KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
I see question about female protag being raised and answered a few times, but... who is it? Will I run into her if I start playing from season 1? And are there any choices, or just few scenes from her pov?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You know, lately it seems to me that I've been noticing that, after a long update or absence, other Dev's are doing more scenes for minor characters than expected? :unsure: I have new updates from three old games, and each of them received the fact that LI can date someone besides Mc, now Being a DIk is slowly included among them judging by the discussion about Jacob...

Reactions: PeterSBigD

B1ank1

Mar 23, 2023
SanchoNote

Just like last update, if you used another mod at some point with your loaded save within SancohMod, I'll sort that shit right up for you with a push of a button ('cause that's how we roll):
The above was forced in testing to act like the save was timebombed. It will be automatically detected and auto-open the MiniStat regardless. The MiniStat will close if you didn't already have it open so as not to intrude on your playthrough.

I've got your back no matter your past, present, or future. You do you.
THE GOAT

Reactions: Denk0255 and Zareem

Canary1907

Sep 29, 2020
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\episode10\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

ANOTHER EDIT:
Thanks to thunder777 who found it.

It's the file \games\scripts\freeroam\episode10\ep10_freeroam_room1.RPY

Same way as with the file mentioned above. Delete the ep10_freeroam_room1.RPYC file and edit the lines 35 and 36.

OLD
View attachment 3155062

NEW
View attachment 3155063

AND ANOTHER EDIT:
I looked into the whole script now. DPC is fucking with us hard... He put even something in the files from Ep9.

You know the drill from above. This time it's games\scripts\episode9\update9.RPY

OLD
View attachment 3155107

NEW
View attachment 3155108

I searched through the damn whole script and there's nothing more with persistent.mod_wt_enabled. That should be it.
Where is the games\scripts\ file. It may be a stupid question but I really don't know where the hell it is?

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I see question about female protag being raised and answered a few times, but... who is it? Will I run into her if I start playing from season 1? And are there any choices, or just few scenes from her pov?
the female protag tag was added for the interlude, there is no female protag in the main game as far as im aware.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
It's Zoey, the MC's best friend, well before Derek :sneaky:
You play her during the interlude before Season 3 and her choices are mostly to decide if she will be Chick or DiK.

Reactions: KarokaKOHORT

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
SanchoNote

Just like last update, if you used another mod at some point with your loaded save within SancohMod, I'll sort that shit right up for you with a push of a button ('cause that's how we roll):
The above was forced in testing to act like the save was timebombed. It will be automatically detected and auto-open the MiniStat regardless. The MiniStat will close if you didn't already have it open so as not to intrude on your playthrough.

I've got your back no matter your past, present, or future. You do you.
I am soooooooooooo happy I am not a patreon. Look how his patreons exploded today. And times 25 dollar. And than not allowing mods and cheating. When you become a patreon you BUY the game and it becomes yours.. The guy is fakking rich and insane.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes