Pocketninja

Nov 30, 2022
When it comes to the scene of the main girls most of them are very good as always (even though I would've loved to see Bella variants in pussy) but did we REALLY need more Lily, Riona or Nicole Scenes? Not want to start with Madam... Heather got her FIRST scene with MC last year and does not have anything in this update. I really wanted some fresh air in between the continuation of the same girls all over again. So when it comes to the diversity of the scenes I am freaking disappointed.
Can you share the screenshot of the scenes page?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Also... note that for the VN's phone data to fully update you'll really have to replay Ep9. It's not necessarily mandatory but the new phone code data won't fully populate unless you do so.

This is a dev code thing (new phone data code) that shows things like what LI's you've porked, ect.

Also note that there's 5 new "free roams". I'll have to guide those as well.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I see so many newbies getting a VPN to change their IP to bypass Mega download limits. Man, don't you know your modem has an On/Off button?
Which does nothing where I live, other than reboot the modem. Your IP address is assigned by the provider, and where I live it almost never changes. I think I had 2 changes in a 3 year span of time.

Why complicate things and waste money on a VPN?
VPNs are useful for a lot more than bypassing Mega's restrictions.

Reactions: Alea iacta est
Sep 7, 2020
Honest thoughts

Game is heading downhill, although I have not played the entire new update the storyline obviously seems to be getting worse. The dialogue used to be more captivating. I mean lets not ignore the fact that he released some pretty shit sex scenes imo considering the amount of time this update took. He has released more quality and quanity within shorter time frames compared to this update. mid update.

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - UP2SHARE

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - UP2SHARE

Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
Thanks

fifaguy321

Apr 28, 2017
I have the detected use of a modified save error..tried deleting the cheat detection script and still getting it.

Any solutions?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes