bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I think it's virtuous.
And I think she'll like it (and so does Josy, I mean, not she'll like it but think Maya willd do):

View attachment 3149945

View attachment 3149948

On the other hand, when it comes to Josy...

View attachment 3149949

So this will be the real drama, the real dilemma, of the throuple relationship. When everybody was thinking (imagine Cartman's voice when you read what's between quotes) "I can't stand Maya! I wanna get rid of her! I can't wait to have Josy all for me!", Maya will become your ass whore while Josy will refuse to submit to the pleasures of the boothole. So when the throuple split you'll have this situation where you'll either have Josy but no butthole or Maya and butthole. This will be probably be the end of season 3. The greatest drama. Everything will look small after that.
Damn it! Every time I see Maya’s ass on this renderer, I want to shake the sand off it!!
Where did he get this bad texture??
I mean, I understand in theory how this could happen, but damn it, whoever made this texture made it look like instead of normal skin or skin with goosebumps ( I think that’s what he wanted to do. ) but he made skin covered with large grains of sand and he was like:
shit-happens-life-goes-on.jpg
And then:
nature-dogs-roads-horseman-m36591.jpg

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Once again, if you have modded saves, your game is probably fucked because DPC is notorious for disliking mods and he makes booby traps who's only purpose is to fuck with people.

Your game will probably crash, so wait until resident moders fix that, or reinstall clean version.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Once again, if you have modded saves, your game is probably fucked because DPC is notorious for disliking mods and he makes booby traps who's only purpose is to fuck with people.

Your game will probably crash, so wait until resident moders fix that, or reinstall clean version.
You just know there will be a swarm of "why is the game crashing after the (insert character) scene ?" :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Well bud, it's not a contest. Use whatever or don't use whatever you want. This is a no-harm, no-fould type of decision tbh. Hell, make a second install and try both if you have time. Whatever you decide is fine, all that matters to me is that folks know they have a choice. Regards.
Oh yea, man. I was just being dramatic for comedic effect. I know both of you couldn't care less whose mod I use.
:LOL:(y)

Aug 16, 2017
Gotta go to work the afternoon shift, so it should time things nicely to come home and wait a couple hours to get my DIK on. Means I won't get much sleep though. Boss tomorrow: "Why are you so tired?" Me: "Being a DIK". Boss: "So what else is new?"

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
For what it's worth, I think he usually releases somewhere between 8-12am UTC. So 7 hours from now (at least).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not Riona... or Lily... Or Quinn... Or Sage... Bella's face looks good, but her body is ridiculous.
Bella is a little big in places but really hot there nothing wrong with Rio, lily, and Sage however Quinn is hairy butt ugly

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
For what it's worth, I think he usually releases somewhere between 8-12am UTC. So 7 hours from now (at least).
Hey, man! Good to see you still popping in here now and again. I trust you'll be on top of this release the moment it springs forth.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes