MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Which does nothing where I live, other than reboot the modem. Your IP address is assigned by the provider, and where I live it almost never changes. I think I had 2 changes in a 3 year span of time.

VPNs are useful for a lot more than bypassing Mega's restrictions.
And FYI, there is a LIFETIME VPN service (5 devices), selling for $20US at Stacksocial's website...if anyone is interested in a VPN.

newpc561

Sep 12, 2020
Go to a download site install Internet Download Manager (IDM) - then go to gofile. When the download link appears right click on the option to download with IDM will appear. Click on this option and you dependent on the size of your ISP connection it will open multiple threads, I get +10mb/sec.
thanks bro

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
guys my game crashes at the beginning in the scene with helen. i patched it, tried with all my saves, started again from the episode 9, downloaded the compressed version still crashes at the very same scene. any help?
Did you install a compressed version onto a normal version ( uncompressed ), if so , that may be the case. Plus, did you use mods in the last game, as the mods are causing alot of trouble with this new version so far.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Ok. That makes no sense with the Torrent. The Leechers are not Seeding. There is no Sharing is Caring. If they would turn up the upload Speed, each of them a little, there would be no more complains.
1702037648085.png and speed between 14KB and 300
1702037921332.png

I will use Gofile. Faster.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

JohnCarter07

Jun 22, 2022
I have problem guys!!!
I play version 10 to staring and then suddenly game closed all time !!! what can i do ?
somebuddy help me

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
This old bastard introduced an anti-cheat, because of which I cannot continue the game, tell me why I supported him all this time? This is the worst update in the history of the game. He received our money, upgraded his computer, bought a car, and we, the players, suffer because of his carelessness. This update is the worst. He sucked the plot out of thin air, no development, old pervert.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes