cathy. But Cathy needed to talk to Isabella about the Rooster Cluck. What did Isabella and Jill actually have planned that evening?

The Preps Party was not a fundraiser. It was the Preps Hell Week closing party for the Preps pledges. Jill even tells the MC on the phone that. So what did Jill actually plan to do that evening? She lives in the Preps Mansion, she was supposed to be at this party, but Cathy needed to talk about the Rooster Cluck.

Summary. Without Rooster Cluck, Jade would have had a girls' night out with Cathy. Jill would have gone about her Preps obligations and Stephen surprisingly showed up at the Preps party even though he didn't want to. Oops.

Now we know what Stephen Burke wanted to do. Isabella would have been alone and Jade hits the mark.
View attachment 3148582
Jill tells MC that she doesn’t like parties.
(Maybe the wording was different, but the idea was that preps parties are too artsy for her. )
So she would have gone to Bella anyway.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Im just looking at your pfp and am genuinely curious where the fuck did you find that lol?

You and Ray_D. I like to think of it as Ray_DICK.

Where did yall find those pfps lol.
Or dont tell me, maybe its better i imagine it the way i do which is a lot more funnier
the D stands for donovan, I wanted to put ray donovan at first but someone had already taken the name so I put Ray_D. some of those images I get on twitter, that page is a crop of black humor memes and the others I get by searching for memes on the internet. the profile picture I have is the Skyler white meme.
my-name-is-skyler-white-yo-emilseljeseth.gif

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Lots of people. Is Quinn my favorite? No. Do I find her compelling and even downright likable sometimes despite her (lack of) character. Yes. Do I expect her to try and make herself a fur coat out of 99 puppies? Also yes.
Kek, broccoli girl, make a 99-puppy coat?? :KEK:
Is there a special edition for you where Quinn is a sociopath?:WaitWhat:

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
the D stands for donovan, I wanted to put ray donovan at first but someone had already taken the name so I put Ray_D. some of those images I get on twitter, that page is a crop of black humor memes and the others I get by searching for memes on the internet. the profile picture I have is the Skyler white meme.
View attachment 3149853
No, no, no. You are Ray_ DICK.
You speak with Italian mafia accent.
That face basically translates when you see a hot woman you start whistling and start making funny jokes.

As for bloodysaura. He has a weird looking teletubbyji thing. Not knowing what the fuck that is, is part of the charm.
I regreat asking. Dont try to ruin this for me

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
No, no, no. You are Ray_ DICK.
You speak with Italian mafia accent.
That face basically translates when you see a hot woman you start whistling and start making funny jokes.

As for bloodysaura. He has a weird looking teletubbyji thing. Not knowing what the fuck that is, is part of the charm.
I regreat asking. Dont try to ruin this for me
mafia, which mafia are you talking about man, I'm an honest Italian American. I work in waste management with my uncle Tony in the mornings and in the afternoons I manage the butcher shop. now I don't want to keep hearing those rumors, you don't want to end up like one of those cows in the freezer right.
icegif-725.gif

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Im just looking at your pfp and am genuinely curious where the fuck did you find that lol?

You and Ray_D. I like to think of it as Ray_DICK.

Where did yall find those pfps lol.
Or dont tell me, maybe its better i imagine it the way i do which is a lot more funnier
I had to Google exactly what you meant ( translator does not translate abbreviations and some slang expressions. ). And if you were talking about the avatar, it’s Lux from the League of Legends game. And actually the avatar, I kind of made right on their website. I’m not sure if I can make it now, but it used to be possible, due to the release of her image in Teamfight Tactics, also a game belonging to the same developers as the League of Legends.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D and Mfka5

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
So the game drops in a little over 24 hours, this place should be insane right about now but y'all are so chill. Is it wrong to be looking forward to fucking Maya up the ass? :sneaky:
I think it's virtuous.
And I think she'll like it (and so does Josy, I mean, not she'll like it but think Maya willd do):

screenshot0094.png

screenshot0099.png

On the other hand, when it comes to Josy...

screenshot0096.png

So this will be the real drama, the real dilemma, of the throuple relationship. When everybody was thinking (imagine Cartman's voice when you read what's between quotes) "I can't stand Maya! I wanna get rid of her! I can't wait to have Josy all for me!", Maya will become your ass whore while Josy will refuse to submit to the pleasures of the boothole. So when the throuple split you'll have this situation where you'll either have Josy but no butthole or Maya and butthole. This will be probably be the end of season 3. The greatest drama. Everything will look small after that.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Poll: who will be the next to lose her View attachment 3149311 virgintiy to Tremolo in the next episode (not an "absolute virginity", you know, just in relation to our dearest MC and his well-endowed member; listen in alphabetical order to be unbiased)?

View attachment 3149485
☐ Bella

View attachment 3149489
☐ Jill

View attachment 3149492
☐ Josy

View attachment 3149493
☐ Josy & Maya

View attachment 3149666
☐ Lily

View attachment 3149495
☐ Maya

View attachment 3149668
☐ Sally

View attachment 3149497
☐ Zoey

Or...

☐ Another (add name here)

My bet is on Lily.

EDIT: changed Lily pic due to a complaint of one of our beloved customers and added Sally (I was first only going to add girls with whom the MC had actual sex, but then I though... "Why not? Sally's cool!").
I think Bella is the biggest favorite when it comes to anal sex in this episode. As for Maya, even though she's not exactly the anal type, we can poke her head in. :D

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the game really about to release today???
Being a DIK - Episode 10: Calm Before the Snow (v0.10.0)
  • Huge DIK ($25+) tiers: Friday, December 8
  • DIK ($10+) tiers: Monday, December 11
  • Mini DIK ($5) tier: Friday, December 22 (Patch only, needs Season 3 base game to play)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You're saying that as someone who already knows how the story goes, hindsight 20/20, but at that point in the story the only romantic interaction MC had with Bella was the "drunken make-out", in that context there was no way he knew she was in that bad of a mental state and that a gentle caressing on her face would result in a full on make-out session with a mental breakdown as a finishing touch.

I would have preferred if DPC gave us a choice to go to Bella, thank her and then leave though, in a Jill dedicated playthrough for example, but that obviously wouldn't work because it was very early in the game, there were no romantic routes defined yet and since that's obviously going to be a very important event for Bella's path in the future, if we avoided it whatever DPC has planned wouldn't make any or at least as much sense.
On the explicit choice perfectly agreed.

the point was who started the whole thing, and that's MC.

then about not knowing Bella well yet, considering the episode of the drunken kiss not very clear for MC (even if it is the only reason MC could be there with those intentions), ok, but after that scene in the library even MC should be aware of it, when he sees Bella running away in tears no one can have the doubt that he made a mistake and forced Bella's hand (then normal people would talk about it...). even before it was clear that Bella was in trouble, but let's say MC could consider it a "game" (a particularly excited MC)

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
MC being able to have epic Milf Galore.
View attachment 3149898 View attachment 3149928 View attachment 3149917 View attachment 3149918
View attachment 3149916

Also MC: Life is hard...cOnsEqUeNcEs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is our beauty madame?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19Castiel23

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You can also use that easy-to-use online app

just drag and drop scripts.rpa from game folder
Thanks i wish you can also edit from the site too but i guess is too much but viewing is also good

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Shhhiiittt, you are absolutely right!!! That is some "retarded" plot. I didn't even think of that. Burke risked everything at that party.

This will be added!!!
What about Sage eager to fuck MC in a couch in front of everybody in the DIKs party? I think it's a fucking retarded scene.

It's not only about Chad; she's the daughter of the dean of the college and the teacher of "Gender studies", not to talk Tybalts' sister... And she wants to be known as the whore of the campus? Does an intelligent chick like Sage, in her position on campus, want to have that kind of reputation? What would their parents say to her? DPC knows that. When Jacobs talks to MC, he says that shit 'is going to be known by Chad and by...' Obviously he means the Burkes. Even if she's hammered, it makes no sense. To kiss Chad's enemy in a party in front of everybody would be more than enough to make Chad jealous, if that's her target. There's no need to fuck MC and become the whore of the campus and the black sheep of the family for the Burkes, making Tybalt the "good, sensible son." Not to talk that she doesn't give a shit about the trouble this affair would bring to MC, the only guy who has sided with her up to that point. Chad and the alphas would probably beat the shit out of him together and she knows it. Here she is portrayed to us as a person at the same time insensitive and manipulative with the guys, and stupid. But later in the game she turns out to be an intelligent and decent person who genuinely cares about others, including a near stranger like Maya. Sage has some very good moments and scenes, but overall her arc doesn't make sense. She changes personalities with the phases of the moon and her story arc is retarded. In her sorority of less than a dozen girls, there's a drug and prostitution scheme involving at least half of them, and she doesn't know it? Is she blind? Does she not see the guys and girls Quinn takes to her room, which is literally decorated like the bedroom of a whorehouse?

And by the way, I don't think MC is the only customer at Quinn's "restaurant". Probably so are all the DIKs including Derek (if Quinn offers the services to MC, I don't know why she won't offer them to Derek), the alphas, some preps and a lot more people on campus. And everyone thinks it's normal? No one comments on it, no one gossips, like they do with Arieth? Why Derek or MC doesn't say clarly to Maya that Quinn offers the sexual services of the other HOTs to guys in the campus? Why everyone treats the girls like they're not sucking cocks in toilets for a few bucks like crack whores? That whole subplot of Quinn's sex restaurant and the gloryholes is retarded too.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes