hanzofactory

Oct 18, 2020
I'm legit on cube level 2 for like 20 mins now, it makes no sense. I tried clicking on the buttons in the sequence from the top of level 1, but that's still not it. This is so annoying. The puzzle gives you nothing to work with ffs.

boldinsomnia

May 8, 2020
I did all the tasks and ı couldn't solve the cube and I am stuck ı don't know how to proceed from the freeroam event.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I haven't played it yet, but I took a look at the renders, everything was fine until I saw this scene, how can DPC do this to Josy, that's inhumane, it took away my joy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And is the spy really her? (I haven't played it yet, I just saw the renders, I want answers from those who played it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
Dude, I love your game, but why are you tearing me down? What difference does it make to you whether I used a cheat to improve relationships or not, what did you lose from it? I’m your patron, but you’re cutting off my access to episode 10 for something you couldn’t foresee, remove unnecessary relationships, isn’t this just an insult to people like me? The game has been updated, but does not progress further after the cross on the chest. I'm very disappointed in you, I'm unsubscribing.

PlayerMLN

Apr 16, 2023
I did all the tasks and ı couldn't solve the cube and I am stuck ı don't know how to proceed from the freeroam event.
On a save that isn't borked the task list says, talk to Sage.

edit:
If you load a modded ep10 save (just before picking up the cube in my test), in an unmodded game, and click ignore a bunch the game continues.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
SEED!!! I always do!!!

RPDL Or am I the problem? I don't think so
View attachment 3154355
Go to a download site install Internet Download Manager (IDM) - then go to gofile. When the download link appears right click on the option to download with IDM will appear. Click on this option and you dependent on the size of your ISP connection it will open multiple threads, I get +10mb/sec.

Reactions: hakuna-matata

CC15BC

Dec 28, 2019
guys my game crashes at the beginning in the scene with helen. i patched it, tried with all my saves, started again from the episode 9, downloaded the compressed version still crashes at the very same scene. any help?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes