Orhymes

Oct 6, 2023
I just saw 2 pics. When I'm trying to continue the game it closes immediately. Has anybody got the same issue?

Jan 8, 2018
Whats with Brawler you need reactions quicker than Mayweather to get anywhere near beating the first and easiest opponent why alter things that didn't need it. Saves not moved on, test near on impossible game needs to be sorted back to what it was, making it nye on impossible to get renders etc

Last edited:

Tatsubasa

Nov 19, 2021
somebody help me. For the love of god at the begrudging i have no tasks on my phone talked to derick again and now im stuck
Same here. I was playing the normal version. To solve I download the compressed one and load the save right before the last task be available. You have to talk with sage when theres no tasks available to end the free roam event. Problably is a bait for modded saves of the game.

RedDeamon_2022

Jan 8, 2022
Guys... I'm just at the start in the MC's room and tell me... Is it only me or these models are getting worse and worse? It is like DPC is Donatella Versace of Blender, never knows when to stop... MC's flaccid dick got even bigger (and is even shiny!), Josy body is trying to be even more perfect and is nothing but worse compared to first episodes...
Agreed. They look unreal from what they used to look :/. New arrivals such as Summer heat beats this update (and maybe the game from where it stands now) by a mile. Truly sad cause BDIK was what got me in to VNs.

Reactions: Green83rry

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yep once you choose one of the LIs you're only getting scenes with her man that's so dumb I was looking forward to get more content with Nora but no I can't
Yeah, you don't go fucking every hole with some meat around anymore when you get a girlfriend, isn't it dumb, huh?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thejimlahey

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah i've completely screwed my game folder up.. downloaded a few RPY files, couple Sancho has posted, i've placed them in the right areas but still no luck. Gonna have to redownload and figure out how to edit the scripts.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes