hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Get your booze ready!!! It's almost time for the "loan" drinking game.

Rule:
- Booze of your choice
- Drink anytime the word loan(Maya's Loan) is said, mentioned, insinuated or assumed, etc....

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Get your booze ready!!! It's almost time for the "loan" drinking game.

Rule:
- Booze of your choice
- Drink anytime the word loan(Maya's Loan) is said, mentioned, insinuated or assumed, etc....
you bastard want me to give an ethylic coma haha :KEK:.

d3rp42

Jun 9, 2020
On the single path do you guys think there will be new relations in EP 10?
I hope not. The cast is already big enough. It would only cause more work for DPC meaning: Updates take even longer.

Edit: Pretty sure a relation with Riona has already been hinted at. I dont think he would leave that thread hanging.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Cannot wait to see how Jill turns into a bitch on the Bella/open door with Jill path. I would like to see the Jill of the Intro in action! There is also the hope of an harem ending there, who knows...
By the way, I think the banana costume is a mockery for the players who chose the most obvious and reasonable path down the storyline. It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.
Well, that’s what games are for, so you can experience new experiences and not wake up in prison. :KEK:

Porter29

Jun 11, 2020
Bella is a little big in places but really hot there nothing wrong with Rio, lily, and Sage however Quinn is hairy butt ugly
Bruh... Riona's eyes are at least twice as big as they are supposed to be... They are giant. She also has no monolids, i used to think she was asian lmao. Her face is way too small. Looks like a doll, or an anime character... or a child.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Yep, to the beach in November
I’m not quite sure if that was sarcasm on your part. : не уверен:
But this is what the search engine gave me as the first line of inquiry: where is the beach season in November? : WeSmart:

Countries where in November lasts beach season: Egypt, Thailand, India, UAE, Hainan, Sri Lanka, Israel, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Canary Islands, Maldives, Seychelles, Philippines, Mauritius, Mexico, Jamaica, Bahrain, Oman, Argentina, Venezuela, Australia, Barbados, Costa Rica, Brazil.

Damn it!
Outside my window -27℃ , and someone - that beach season!!!

Great goddess Quinn, I beg you for a great good! Grant me a huge lottery win!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luciferabhi235

Mar 13, 2022
I’m not quite sure if that was sarcasm on your part. : не уверен:
But this is what the search engine gave me as the first line of inquiry: where is the beach season in November? : WeSmart:

Countries where in November lasts beach season: Egypt, Thailand, India, UAE, Hainan, Sri Lanka, Israel, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Canary Islands, Maldives, Seychelles, Philippines, Mauritius, Mexico, Jamaica, Bahrain, Oman, Argentina, Venezuela, Australia, Barbados, Costa Rica, Brazil.

Damn it!
Outside my window -27℃ , and someone - that beach season!!!

Great goddess Quinn, I beg you for a great good! Grant me a huge lottery win!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how did you came up with that result but I can assure you that no one goes to beach in November in India, Thailand, UAE, Srilanka for sure.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes