stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

Great job with your bug release. Massive funding and you give out trash that won't work.

zerokool69

Sep 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Kan u pls fix this? game crash 24/7 here

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Great job with your bug release. Massive funding and you give out trash that won't work.
he doesn't answer the messages here and the bugs well, be careful when you modify game variables with mods without prior knowledge. :HideThePain:

qusery9nobody

Jan 30, 2022
Just downloaded the game for my Mac. It seems that I need to save game files from an earlier version. However, I don't have any because I've already deleted them from my PC, which I used to play the last version. Is there a save file somewhere? I tried to look but couldn't find any, or do I need to wait for a mod? Thanks in advance.

Karmakw

Mar 22, 2018
Whatda fuck i only got one sex scene(Nora) in the whole games how do i get the ones with Quinn Nicole Sage? is it because of choices in episode 9?
Yep once you choose one of the LIs you're only getting scenes with her man that's so dumb I was looking forward to get more content with Nora but no I can't

Scarrd

Jul 12, 2022
Random question, has anyone ever tried placing their patreon version of BaD into their Steam version and if so, does it work? Only asking before I do it myself and fuck something up :)

Thejimlahey

Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for this post and for those that supported it! For some reason, my scripts folder only contains episode_interlude, episode9, and free roam, but no episode10 folder. Do you know what I can do to access it? This is the patched version. I also downloaded S3 and that one contains no script folder whatsoever.
I have the same issue, just endlessly scrolling to figure out how to use UnRen never used it before.

Reactions: stargate1979

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Good job man but do you know which software I can use to to open that file on mac
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.

Why the mother fuck do i have to do the goddamn devs job to play a game

tryndakaiser

Jul 16, 2020
Still no Josy only path in the foreseeable future is disappointing and it took a year for the amount of content that used to take 5 months with worse writing than when it took 5 months. This shit has to pick up next update or you might as well just toss out the story and use it as a render simulator

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Guys... I'm just at the start in the MC's room and tell me... Is it only me or these models are getting worse and worse? It is like DPC is Donatella Versace of Blender, never knows when to stop... MC's flaccid dick got even bigger (and is even shiny!), Josy body is trying to be even more perfect and is nothing but worse compared to first episodes...

versace.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes