bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Damn it! I read from 12919 and I had to read ten pages before 12929.
But now that I’ve read seven pages, I have to read another seven before 12933.
What the hell?! :HideThePain:
I’ll never end up like this!!!:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Cannot wait to see how Jill turns into a bitch on the Bella/open door with Jill path. I would like to see the Jill of the Intro in action! There is also the hope of an harem ending there, who knows...
By the way, I think the banana costume is a mockery for the players who chose the most obvious and reasonable path down the storyline. It is a game so DPC wants players to dare. In real life, I bet 30% would end up with Jill, 60% alone, 10% in jail.
There is 0% chance of harem in this game - the most we'll get is the Josy/Maya threesome

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Bella, Maya, and Sage, at least partially, share Quinn's character morph (Aurore); and Bella even share her skinn (though a li'l more tanned). Thus, if you think Quinn is ugly and the others not, it's all in you head.
I know Maya and Quinn share Aurore as a based model and I've seen the "Quinn mode" l look great but Quinn in Dik is hairy butt ugly. Maya shares other models and looks great so it has nothing to do with sharing Aurore. Remove makeup there isn't a worse looking girl then Quinn

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Bruh... Riona's eyes are at least twice as big as they are supposed to be... They are giant. She also has no monolids, i used to think she was asian lmao. Her face is way too small. Looks like a doll, or an anime character... or a child.
Everyone got there own taste Rio is likely a Asian mix I think she looks pretty good

Reactions: Ilhares

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Most female faces in this game look very unrealistic, but Riona bothers me the most. Her eyes are twice as big as they are supposed to be and she has no monolids. Looks like a doll or an anime character, not a real human being. Lily, Jill, Zoe and Quinn also look cartoonish and the bad facial animation is not helping. The secondary characters (Elena, Heather, Sarah, Nicole) have the most realistic faces, it's just weird. No comments on the body shapes of Bella, Nora, Jill, etc. Why does DPС hates realism? I don't want women to look ugly, or even average, but why can't they look real?
Make-up magic, bro.
maxresdefault.jpg
I posted a thumbnail, click on the photo to view.

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
So from previous comments, it seems most think that there will be a fallout of some kind between Maya and Josy, do you think that there will be a option to date both if they break up or you reckon we will have to choose between one of them?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Okay guys! let's not touch the harem, we have to thank Dr.PinkCake for giving us Josy/Maya, consider it a mini-harem :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So from previous comments, it seems most think that there will be a fallout of some kind between Maya and Josy, do you think that there will be a option to date both if they break up or you reckon we will have to choose between one of them?
Initially, when I broke up with both of them in my old playthrough (to save Others), I noticed that out of everyone, only Josy missed Mc, or she was hurt that the relationship ended like that, I don’t remember about Maya... I think there will be some problems between the three due to lack of attention or jealousy, they may break up, then who knows, maybe they will make up again for the sake of it, because for the sake of drama, something has to happen)))

Reactions: Flynn95

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
I hope we get a Josy solo route soon I wanted one for the longest time now even have a solo run just saved for her.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But, if you remove her makeup, she'll look even closer to bella (though fairer)... :unsure:
I think you don't like her hair... I don't lilke it either... I think it's time she visits the hairdresser.
I think you don't like her character either. That will be hard to change...
I don't like Quinn as a character I don't like Sally either but I think she's pretty cute even for a bitch :ROFLMAO: Bella and Quinn are night and day now I will say Quinn's boobs and ass are kind of nice but that is no where near enough to makeup for her shitty face. Quinn would look better if you only saw her from the neck down :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Dick

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I don't know how did you came up with that result but I can assure you that no one goes to beach in November in India, Thailand, UAE, Srilanka for sure.
I’d take a screenshot, but I’m afraid that won’t do you any good.
The request was not in English.
Anyway, you’ve only removed a few countries from the big list.
Maybe those who made the list were wrong.
Everybody makes a mistake.

Jul 28, 2023
This is my first time being on here for a BADIK update. Does it get updated on here within the day or does it usually take a while like some other titles ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes