May 30, 2022
I'll save you now if you're using the other mod. Just drop this badboy inside your "/game" directory. If you later on don't need it then simply delete the file. No harm, no foul.

If you only used SanchoMod then nothing needs to be done (you don't need this)... it has never been timebombed to date.

Regards.
AINT NO FUCKING WAY. I was optimistic, but I can't believe it worked fr. MY GLORIOUS SCRUMPTIOUS KING SANCHO THANK YOU NEVA DOUBTING YOU AGAIN AAAAHHHHHH

braiden

Oct 2, 2017
Bro everything is busted, I'm stuck in freeroam after talking to everyone. I try compressed version with sancho fix it does nothing I just get infinite errors before it closes. I literally replayed this game to have a fresh save for ep 10. RIP

Darius89

May 23, 2021
Maybe stupid question and sorry for my bad english...
I know my PC wont start 60fps animations so i wanna know if i download compressed version then those animations will work or will be the same??
Again sorry for my bad english

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Bro everything is busted, I'm stuck in freeroam after talking to everyone. I try compressed version with sancho fix it does nothing I just get infinite errors before it closes. I literally replayed this game to have a fresh save for ep 10. RIP
I don't fix the other mod's harem loop errors... I draw the line there bud. The fix I provided is only for the timebomb, nothing else.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe stupid question and sorry for my bad english...
I know my PC wont start 60fps animations so i wanna know if i download compressed version then those animations will work or will be the same??
Again sorry for my bad english
Compression doesn't alter frame rate, only resolution and introduces artifacts (due to the size compression). FPS will be identical. You'll be fine bud.

Reactions: Darius89
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes