Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
but is the ninth episode the interlude? How do you install the patch?
The Interlude was released well before episode 9, but both are part of season 3. Installing a patch is usually a matter of simply copying the files into the folders.
I didnt use any mod ever and my game still crushs after that fucking helen thing
1. I won't call you a lying sack of shit, because that's a personal attack and I don't even know you - but the variable gets set BY THE GAME when it detects certain very well known mods, so if you didn't use a mod, then you're (probably) lying, or a lazy sack of (wait, I'm doing it again) using somebody else's saves, and they did.

2. It's not a crash. It's never a fucking crash. It's a specific exit point coded by DPC, and he's done it in almost every fucking episode for years, because he's tired of people modding the game and then asking him for support when they inevitably fuck shit up.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Can someone help me? The game crashed while Doctor was talking to Helen. My save is not using any mods ( Not that I know of Maybe I'll re-import season 2 and start testing Because I was afraid of being called a liar ) anyone else? Thank you very much

Damn guys I'm ashamed because the game worked when I used save fix mods, but I really don't remember using any cheat mods maybe I'm suffering from amnesia Sorry guys

P.S I swear it's my own saving file

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Here's a fix for modded saves to avoid crashing until Scrappy's mod is updated (0.10.0, Scrappy's mod used before):

WORKUPLOAD

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively, you can set persistent.mod_wt_enabled = None in the console to no longer crash. You'll need to enable the wt in Scrappy's mod when it's updated later if you do that.

Enjoy :)
YOU SIR DESERVE A FUCKING MEDAL!!!!!!!!!

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
1. I won't call you a lying sack of shit, because that's a personal attack and I don't even know you - but the variable gets set BY THE GAME when it detects certain very well known mods, so if you didn't use a mod, then you're (probably) lying, or a lazy sack of (wait, I'm doing it again) using somebody else's saves, and they did.

2. It's not a crash. It's never a fucking crash. It's a specific exit point coded by DPC, and he's done it in almost every fucking episode for years, because he's tired of people modding the game and then asking him for support when they inevitably fuck shit up.
I have a clean save that I have been using since the beginning of the game. I've never used any mods and I'm sure of it. I won't try to convince a stupid person like you, you can go and continue licking DPC's ass.

Reactions: scooman and Lachoon
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes