EliteAmir2

Jul 30, 2018
anyone knows a fix to that?
Background: i choosed maya/josy but played it with mod (i unrep and can play all other branches, just this one crashes)
i used sometimes the mod to see both choices (when we can choose between maye or josy in some scenes)

Maybe u can help me Sancho ? :,-)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Tryna win something with the claw machine for Rio...:HideThePain:
DPC must be laughing his balls off at this shit.

Okay 3rd time is the charm indeed, no need to keep reloading :FacePalm:

Reactions: TKG

Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
Please help me. I still cannot find the fucking games\scripts etc. folder and I don't know what "Unren BaDIK1 means. I need urgent help

• Red Heart
Reactions: saurdino5

William8

Jan 26, 2021
ooh an update!
oh wait... i dont remember anything after all this time... except it took a long time to get somewhere interesting...then long waits for update... did i play last update? ... was it an actual update or some special story? ...
better to wait for next update i think

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
u know how to fix that mate ? :,-)
the other branches work, just maya/josy leads to that
Yes, I know how to fix. You used that harem option in the other mod and it fucked up your Season 2 import variables, didn't it? I'll sort something for you later... I have my own mod to update bud.

Edit: Fuck it. Here, go to this post (I just updated the file) and follow the instructions. It's non-destructive so don't worry.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
this one u need
paste it into your being a dik folder (where the exe is)
open it and type ,,1" and enter
Folks don't need that nonsense bud, the above post link will sort it all via drag and drop without being destructive. Just sayin'. Y'all are burning an Amazon rain forest just to get one toothpick.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Ah yes, 3 Madame sex scenes, exactly what I've hoped for after a year in developement...

Bitch I don't even know who the fuck Madame is, I don't think I've even met her on any of my playthroughs so why is she getting more attention than the Main LIs? :WaitWhat:

I've only finished the Bella path and you actually get to learn a bit about her whole situation which is cool I guess and her scene is great but I expected much more. Like bro, I had to decide a while back who to be with and that locks me out of a lot of content and all I get is this? I feel like if you introduce path branching this early, the path needs to somehow make up for the content you lose with all the other LIs.

And of course, the good ol' Maya story. :HideThePain: Words literally can't describe how much I don't give a fuck about her or the fact that she can't pay her tuition or whatever.

I'm on a full DIK path and yet I'm forced to simp for her and comfort her and shit...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
Good job man but do you know which software I can use to to open that file on mac

Reactions: gegeggeegge

Imeigo

Oct 26, 2020
Ah yes, 3 Madame sex scenes, exactly what I've hoped for after a year in developement...

Bitch I don't even know who the fuck Madame is, I don't think I've even met her on any of my playthroughs so why is she getting more attention than the Main LIs? :WaitWhat:

I've only finished the Bella path and you actually get to learn a bit about her whole situation which is cool I guess and her scene is great but I expected much more. Like bro, I had to decide a while back who to be with and that locks me out of a lot of content and all I get is this? I feel like if you introduce path branching this early, the path needs to somehow make up for the content you lose with all the other LIs.

And of course, the good ol' Maya story. :HideThePain: Words literally can't describe how much I don't give a fuck about her or the fact that she can't pay her tuition or whatever.

I'm on a full DIK path and yet I'm forced to simp for her and comfort her and shit...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... I felt the same.
The scenes and lore for the main girls were so lacking, its kinda sad
Overall, I liked the update, but I don't feel like it was worth waiting so long.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i am having this problem te screen disappear just after this dialog with helen at the doctor
Screenshot (87) (Small).png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes