Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
does anyone know who to solve the puzzle? tag me or quote my response i won't read comments (for spoiler reasons obviously) however i will read the ones that tagged me or quote this comment

Animeking1010

Aug 7, 2018
Dude..Bella is in my top 2 with Sage. Both of them are so goddamn sexy they make me crazy!!

And I dont know how you did it..you made Bella EVEN more hotter. Like i had my jaw drop multiple times.

Hats off!! I dont have any complaints :) As long i have sex scenes that are of the insane high quality you are putting out, BADIK will be forever in my Top 2 ( With Eternum )

Thanks for the update!!

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
A lot better than last update Maya and Josy probably had best path Cathy best scene great music other the wasted time on Madame rose and the cliffhanger not to much to complain about here is hoping it doesn't take a year again but that is most likely to happen

Reactions: D-ricky

carrot_tiger

Dec 13, 2022
Bookshelf on the left of the first room it puts you in when the free roam starts. theres a book called unlock unlock up the top right.

Wheres flightless bird? thought for sure it'd be the turkey but its just an interactable
Maya's room, there is another corner of the room where there is a penguin near the bottom right

Reactions: Beowulf72

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I do wish I could turn off SOME minigames.
Good games: Math 2.0, Science, Brawler, Tile, Shuffle, House Repairs, Beer Pong
Decent games: English, Party Planning
Use Guide or Fail: Math 1.0
Mass Effect 2 PTSD flashback inducing: FISH!
Probably missed a few, can give opinion on those if brought up.

Aug 28, 2019
I have a strange problem, every time I open the console and then close it I can't leave the room or interact with anything, does anyone have the same problem? :WutFace:

Reactions: Frank443
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes